Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (86248 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Ojimba1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Check Out The Cute Son Of A Governor Who Was His Father's Campaign Director

The first Son of Ebonyi State clocked +1Today (Happy Birthday)

Meet Engr.Osborn Nwaze the first son of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr.Dave Umahi Nwaze (Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom)

The young and youth friendly Osborn Nwaze is the front liner of EBONYI CLOCK WISE a political organization co founded by Him and his crew during the 2019 Election to support his dad Re-election, he also work collectively with his Dad Umahi to ensure Ebonyi is moving forward .

Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

Osborn Nwaze, famously called "Ichie Agu" is a very smart, intelligent and a gentlemen, like father like son.

Its very rare to see any Nigeria politician son 24hrs in Nigeria but Osborn has chosen to work with his parent and other political Elected/Appointed Ebonyians to set the record bold and sound enough by delivering a divine mandate to the good people of Ebonyi state, as u can see Ebonyi is on the move!

Osborn is still single and searching .

CC:Uburucity

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Citytrend: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Won't be surprise if i see him vying for a public office in the nearest future. Because this is how it starts

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Folababby21: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
My ovaries

8 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by SultanOfPuna: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
U Forget Your Ovaries For House?? angry

286 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Slawormir: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tosinsalami:
Money Good oooh. One day this hustle go pay

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Me nor dey use the huzzle play
Na both day and night
You see that picture below
Na my santum ( inner room where you huzzle only)
Constant communication and bombing with those computers

HopefulTony:
All their kids school abroad
Baba huzzle o
And even multi task your brain if necessary
Make your children for still school abroad
Don't be comfortable until your bank account is fit niggarrr
As far as my bank account never dey comfortable those computers can never be comfortable
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes or tell my sisters make them wake me up in the next thirty minutes. Then bombing continue
May we not stay broke for too long

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Onlinealaba(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one, A good man leaves Inheritance for his children children, good he his grooming himself for Nigeria political sphere
We sell Smart TVs and sound bar
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by NotBeenPaid: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020

Wait! Wait! Wait! Is something wrong with the guy's right leg?

19 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by id4sho(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rouge son

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Meedon: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wetin Looser(Liver)pool no go see inside Corona virus

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by MorataFC: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
So this is news?

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Maazifurniture: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hardworking son

Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in signature.
For your house and office furniture

6 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by money121(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Richkid

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
The boy dey ball for ig o,

Na small boy for age but not for luxury

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by MorataFC: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
HopefulTony:

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Adakintroy2: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Say the truth always your memory will improve. Lie has short memory span.

Take it from me I lie a lot so I know it's the truth.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by ArmaniUhuru: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice

Say that damn shitt one more time!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by tivereegega(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ojimba1:
Check Out The Cute Son Of A Governor Who Was His Father's Campaign Director

The first Son of Ebonyi State clocked +1Today (Happy Birthday)

Meet Engr.Osborn Nwaze the first son of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr.Dave Umahi Nwaze (Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom)

The young and youth friendly Osborn Nwaze is the front liner of EBONYI CLOCK WISE a political organization co founded by Him and his crew during the 2019 Election to support his dad Re-election, he also work collectively with his Dad Umahi to ensure Ebonyi is moving forward .

Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

Osborn Nwaze, famously called "Ichie Agu" is a very smart, intelligent and a gentlemen, like father like son.

Its very rare to see any Nigeria politician son 24hrs in Nigeria but Osborn has chosen to work with his parent and other political Elected/Appointed Ebonyians to set the record bold and sound enough by delivering a divine mandate to the good people of Ebonyi state, as u can see Ebonyi is on the move!

Osborn is still single and searching .

CC:Uburucity
Grooming him to be the next governor na WA o
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by madridsta007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
HopefulTony:

And smile and take pictures and show you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by JohnieWalker12(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yeye Dey smell ... mtchewwww undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by YINKS89(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Next house of rep member

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Adakintroy2: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Say the truth always your memory will improve. Lie has short memory span.

I lie a lot so I know when am telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by bjgurl(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok, he made a news

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Marry fine wife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dem don start to dey position this one.

5 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by lonelydora: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Umahi, the working governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Rooneyboy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Detective, chei I fear nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Their children get world class education

Their local supporters get world class suffering

cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by trudpo: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
perhaps you see with your nose
NotBeenPaid:

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by seedorfg(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Cute yaff suffer

3 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by NNAMDIII(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ah swear all this dressing don't even freak me, I'm just in love with camo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.