Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86241 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by modath(f): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Suffer no good i swear. It can warp you mind to the point of abnormality. You are right though, this is Nigeria. Nothing is normal. It is ok for the leadership to share foodstuff instead of creating avenues for the masses to feed themselves. So the question is, how long will he do this for? How long will he keep "sharing" rice?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bakbillz44(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2015
ViVaMadrid:
When you pick Under 5.5 on nairabet, and stake 100k and Real madrid plays 10-2

Lol!

Wen picker carry ur 2k dollars run on d 23rd of dec

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by honvalid(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
I love what he did. He remembered people put him there and not himself.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by bladeAnders(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Ayo Fayose, his stomach infrastructure train were at Stadium Area, Okesa, Ado Ekiti today to distribute bags of rice to the people of Ekiti -ahead of the Christmas celebration . He personally supervised the distribution with the help of his aides as he put smiles on faces of citizens..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/governor-fayose-relaxes-as-he.html
....I hope is putting a lasting investment on ground for the of the state aside all dis game show of sharing of two cups of rice and cutting meat from the market
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by goldfish27(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:
probably the rice they will eat till Easter. he will give them another one by Easter.

ekiti people don enter am.

My brod I tell u.... They problem no be only rice or food ooooooo...
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Fayose doing the Roman Empire style of leadership all in the name of stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Stop saying shit young man this is Africa and this is Nigeria were we have some idiot who will be in government and won't share pin for 8 years n u urself won't start typing this long and meaningless grammars .
Young man face reality and stop talking nonsense pls
Really?...were they voted to share "pin"?..is this how you normally reason?..you guys are really funny..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by yjgm(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2015
This is corruption as it can't be traced. Billions of naira of taxpayers money going down the drain all in the name of 'stomach infrastructure'. Diariz God o.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by neyoseriez(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2015
this is not governance ,fayose just stop all this nonsense and creat an enabling environment for business to strive in d fountain of knowledge and stop all this jamboree.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2015
permit me to say . .....

end time stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Fongido(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Please don't give me fish but teach me how to fish.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Themandator: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Fowode is just himself... Real as a man, exceptionally different, as an official in the this country called Nigeria and devoted to speaking the truth irrespective of the consequences
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by ashade123: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Ghost01(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2015
#Tired
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

who needs ur sympathy, give it to the Boko haram victims or better still the chickens that will be losing their lives on christmas

You mean the chickens your thug of a governor will hand out to you poor, miserable people for xmas, which you'll gladly take and thank the heavens for providing you with a food benefactor?

Haha even with boko haram we don't queue up for scraps of morsel handed out for sustenance by our elected representatives.

At least we're suffering only terrorists. Ekiti is ravaged by famine.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by MrDojo(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

God bless you....my guy your 2016 will be great

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Idoko619(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

Oga let dem eat first leta we analyse.... Will u kill my governor dat did none
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Fumbaby: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=41286957]

God bless you for this piece, some mofos will not see anything bad about what fayose is doing. Permit to share on FB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by bigsheg(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

very true.This has been my position all this while.i pity the next governor after him who decides to take a detour from this stomach infrastructure nonsense.Ekiti people deserve what they got.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bgorgeous: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2015
What is this now? Is this man a learner?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by richynd: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2015
sharing food to people doesn't in any way affect or stop capacity building. One can be doing the two concurrently. Beside this is better than frivolous decorations done by some governors or spending millions on some artistes especially secular ones to come and sing on christmas evening parties when the people are hungry. Sharing Rice and other items are normal with christmas and even done at places of work
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Mackson01: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2015
This man should stop this nonsense. Fayose should grow the economy to empower his people so that they will not need the useless rice he is giving them. Ekiti people are intelligent . why do they allow this tout to reduce them to nothing. Ekiti people should wake up pleaseeee.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by obimath(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
The only gorvnor who know what is grassroot democracy.always having his subjects in mind.for making people smile,he will continue to smile.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by vicky9cee: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You dey Lagos and U dey asses Fayose we dey Ekiti. Se him people complain to you?. Let the people refuse to collect the rice, then U can show Ur grievances. What of other governors who neither empower their people nor distribute rice to them? Sebi den dey sop alone,
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by honvalid(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2015
A good man is not hard to know.Keep up d good work.He remembered he didn't make himself d governor.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by dave4rella(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

His stomach infrastructure program has made

government to be a "come and chop" affair.

Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

Shutup! What about those that are not doing anything atall,take abia state governor for an instance
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by maxiflexy(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2015
FAYOSE A GREAT MAN
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Kenchukky(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Personally i don't see anything wrong with it. Would it have been better if he didn't? Companies and organisations distribute rice and hampers to their staff. Family distributes christmas gifts to each other. Democracy is government of the people, by the people for the people. The Gov. sees them as a family and hence the love. It takes somebody who really cares for the people to do this to the extent of personally supervising it if not the aides will just corner everything to them selves. This is the season of love. If you have share with someone who does not have. That does not mean you will have to feed them the rest of their life.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BABANGBALI: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
[color=#990000][/color]Try now oloju dudu somebody
cool
na you be oyinbo bill clinton
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Uwa2000(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don,t believe something is range with his governance, in Kanu and some north you see cow to poor and some lest privileged people, from there government. I also know some poor people living in that state so for for him to give his people Rice for Xmas is not bad. Then if he finish the work in Ekiti what will the next people on power will do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.