Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Six Steps To Carry Out Proper Business Research - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Steps To Carry Out Proper Business Research (734 Views)

3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business / Can I Run A Proper Business With Just A Name From CAC? / Six Steps To Carry Out Proper Business Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Steps To Carry Out Proper Business Research by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
BELOW ARE THE SIX STEPS TO CARRY OUT PROPER BUSINESS RESEARCH

List your personal goals
List your Business Goals
Compare your goals efficaciously
Begin your Desired Business Research
Collect the Data and information
Re-Research your Business
Researching a business can be entirely complex, if you want it to, but I see it as an easy pursuit. If you are researching your business it can be accomplished in diverse ways and with different resources. We currently live in an ICT age (Information and Communication Telecommunication) age, where the tapping of a few computer keys and the subsequent movement of the mouse can bring a wealth of information to your computer screen via the Internet, so information is at your computer screen via the Internet, This same information is at your fingertips waiting to be tapped.

WRITING A BUSINESS PLAN/PROPOSAL

Before launching any business, it is highly imperative that you plan, Chart, and dream about its future. Without a vision, a business is blindfolded and will go round in circles until it finally collapse.

Try to understand that your first business plan or feasibility study will be your blueprint for operations, finance, and growth. This will provide a guide to running and managing your company, as well as marketing your goods and services.

However, before you write your business plan and/ proposal, consider how important it will be to your startup. Although the size of a plan may vary from a few to a hundred pages, you need not worry about how big it is, just how feasible it is for your needs. I recommend that you devote your time and energy, refining your plan since you may have to present it to a potential financier who can only be impressed by your professionalism and thoroughness in building the plan.

Are you tired of writing Business plans and proposals that don’t go anywhere?

Have you encountered massive huddles due to lack of professionalism in writing compelling and efficacious business plan?

Do you plan on submitting your next business plan to grab the attention of your potential financier? Making him begging and pleading for your plan?

Do you have what it takes to write a catchy and intimidating business plan that will make your potential financier goes crazy about your research business?

Visit us @ http://www.jobberland.com.ng/writing-a-business-planproposal/

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! One Thing Aliko Dangote Hates / How Much Can Be Sent Per Transfer Via Westernunion Or Moneygram To Nigeria / Who Can Help Me Recover My Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.