Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) (2137 Views)

Naija Got No Chill See Reply They Gave Common Sense Senator Pics / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate / Edo Guber: PDP Unsettled Over Candidate As INEC Deadline Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
There was a drama when the candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the 2016 Benue South Senatorial rerun election Comrade Daniel Onjeh paid a courtesy visit to His Royal Highness (HRH), Agaba Idu Elias Ikoyi Obekpa, the Och’ Idoma IV in Benue state.

During his visit,His Royal Highness (HRH), Agaba Idu Elias Ikoyi Obekpa,called on the Och’ Otukpo Odu, Chief John Eiyemonye to pray in the traditional way before the commencement of the business of the day.During the final stage of the prayer,Och’ Otukpo Odu broke a kolanut into three pieces and threw them up.Surprisingly,all the three broken pieces of kolanut faced up.

This prompted many people at the palace to dig into the meaning of the outcome of the broken pieces of kolanut thrown which the gathering said it was a sign of good things to come as even the “gods” has endorsed Comrade Daniel Onjeh as the next senator of Benue South Senatorial District.

It should be recalled that David Mark recently visited the Och'Idoma IV of Benue state.

Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
dem don sack you for your work place? In oda news congrats to Daniel Onjeh. OP Source nko?

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by ddippset(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Daniel Donald Onjeh. My big boss at FUT minna. NANS zone B coordinator at some point. We always knew he would go very far.
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by Kagarko(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thats nice!
Congrats My Comrade Senator.
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mark should go and enjoy his loot
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by Querty(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil.... Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come to mind..
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by politricks: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Querty:
I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil....
Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come to mind..
And what comes to your mind when you hear of PDP?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by wachakuta(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
I bet wen they threw d cola nut for David Mark all of dem faced down!!
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by Marvin67: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm sure some gods chose Jonathan before the presidential election.
All these things don't work. When the election comes, it's either David mark wins as a result of higher number of votes cast in his favour or Daniel Onjeh wins as a result of higher votes cast in his favour. The kolanut facing up or facing down doesn't translate into election victory for anyone.
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by Proudnigga(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Look at the floor of the first PIC, is that not SIMBAD
Eyaah they are even bowing to it grin
Re: David Mark Vs APC:Benue State gods Endorse APC Candidate As New Senator(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Proudnigga:
Look at the floor of the first PIC, is that not SIMBAD
Eyaah they are even bowing to it grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Chikason Filling Station Fire Outbreak / BREAKING: Army Arrest Boko Haram Suppliers (photos) / Photos: This Woman Celebrated Gov. Ikpeazu And John Ogah's Victories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.