Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige (40058 Views)

Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by kenoz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Ryda(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
How do u xpect a killer to tell you he is a killer
Oloshi!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by timunstopable: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Attention LovePeddler

So becos u asked Omisore and he told u no I didn't kill him.It means he didnt kill him

Spits on this woman

piss of sheet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by 1miccza: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aiit let me follow her train of thoughts a bit,if those two did not actually. That leaves a certain group fingered in another high profile murder case in Lagos back then.. La wa ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Effect of too much of EWEDU sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by spako4(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Relevance seeker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Sunnyade01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
We live in a world where people pay more attention to psychopaths as a form of entertainment and fun!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by onac16: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
bola ige was killed by someone who sees bola ige as the only obstacle to him controlling south west politics then and presently the killing has been justified.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by oyalunasamuel(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
if high profile cases like this can go unaccounted for, i wonder what happens the cases of thousands of average men whom over the years were brutally murdered... It hurts me to know that am from a country whose law enforcement agencies are incompetent.

Daminaj1:
shocked shocked shocked

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/679728153787535360

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by seunlly(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin datz one ft concern me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Jobabori(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
efilefun:
Lol the grade of weed this babe dey take high pass osogbo, ikwale and okrika weed combine together. The effect lasts a month!!!
Honestly the weeds she is using passed those mentioned. She is taken Sambisa weed planted, nurtured and harvested by Boko Haram.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Jobabori(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
efilefun:
Lol the grade of weed this babe dey take high pass osogbo, ikwale and okrika weed combine together. The effect lasts a month!!!
Honestly the weeds she is using pass those mention. She is taken Sambisa weed planted, nurtured and harvested by Boko haram
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Toscoas2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
The lady woman (kemi oluloyo) is looking for traffic in her site, she is collecting money frm twitter, Instagram and facebook, so trying to say smth dt will bring her maga, d fault is frm people following her not hers. ode lady woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Omeny: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Question we still continue to ask is "Who Killed Bola Ige"? (WKBI)?

That man was a serving minister of justice and Athoney General of the federation when he was killed in cold blood with no trace except the suspected Omisore!

If he had been killed during GEJ regime, Hehehe, I laugh!

Nigeria Govt must find who killed that man because such men are crying in their graves because he represent justice yet he can't get one!

So sad!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Bheewhy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
A mepo journalist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by philips70(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na Philips70 kill Bola Ige
grin grin grin grin I wish I can kill politically.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by RealAdewole(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rajiolaade:
it is also true, u share 50% of her madness.chronic madness indeed.
silence is the best answer for a ...........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin I wish I can kill politically.
U wish you can kill politically? Na who you wan kill?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by prof800(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Even the common man on the streets of "Challenge" knows that Adedibu killed Bola Ige. But Adedibu is dead now, so.

Recall that the thugs that attacked Bola Ige were Adedibu's thugs. But he was off limits then. The only thing we don't know is who actually ordered the hit.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by 2prexios: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kingkamal:
Bola ige died naturally

angry[
next time say
bola ige was killed naturally.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayt27:

Please can someone please please help me explain to ASOKOROMADAM how a sarcastic statement, would be written.

Listen, there was no form of sarcasm there, go and ask your English Professor from your university. Here's an example of one E.g

Leonard: Hey, Penny. How's work?
Penny: Great! I hope I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake
Factory for my whole life!
Sheldon: Was that sarcasm?
Penny: yes
(Source-Big Bang Theory)

Penny was being sarcastic when she said the first statement. Now if you don't grasp how sarcasm works simply bow down and let the ones that do converse, also that would mean you are no match for my intelligence.

Na una type dey watch film,wey no dey understand wetin dem dey talk, hin just be like say u dey watch back of tv.

My initial comment, yeah the one you quoted, that was a sarcastic comment......Mofo

I'm yoruba, but if you make any tribalistic comment towards me again.......then you'll really know I'm yoruba.

You don't have to write an essay to reply .As you see I just used to buttons for your comment
1. Reply
2.Send
I didn't even bother reading your trash

Dull guy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Ayt27(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2015
asokoromadam:

You don't have to write an essay to reply .As you see I just used to buttons for your comment
1. Reply
2.Send
I didn't even bother reading your trash

Dull guy

Yeah, call the guy who understands a sarcastic comment dull and the one who doesn't smart.

lol, that's another e.g of a sarcastic sentence.

Smart girl

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:

Yeah, call the guy who understands a sarcastic comment dull and the one who doesn't smart.

lol, that's another e.g of a sarcastic sentence.

Smart girl
When austerity bites you .you will be wishing you were not born .Nigga
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by xtervaganza(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
Ode, so if na Obj kill Bola Ige. He'd say yes I killed Bola Ige
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by asake101: 1:55am On Dec 24, 2015
This woman need a deliverance ASAP
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
Ode, so if na Obj kill Bola Ige. He'd say yes I killed Bola Ige

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by Ayt27(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2015
asokoromadam:

When austerity bites you .you will be wishing you were not born .Nigga

Just admit you were wrong on the sarcasm part, there was no sarcasm in her tweet and if you still think there was I apologise.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by 2prexios: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by husseinjnr: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
sledjama:
now this grand madness

"Sir, did you kill bola ige?"

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by CandyBar: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Don't worry....

"The child who doesn't know what killed his ancestors will soon die digging their gravesites"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by bigx(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Do people still listen to this expired product?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige by philips70(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U wish you can kill politically? Na who you wan kill?

Oh, very many. It will be genocidal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.