Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business (13943 Views)

3 Steps To Earn Above 60k Monthly / 10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by magazineguy(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Every entrepreneur seeks to increase his/her customer base often. Startups and existing businesses always find it very difficult to generate new customers or keep generating new customers. Amidst factors such as other competing firms, people’s busy schedule, buying habits and purchasing power. A business must devise means to easily bring customers’ attention to its products/services. For a business to continue attracting new customers, its messages to individual and the general public must first of all be able to capture their attention. The following steps will reveal how an entrepreneur can increase its stream of new customers:

Keep it Short and Catchy When using Words of Mouth
Learn the ability to easily engage your potential customers easily by first of all having a good dress sense acceptable within the business environment. Then, your verbal approach should be catchy and short, example is: “Good day, my name is…. I work with TushMagazine, businesses like yours have benefited immensely from doing business with us, please can you spare few minutes for detail explanation?” This way you have ignited someone’s curiosity and most times it will result in him/her giving you listening ears. The advantage of words of mouth is that it gives you immediate feedback and helps you to learn and improve.

Communicate Value When Using Electronic Media
This media provides audio or audio-visual platform for a businesses to reach out to a larger number of potential customers and businesses should cease the opportunity to communicate the strength and uniqueness of their products/services when using any of these platforms.

Keep a Catchy and Interactive Page When Using the Social Media
Using social media to generate new customers requires a business to keep an attractive and engaging page with the focus of promoting your business and what it offers. Posts on social media should be catchy and interactive. A business should take time reply questions and can also create fun or mind games once in a while.

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/3-steps-attracting-new-customers/

cc
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by faithugo64(f): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
smiley

1. Wear a big smile always!

2. Learn to say NO to a customer's request the poilite way!

3. Accept criticism without rancour!

Ehheee so I was the first to comment
angryyet nothing happened

Thought I would grow taller or bigger

Or find freshly baked hot bread and fried eggs on my table for Monday breakfast!

Anyways I dedicate this to 1st of august, my birthday! grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Qmerit(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
But what i use in getting new customers to my biz is not there........well, every aboki with e kettle

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Zico5(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Good communication speaks volume when generating customers in business.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by femo122: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Op thanks
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Aburi001: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Don't talk too much like FFK, Fayose and Wike grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Babtunz: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2017
I think Discount suppose dey there nacheesy
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Social media adverts drive traffic a lot
Find it helpful also using of bloggers to showcase your products .. demos etc
Nice write up op

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by fannybaby(f): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Harbeyg09(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Lovely piece of insights

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by myners007: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
How would this useless tips help to attract customers to my Monkey tail joint
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Claessique1(f): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Qmerit:
But what i use in getting new customers to my biz is not there........well, every aboki with e kettle

Kindly share in the DM wink
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by helphelp: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
We need more of these kind of topics to make front page on Monday mornings
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Dayor100(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Allow enquiries also, let people u abt what u have 4 dem
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Nealson(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
U try sha op... wink But discount is missing you know in Nigeria we love awoof grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by GMBuhari: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Easiest way ,

Go to baba

Collect Juju

Spray your shop grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by MadCow1: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Recruit slay queens to do marketing for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by sayentease(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Stop copying UK contents to Nigerian lifestyle.. Doesn't work.

Get enough funds and everything will work out fine.

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by yomalex(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Good tips

Need to get your business online? Quality Business Website @ Pocket Friendly prices

Call 080.5150.4392 or email Alex[at]tetralix.com.ng
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by GMBuhari: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Discount and free gift

Na so my guy see lappie for Konga, free bag , FREE DOS , FREE SHIPPING , Discount come still follow join

My brother , Ashe Free DOS mean say the computer no go get Operating system ..... My friend nearly cry when him lappie no boot enter windo
and he get project for hand

eventually , we figured it out , paid an engineer 5k to put windows 10 grin grin grin grin
Nealson:
U try sha op... wink But discount is missing you know in Nigeria we love awoof grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by labanji(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
After sales services and goodwill maintenance
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm.. The success of every business is tied to its customers. Play with them and they will kick you out or market. Customer is king and will always remain king. Do whatever you have to in other to satisfy them.

Visit Entmirror.. The business hub of Nigeria.
[url=Www.entmirror.com]EntMirror[/url]

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Solomonudofia(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Kk
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Social media adverts drive traffic a lot Find it helpful also using of bloggers to showcase your products .. demos etc Nice write up op
hmmm good one
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by maggilove(f): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Package yourself and your business well, you can get a business card that has a good quality. Use social media to promote your wares.
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by KnowMore: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Good idea
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by VivaLaFrans: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
faithugo64:
smiley

1. Wear a big smile always!

2. Learn to say NO to a customer's request the poilite way!

3. Accept criticism without rancour!

Ehheee so I was the first to comment
angryyet nothing happened

Thought I would grow taller or bigger

Or find freshly baked hot bread and fried eggs on my table for Monday breakfast!

Anyways I dedicate this to 1st of august, my birthday! grin
Noted
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by faithugo64(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2017
VivaLaFrans:
An Enterpreneur that deals with highly-demanded goods will laugh at your number 2.....
smileysure?
Before that entrepreneur got to that stage
He once obeyed my rule No 2

Highly demanded goods or not
Show some level of courtesy

Els you gona loose those customers to someone els who obeys that rule

Remember you are not the only one dealing on that particular type of goods
Re: 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business by pweetymama(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2017
Being friendly helps boost your business.I know of a lady who stopped doing biz with someone Cos d person is always frowning.please,always smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buyers Reject Nigerian Crude As Glut Looms / Opportunities In Mechanized Sheabutter Extraction & Refinery / I Want To Buy Garri Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.