Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) (2758 Views)

"Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by likila: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Crack detectives with EFCC are investigating angle of weather Buhari used part of the $300,000 he collected from NSA father Christmas Sabo Dasuki to fund the school fees of his daughter, Zahra Buhari, who was in Nottihngham Forest University. The detectives, who are suspected to be under the pay of the former NSA are treading softly so as not to arouse suspicions since the end result of their investigation may result in the detention and court summons for the beloved National First daughter Zahra Buhari. Buhari's wholelife style and all the monetary advances he gave to all his shildrens are now under the macroscope. The dedicated EFCC investigators who are moving quietly to unravel and recover every penny the thief Dasuki ate through his cronies and nepotism, are really threading softly since this could result in a showdown between Magu and Daura.

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by likila: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Zaghra will end up in jail.
kiri-kiri or kuje.
take your choice.
He ate stolen money.
take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by timilehin007(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2015
I hope it is not true
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by kayfra: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Dasuki or no Dasuki. She is a stunner.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Nottingham Forest University? Lol

Was she a footballer?

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by likila: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Was she a footballer?

It is UK university.

we have thier contact informations.Once Xmas are over, investigaion continue at fool speed.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by Goodcare(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2015
What.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Mumu Zahra Schools in Surrey, London...University of Surrey precisely..

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2015
likila:

It is UK university.

we have thier contact informations.Once Xmas are over, investigaion continue at fool speed.

Your funny . . . . .
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by likila: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2015
olatunji21:
Mumu Zahra Schools in Surrey, London...University of Surrey precisely..

thank you very much.
i can see you hates corruption.

do not support criminals and say he is our own.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by rottennaija(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2015
likila:
Crack detectives with EFCC are investigating angle of weather Buhari used part of the $300,000 he collected from NSA father Christmas Sabo Dasuki to fund the school fees of his daughter, Zahra Buhari, who was in Nottihngham Forest University. The detectives, who are suspected to be under the pay of the former NSA are treading softly so as not to arouse suspicions since the end result of their investigation may result in the detention and court summons for the beloved National First daughter Zahra Buhari. Buhari's wholelife style and all the monetary advances he gave to all his shildrens are now under the macroscope. The dedicated EFCC investigators who are moving quietly to unravel and recover every penny the thief Dasuki ate through his cronies and nepotism, are really threading softly since this could result in a showdown between Magu and Daura.

Young
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by rottennaija(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2015
likila:

You see why the social media bill was needed? Because if it was passed, you would think twice before posting a fabricated lies that you know would spread like wild fire within seconds in the whole country.

Its people like you that make this country what is it today.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by djjoad(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2015
To all his "shildrens". and everythng is seen under "macrospe"

This gy just murdered the queen's language
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by RockMaxi: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2015
likila:

It is UK university.

we have thier contact informations.Once Xmas are over, investigaion continue at fool speed .

I pray @bolded should never reach its wisdom destination..grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by SmartMugu: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2015
OP, at least learn how to write. I thought this came from a journalist or some educated person, until I sensed English is one of the writer's problems.
Shildrens? Macroscope? Who the hell raised u, OP?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
likila:

It is UK university.

fool speed ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by NakedEve: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2015
rottennaija:

You see why the social media bill was needed? Because if it was passed, you would think twice before posting a fabricated lies that you know would spread like wild fire within seconds in the whole country.

Its people like you that make this country what is it today.

You are wrong.

It is exactly why we do not need the social media bill so that we will always have access to every information right or wrong.

If you feel bad with trumped up charges then take the nigga to court for libel.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by alwelldinho(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
that gal is damn bantacious. meanwhile, I have a maximum prison in my house, please if she is convicted, can you sentence her to my prison. #justsaying
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Was she a footballer?
Nottingham is a name of City in the UK just as you have Manchester, BlackBurn, Birmingham, Norwich etc.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by drss(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahahhahaha watch n see. D case against dasuki will die a natural death.
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by modath(f): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2015
SmartMugu:
OP, at least learn how to write. I thought this came from a journalist or some educated person, until I sensed English is one of the writer's problems.
Shildrens? Macroscope? Who the hell raised u, OP?

Would have said Wolves, but I've seen great parents sire low class vermins like this illiterate buffoon !!!
Re: Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) by lawflec(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Trash........ If it was used to fund her she can't be summoned.. The fiduciary relationship that exists between them permits her to take whatever money given to her for her upkeep from the dad..... Neither can the president be summoned because of the immunity clause.. So the investigation is a waste of time and resources......

Its my birthday nairalanders.. Show some love..

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP May Settle For Mark As Presidential Candidate, Ekweremadu As Deputy / Zahra Opens Shop In London (pictures) / Breaking: I Am Still In PDP, I Have Not Defected - Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.