Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe (4574 Views)

Sheriff Unveils Ademola Adeleke As PDP Osun Senatorial Candidate In Abuja / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Upritman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has
reportedly congratulated the candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC of Rivers South-East
Senatorial District in the December 10th legislative
rerun election that held in the state.
The congratulatory message is below;
I convey my hearty congratulations to the Senator
elect Sen Magnus Abe on your landslide victory
recorded in the just concluded re-run election.
It is indeed a victory for all lovers of true
democracy and indeed the good people of Rivers
South East. This is a litmus test for our nascent
democracy.
Nigerians are showing we are coming of age and
the stage is gradually looking brighter for future
elections. Sen Abe's first term in office has attested
to by the good people of Rivers South East and has
earned him a well deserved victory. This is indeed a
lesson and reminder to all political
office holders to work in accordance with people-
oriented programs at the grass-root levels to bring
about the much desired catalyst for social and
economic development. I urge my party the "PDP"
and all other political parties to be magnanimous in
victory and should cooperate and work in harmony
with the returning Senator to hasten development.
I also want to appreciate the INEC official led by
Professor Mahmood Yakubu, the security agencies
and all those that ensured peace and orderliness
towards
the success of this historic election.
Once again, Congratulations Sen Abe,
Congratulations good people of Rivers South East.
Signed,
Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
Governor, Rivers State

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/12/govwike-congratulates-apcs-senatorial.html?m=1

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by stnkembu(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
'I also want to appreciate the INEC official led by
towards
the success of this historic election'

This is so hilarious grin cheesy
The sauce and the meat made it tasty.

4 Likes

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
the security agencies and all those that ensured peace and orderliness
undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by AllTheWayUp: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin

Nigerians are showing we are coming of age and
the stage is gradually looking brighter for future
elections. Sen Abe's first term in office has attested
to by the good people of Rivers South East and has
earned him a well deserved victory. This is indeed a
lesson and reminder to all political
office holders to work in accordance with people-
oriented programs at the grass-root levels to bring
about the much desired catalyst for social and
economic development. I urge my party the "PDP"
and all other political parties to be magnanimous in
victory and should cooperate and work in harmony
with the returning Senator to hasten development.
I also want to appreciate the INEC official led by
towards
the success of this historic election.
Once again, Congratulations Sen Abe,
Congratulations good people of Rivers South East.
Signed,
Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike
Governor, Rivers State

APC zombies and fake news

14 Likes

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by dustmalik: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
This can't possibly be real cheesy
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Qmerit(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Is wike the pdp guy contesting for senate against Abe ?

4 Likes

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Watching in 3d
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Sunnymatey(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats to Abe but l fear cus the aftermath of this charade is better imagine, remember its Rivers.
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by OBAFEMIawolowo: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Metroescobar: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin

If true, writing this thing for don pain wike die!
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by sammyj: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
I said it in my previous comment that this people aren't worth dying for. Just look at the way the politricians have started congratulating one another why the masses were busy killing them selves during the election! ! angry
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Upritman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Qmerit:
Is wike the pdp guy contesting for senate against Abe ?
The way Wike fought Abe, it was like he was the candidate of the December PDP.
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Qmerit(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Upritman:

The way Wike fought Abe, it was like he was the candidate of the December PDP.

I tire my brother!
I fear Rivers election don't give a me a billion naira to monitor election in that land I won't risk it!
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Tmex(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na so e suppose be
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by iluvdonjazzy: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
This one na lie
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its official. INEC DECLARES MAGNUS ABE WINNER. Total Votes: APC 125,938, PDP 25,394 .Returned elected. God bless Ogoni people! May Lion of Niger Delta live Long! May Godbless our comrades!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by dannytoe(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
after all the ranting by wike, APC still won..............meanwhile bubu they jubilate

Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by NaijaMutant(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Its official. INEC DECLARES MAGNUS ABE WINNER. Total Votes: APC 125,938, PDP 25,394 .Returned elected. God bless Ogoni people! May Lion of Niger Delta live Long! May Godbless our comrades!

Like how much did they pay you for this undecided

I could double the figure for to stop spamming every thread undecided
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by Vheektory98(f): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
It was reported dat about ten APC governors were present @ d election... What exactly was diar mission? Abi work don finish for diar state ni? Smh it is well wit Naija
Re: Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass / Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon" / Buhari Tells Close Associates He Doesn’t See Himself Handing Over To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.