Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... (8238 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / Disarm Fulani Herdsmen Now, South-east Monarchs Tells FG.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by coolitempa(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
johnmark1234:
your Father is a criminal

......steewpeed comment..... cheesy
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by johnmark1234(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
For declaring war on Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis, May he rot in jail and never see the sun light anymore. Amen
if I have the power I will kill I'll Yoruba's and Hausa but not let yet.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
johnmark1234:
if I have the power I will kill All Yoruba's and Hausa but not let yet.

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Dejohnbull: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
size40:
Nnamdi kanu must remain in jail till new year
Nnamdi Kanu" giving ur family sleeples night since 1900

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by johnmark1234(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

......steewpeed comment..... cheesy
How so nnamdi is not someone father
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by coolitempa(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
johnmark1234:
How so nnamdi is not someone father

So because he is someone's father...he cannot be a criminal.....receive sense you this muumuu..... grin
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by johnmark1234(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

So because he is someone's father...he cannot be a criminal.....receive sense you this muumuu..... grin
Otu NNE GI mumu.4k ur mother
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Vulu: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunni muslim buhari always tell aisha that christians are idiots. No wonder Aisha converted Aso villa chapel to a storage room for kunu ingredients.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
johnmark1234:
then u should go to hell
No you should go to hell angry
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Vulu: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
nduchucks:
Kanu is responsible for his own continued detention. He could have entered a plea and allowed the judge to possibly release him, but he instead left the judge with no option other than to recuse himself. Kanu will now have to wait until a new judge is installed for his case.

Is he complaining to you? I thought he was in a hurry to stop eating "prison beans" and reunite with his family. You guys aint seen nothing yet. You are not dealing with yoruba, we are talking about yanmris here. The only nightmare of the abrokis in nigeria. If not for the yamuris all nigerians will be hitting their heads on the ground for one allah in al-janaar.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by nduchucks: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

Is he complaining to you? I thought he was in a hurry to stop eating "prison beans" and reunite with his family. You guys aint seen nothing yet. You are not dealing with yoruba, we are talking about yanmris here. The only nightmare of the abrokis in nigeria. If not for the yamuris all nigerians will be hitting their heads on the ground for one allah in al-janaar.

Your self deprecating post above is filled with self hatred. You are even name calling yourself. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by coolitempa(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
johnmark1234:
Otu NNE GI mumu.4k ur mother

Another child of the gutter... grin
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by bakila: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Codedb2:

What are you really saying
Nigeria is a country and Goodluck is her citizen. Those who cry more than the defeated and call her a Zoo have no business in her affairs. Nigeria has Zoo for those who do trash to her, zoo=cell or prison.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by Eledan: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
This mofo don suffer grin

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by olawalepopoola: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
nduchucks:
Kanu is responsible for his own continued detention. He could have entered a plea and allowed the judge to possibly release him, but he instead left the judge with no option other than to recuse himself. Kanu will now have to wait until a new judge is installed for his case.
Which might be next three years. Quote me! No judge will want the case file on his or her table

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... by nduchucks: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
unamadso:

Nnamdi Kanu have been tried and equited by a Magistrate Court and High Court. Both Court have ordered for is unconditional release but the DSS under Buhari disobeyed Court order.

The legal system is void and incapable

Nnamdi Kanu has been equited ke? I think this is a bold face lie. No court equited Kanu smiley

Secondly, your idea that the legal system is void and incapable is wrong as well. The courts were obviously capable of allowing Kanu to be kept in prison. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Cash Discovered By EFCC At NNPC Safehouse (Disturbing Pictures) / Ipob, Happening Now Live... / 'Defectors From APC Are Angry Buhari Is Not Sharing Money' – Yekini Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.