Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J (687 Views)

Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World" / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by NigeriaReports: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
When it comes to finding perfect Christmas gifts, Nigerian celebrities are not left out. Here, is the view of songstress, Imelda J, on what she would like to have for Christmas, and places they hope to be in this yuletide season.
Read Imelda’s words:

I need a cute boy friend that would be ready to spend quality time with me during this festive period. The guy must be able to sweep me off my feet. Meanwhile, I can’t remember the last time I got a Christmas gift from someone beyond my family. It used to be mum, dad, brothers, sisters, aunt, uncles…buying gifts for me. This year, I need a true lover who will take me out for a serious date.

I have been far away from romance, having been busy from January to December. I need to clear my head, relax and get set for the coming year. If you have what it takes to be my date, walk up to me. That’s all I want as a Christmas gift.

Every year, I travel to my state,Benue State to celebrate the Christmas with my family. But this year, due to my busy schedule I intend to celebrate my Christmas here in Lagos. I have plans to visit orphanages and thereafter end up at a private beach on the island.

My wish is to celebrate the Christmas with the orphans and the homeless people at the IDP camp . This is a season of love, peace and sharing. I feel fulfilled each time I am able to put a smile on somebody’s face. Gladly, this is my best season of the year. I am willing to be a cheerful giver now than ever.

Cc; lalasticlala

From http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-need-a-cute-lover-to-spend-time-with-on-christmas/

Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by NigeriaReports: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hunh? shocked
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
this one go kill person for bed

See her red eyes.

Ladies like this go ride you for bed till you begin release blood.

The year is almost over, I reject every karishika in my life.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by cokacoola(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jesuuu, babe amo aviralable, ndi spend na euros. Pounds, dorras and sheing. Biko picki me angry
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by 9niceguy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Airforce1 imelda J is calling you
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by Ayt27(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am cute but I'm not a lover
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
9niceguy:
Airforce1 imelda J is calling you
this one go kill me for bed.

I no dey carry wetin pass me.
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by saintikechi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg na how I go take see am
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by KimBerlyie: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nd who is this one? undecided
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by Elnino4ladies: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Every queen of the coast..i reject u.
Re: ‘I Need A Cute Lover To Spend Time With On Christmas’ - Imelda J by viviangist6: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Injured In Fight With Wizkid And Entourage At Club Quilox / Is Jennifer Lopez Actually 45? / See What Reekado Banks Said About Lil Kesh..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.