Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? (5316 Views)

School Anthem:Share yours / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? by adefranca(f): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ sunbat, was dat really your anthem?
Here goes mine- Mayflower School, Ikenne Remo, Ogun State.
Knowledge is Light,
And so the sages say,
Forever it will be the Light to guide Humanity
Knowledge is Light
As ignorance is darkness
And therefore,
Mayflower, equip yourself with the armour of light
For our mission to the world
Is to bear the touch aloft
And cry with all our might
That Knowledge is Light, 3ce
Just as Ignorance is darkness
That Knowledge is Light.

I love this, it brings back long memories.
Re: Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ex May here.
I still remember even after 15 years cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought / What Is The Latest News About Unilag Admission List / 23 Richest Engineers In The World And Course They Went Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.