Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) (1290 Views)

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Rochas Okorocha: Payment Of Salaries Is A Privilege Not A Right ( Nigerians Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by cabjoy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerians have reacted to the statement "payment of salaries is not a right, but rather, it is a privilegeā€ made by Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

He made the statement through his spokesman, Dr Kelechi Okpaleke, following the immediate payment of salaries to civil servant by the presidency.

The Governor who has been accused of owing Imo workers of over 4 months salaries has come under attack after the the statement was made available.

See Tweets:

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by adehsenior(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Naija should enjoy their change while it last
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
I hope this is fake news

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by coolscott(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by cosby02(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na God go help me purnish am and hin generation to the fourth generation. If he actually said that.
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Wendyslim(f): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wonders will never seize to end. So salary is now a privilege ? . Dat man needs to visit the rehab undecided
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
If one compiles the lies against Okorocha since he fell out with APGA till date there will be no space left in the ocean to add more.

TANoids should let go of the loss and join in making Imo State and Nigeria better. Despite the lies and federal might, PDP lost woefully in Imo State. Has that not thought them enough lesson about politics in Imo State? The simple thing is that nobody in PDP is as good as Okorocha and I doubt if anyone good enough can join PDP.

Finally is Okorocha really owing workers today? I don't think so. They should channel their energy to Rivers State where most workers have not received since early this year. Rivers is temporarily under PDP and how do they expect to win the rerun when workers are owed so much?
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by nobilis: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Abagworo:
If one compiles the lies against Okorocha since he fell out with APGA till date there will be no space left in the ocean to add more.

TANoids should let go of the loss and join in making Imo State and Nigeria better. Despite the lies and federal might, PDP lost woefully in Imo State. Has that not thought them enough lesson about politics in Imo State? The simple thing is that nobody in PDP is as good as Okorocha and I doubt if anyone good enough can join PDP.

Finally is Okorocha really owing workers today? I don't think so. They should channel their energy to Rivers State where most workers have not received since early this year. Rivers is temporarily under PDP and how do they expect to win the rerun when workers are owed so much?

Oga, are you from Imo state?
Do you live in Imo state?
Do you work in Imo state?
Do you have any family member who lives or works in Imo state?
I guess not. That's why u have the mind to post such nonsense up there.

Stop your silly wishful statements and come down to Imo state and conduct an interview randomly with some civil servants and other citizens of the state.

It is evil of you to politicise everything.
When someone is doing bad, tell him he is doing bad.
That is how things get better.
Don't make it a political issue. Everything is not about politics. I wonder what u will gain by selling your conscience all because you want to support your idol or your party man.

The bolded part of your post makes it very clear. You don't "think" so. Meaning you don't know for sure yet you're here making silly statements.
Why not go and find out first before you come here to brand it all a lie.

People like u are suffering immensely in the state and you're here talking about APC, PDP and APGA.
You are the major kind of problem we have in Nigeria because you are the kind of person that will refuse to tell our leaders the truth.

Go to Imo state and have a chat with the common man who doesn't care about APGA or PDP or APC, before you write any other rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by onatisi(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2015
I doubt if any sane normal person will make such a dumb stupid statement . Better for one to be sure before believing this statement. But if it is true ,then it is 100% certain that Nigeria has mad mentally unstable people in power
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by wadetaw202: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Abagworo:

What are you trying to infer? Dat okorocha didn't say that?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People / Buhari Or Nnamdi Kanu Who Has Divided Nigeria? Buhari Silence Speaks Volumes. / Je

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.