Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (49102 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by sosexy111: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
She is so adorable and full of energy..
Growing up so fast too. I love her so dearly.

Imagine her position as she watches her cartoon at home.

See that smile.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Kentura(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Aww, she's cute!

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by darbeelicous(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice, she's cute and smart.. kiss kiss

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
She's beautiful........... Sorry 4 asking, but is she a pure Nigerian or mixed?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by DozieInc(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Small madam. she is cute.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by decatalyst(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Little cutie... To born dey hungry me sha grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Mikylopez(f): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
awwwwn shez so pretty reminds me og ma niece mehn dat girl made me go through alot children are blessings

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by sosexy111: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
NLchikeeto:
sorry for late response, she is mixed.. Half Canadian, half Nigerian..

37 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
sorry for late response, she is mixed.. Half Canadian, half Nigerian..
Wow......... .it's obvious........... I pray 2 av a child as beautiful as she is, wen d time comes. Amen

16 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017

Boss baby

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by eezeribe(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2017
jashar:

Boss baby

grin grin grin

Your signature is so ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Such a little lady! grin kiss

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:

Your signature is so ridiculous

And it's your business how? undecided undecided undecided

If you don't subscribe to it, why not jump and pass?

undecided undecided undecided

Mtssshhheeeewwww!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by OldBeer: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
jashar:

And it's your business how? undecided undecided undecided
If you don't subscribe to it, why not jump and pass?
undecided undecided undecided
Mtssshhheeeewwww!!!
And this is how you want to convert people?
With this kind of attitude?
Goodluck!

27 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by jashar(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
OldBeer:
And this is how you want to convert people?

With this kind of attitude?

Goodluck!

I don't plan on converting anyone.

I don't believe in Luck. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lovely little lady smiley
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by asumo12: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
cool

Picture of my boi eaten gala...

undecided

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ok...clap for yourself
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Onechancearmy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by drinkgarri: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is not familyland,this is nairaland....

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by TexasR: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

.....And this made front page

Is the concerned mod alright or this was an error ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
UGLEE

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who go get belle for me naa?

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by MrGreenMavro: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
see photo of my adorable niece, paying rapt attention to your lies

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nairaland..
wetin we no go see?

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Btruth: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
She is truly adorable. God bless her in Jesus name.
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by adorablepepple(f): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
undecided
Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
she's too cute...but don't let her get addicted to these gadgets especially at dis tender age nd mk sure you monitor wat she does on it...very important.

4 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Dymo: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

She is mixbreed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Does it matter?

Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.