Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (49093 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Moana(f): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Smh undecided

Unfaithful Hoes everywhere mehn angry
rubbish comment!
Have you ever set down to think why a husband would not package himself well enough to keep his wife faithful. Join a gym, go for penis enlargement. After all if a man cheats the wife would have done something to cause am abi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
There's no way you will cheat and escape being cheated on.

It must happen!

Cheat and be cheated on.

hmnn

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Lolcheesy

I am a believer. Nothing go happen
Believer ni! Unbeliever ko! grin

Lego! Oya nau - We are designing a meter to read that place . grin

This meter should be able to give us :
The number of thrust.
Volume of fluid produced and absorbed.
The amount of reciprocating action that took place.
The temperature reading before and after as well as pressure on the skin wall
And the original shape of pubic hair if disturbed
And with these scientific methods we would be able to determine if that thing have been tampered with.
We will use a micro chip that stores up data using body temperature as means of transmission to get it more accurate.
Go on , technology will catch you . grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Moana(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Everyday when I read stuffs like this.

I keep adding 2 years to the day I planned to get married.

Hoes everywhere. I wish I can just go to US and turn to Gay.

bleeped up life
you are already gay, how will we know how many dicks have scattered your yansh today alone? angry end time posters!
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by slytubadth(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
Most Nigerian men have been womanising shamelessly for decades...

Now the women are poised to take over....

Bullshit.

When will you start yours cos I seriously intend to have a thing with you.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Moana:
rubbish comment!
Have you ever set down to think why a husband would not package himself well enough to keep his wife faithful. Join a gym, go for penis enlargement. After all if a man cheats the wife would have done something to cause am abi undecided
don't mind it.asheshe mako bi enikole

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by fbtowner(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Moana:
you are already gay, how will we know how many dicks have scattered your yansh today alone? angry end time posters!

You find it difficult to understand the word WISH up there. So who do we blame now
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amtaken(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
That disease that you are sharing, there's God oo.

Sorry, my hubby and I don't cheat and that's the ideal thing.
slytubadth:

When will you start yours cos I seriously intend to have a thing with you.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Moana:
grin grin grin smh
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by ChiSun27(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Smh undecided

Unfaithful Hoes everywhere mehn angry

Is it hoe or hole?

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

This is exactly how it feels like when you make excuses for a cheating husbandcheesy
Nigerian men don't cheat - Stop sounding like the other uneducated dolts that has nothing to offer to a man but only puccy.
The Nigerian constitution through the customary courts recognizes that a man can have as many wives as he wants as long as he's not doing it to spite the first wife while Islam ended it on four which the constitution recognizes also.

I don't know how a man can get married to so many women or the four recommended by Islam and recognized by the constitution without dating or courting them.

Women need to take their fight to the appropriate place and not come and whine like some bunch of lost poppies over their husband's infidelity in a public forum . grin
NB: Most of them making noises here up and down wouldn't mind being a fourth wife as long as the money is raining down on them like Southern Nigeria. grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm shivering. The hate is making me scared grin

Who cares if a low life dustbin pusher that empties our thrash can hates me grin grin grin

Shioorrr even an ordinary dustbin feels he too is a man with that his match stick penis inside his filthy boxers that hasn't seen soap and water for the past 2 weeks grin grin
Truckpusher:
If you know how much I hate you in this forum , you'd stop quoting me or throwing shades at me . grin
I don't have your time today - when I've got your time , you'll beg your fellow hoes to come rescue you from my grip .
Make no mistake about it why I hate you - I hate you because you're unbelievably shallow in all ramification and this is one turn off I find very annoying in any female.
Now go grab some dildoo and play with yourself .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Everyday when I read stuffs like this.

I keep adding 2 years to the day I planned to get married.

Hoes everywhere. I wish I can just go to US and turn to Gay.

bleeped up life
...please, I don't want to laugh angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by slytubadth(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
That disease that you are sharing, there's God oo.

Sorry, my hubby and I don't cheat and that's the ideal thing.

What kinda thing do you think am referring to?
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by trappatoni(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Instant gratification is the downfall of man.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you're the dustbin pusher na grin

You don't know your name again. Truck pusher aka dustbin pusher grin

Abeg go and bath joor.your body odour is repulsive lipsrsealed grin
You must have had enough to know how repulsive it is . grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerian men don't cheat - Stop sounding like the other uneducated dolts that has nothing to offer to a man but only puccy.
The Nigerian constitution through the customary courts recognizes that a man can have as many wives as he wants as long as he's not doing it to spite the first wife while Islam ended it on four which the constitution recognizes also.

I don't know how a man can get married to so many women or the four recommended by Islam and recognized by the constitution without dating or courting them.

Women need to take their fight to the appropriate place and not come and whine like some bunch of lost poppies over their husband's infidelity in a public forum . grin
NB: Most of them making noises here up and down wouldn't mind being a fourth wife as long as the money is raining down on them like Southern Nigeria. grin
undecided

Nigerian men cheat!!! This is not yesterday years. Customary law applies to those who didn't have legal marriage. Even if it does apply, this is the 21st century, women are getting boldersad. If men had any sense, they will take notice of that fact and act rationally. We are not going anywhere because cheating is normal in non-religious countries.

In Islam, I can divorce my husband if he decides to marry another wife. Heck! I can divorce him if he can't fufill his sexul responsibilities satisfactorily. That wan na small matter.

Don't worry, if there is money we will look the other waysad

In Nigeria, Men can cheat and the women can also cheat.....SECRETLYgrin. Customary law can lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
Most Nigerian men have been womanising shamelessly for decades...

Now the women are poised to take over....

Bullshit.

Pity if you are proud of that declaration
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by uyisteven(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
The rate at which people cheat these days ehh, please what does this man have that your hubby doesn't have..dick?

Nope....Not D*ck...LENGTH, INCHES, YARDS...Pick d 1 dat suits ur qstn....
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and I know who bears the brunt in this society when the chips are down.

I'm not the one condoning any form of cheating but you with your tiny worthless ass.
And your moniker is 'Amtaken' I pity the unfortunate dude that is runinng after a cheap hoe like you.
In fact 'A minute of silence for the Mumu' grin

*head down for silence* grin

This kinda ting has only one side. I can't believe anyone would argue it but 10 pages later shocked shocked

#she wouldn't Even give the man some pity pucy cry

But then again he's allowed two wives grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by kokorodudu(f): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thunder go strike you I swear!

Islie:

Dear Bunmi,
I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husband’s friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks.
I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but I’m very happy this way.
Dorothy,

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/he-is-a-better-lover-than-my-husband/

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by ShiekhDeNorseman: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
It better to be a polyamorous person or in a polyamory relationship than a cheater

Dear Bunmi,
I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husband’s friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks.
I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but I’m very happy this way.
Dorothy,

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/he-is-a-better-lover-than-my-husband/

[/quote]
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by miomio(f): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
he is not a better lover than ur husband. rather he is a better cheat. becos if he was to be a better lover he wouldnt have had a sexual relationship with you when he has a wife. kontinu! but what goes around comes around.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by dapsonlou(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how much are you willing to pay tongue

My guy is she no be figment of Imagination I go invite you to All Black everything tomorrow at Ecoview, we paid 1m for the table, you go join us Shack Don P and Laurent-Perrier

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by akuracy(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
anti Christ Dorothy. daughter of Jezebel
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Erukumakanaki: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Moana:
rubbish comment!
there's no excuse for cheating, its a Choice undecided
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by iykedare(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
What if she's sumptuous like this tongue

Don't lie o tongue

I need that girl whose pic you have there.

Wanna take her to #CUMCITY.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by iykedare(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Moana:
rubbish comment!

Common, it is the men's world. The women are the ones that should package themselves or we look outside. Why are you lots afraid of competition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.