Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now (1223 Views)

Get Your Newly Approved Google Adsense Now @ 2k Per One / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by fleps(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Someone sometime on this forum made a claim that the popular Linda Ikeji makes over N40 Million monthly from Google AdSense. Well, I believed it because I use AdSense and I know how much I make with my meagre traffic how much more will Linda make with her massive traffic daily.

Hollop there!

This post is not about Linda. Nope!

I'm here to tell you 3 ridiculous reasons why at this state of the nation's economy, you need Google AdSense. I bet you! You'll agree with me.

1. It Will Beautify Your Website
Bloggers with good eyes for art and aesthetics would agree that the beauty Google AdSense adds to a website is breathtaking. That is, of cause, if you do not flood it on your website. Even people who do so these days, do it with sense and they still make money and make their blogs beautiful. What many amateur bloggers do not understand is that the more Google ads on a page the less the cpc and ctr and consequently, RPM. Do you think Google was foolish to tell you that 3 is enough for a page? Think again buddie...

2. The US Dollar is High Up
Hurrayyyyyyyy! Good news right? As the dollar is rising daily, one of the group of persons that get to benefit from it are the bloggers with AdSense. Imagine you having to make $1 a day, bro, you've made almost N300 and believe me over 50 Million Nigerian live below that a day. Now think of it when you make almost $50 a day. Hmmm... bro, YOU ARE IN MONEY!!! I'm not kidding you, hundreds of bloggers/websites make more than $100 (or up to) a day (I mean, except Linda and some 'popular' others). And you know, the mistake most new bloggers make is to collect their pay in their Nigerian Savings Account. BIG mistake! Get a Dom Account, get a changer/an exchanger in Nigeria, do your transaction and the Naija bank will never cheat you again!

3. You Charge Clients for More
Okay. This is only applicable to those bloggers who make bloggers (people like us cool ) When a client comes to you to design a simple blog, well, a Google AdSense Account is the additional perk you add and you charge more for it. Now this requires having more than one adsense account. For example I have more than one blog and I'm looking that opening an account for each of the blogs. That way, when I give a client a Quote for the work, I add AdSense and I receive more for my work. That way, YOU will loose more clients because I would simply attract them with my AdSense package grin .Well, some designers go the extra mile to buy for their clients and that's why I also come in; I sell to them!

So you see, YOU NEED ADSENSE! Believe me you do. Make your blog beautiful and professional and direct advertisers will contact you to place ads. Don't flood it with ads and look like a desperado. Also, as high as the dollar is now, making an income in foreign currency pays at this point that we are with our economy and lastly, this is one thing I love in a business that seems like it's been flooded: give the customers an extra that others already in the business even for donkey years do not do and you give the value that people alway long for: that's my additional perk, Google Adsense.

God's grace and speed Webmasters. And if you've noticed 'Webmaster' simply says 'Master your Web'. In other words, Master Your Business!
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by fleps(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2015
Oh! I failed to mention... If you've got a dollar account with Payoneer or an international payment processor, you might want to keep it there because you may need it to pay your foreign host or domain provider. CBN ain't smiling... smiley
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by D34lw4p(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Very good post, join my forum: www.nct.com.ng
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by Dclique(m): 4:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Having Adsense does not automatically make you RICH. You still have to work VERY HARD.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by fleps(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Dclique:
Haven't Adsense does not automatically make you RICH. You still have to work VERY HARD.

That's true. But I'd rather say you should work more smart than hard. Newbies don't want to learn. They simply want to start and make it BIG just immediately. I never got paid in AdSense until after 1 year of blogging or being approved for it. That was because I never met the right persons

These days, nobody wants to be mentored. Nobody wants to be patient and learn the secrets. Nobody wants to pay for anything anymore. Well, we will just sit and watch while they struggle and while some others cash out monthly and has been doing so for the past one year.

I'm not saying there's no hardwork involved. I'm simply saying there's more of smart work that should be involved.

There's a bros of mine that knows how to design websites. But it was the conventional html way (which kinda looked ugly because he was not that good) I begged him to teach me (then I knew nothing and I was in school). He kept giving excuses. Few years down the line, I graduated, got a job in a tech firm and learnt and mastered WordPress (now i build websites with Joomla too depending on the need) on my own. Then he begged me to teach him because it was simple, easy to manage and one can simply hide the fact that a website is wordpres powered.

I taught him and designed two professional websites in his presence (one for his football club and the other a sports news website). He learnt well and started building more websites by himself and possibly for others to make more money.

He was patient. I taught him the trade. He was humble (he is married and I don't even have a girl yet not to talk of being engaged). The distance between us in ages could be up to 10 years. He was eager. He has the passion to learn, to write, to raise young footballers with his website. Now, he is a coach of a football club, in fact the best football club in Bariga, Lagos.

That's a success story. I work 9 - 7 but every month end, I expect payment from various channels. In fact for the past two months I've not touched my salary.

So sir, yes, it is hard work. I worked hard for over one year until I decided to join forces with some other bloggers, bought some RELEVANT tutorials. What do you think sir? Don't you think the experience of others can be very useful for newbies or even oldies who can only be humble, respectful and patient. No! Everyone wants to make it overnight! Well, good luck with that.

Once again, master your business first!

1 Like

Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by bedfordng(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
nice
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by bastien: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Ads is no longer showing on my blog because of the verification issue, please what should I do?
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by fleps(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by orfilla4(m): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2015
fleps:

That's true. But I'd rather say you should work more smart than hard. Newbies don't want to learn. They simply want to start and make it BIG just immediately. I never got paid in AdSense until after 1 year of blogging or being approved for it. That was because I never met the right persons

These days, nobody wants to be mentored. Nobody wants to be patient and learn the secrets. Nobody wants to pay for anything anymore. Well, we will just sit and watch while they struggle and while some others cash out monthly and has been doing so for the past one year.

I'm not saying there's no hardwork involved. I'm simply saying there's more of smart work that should be involved.

There's a bros of mine that knows how to design websites. But it was the conventional html way (which kinda looked ugly because he was not that good) I begged him to teach me (then I knew nothing and I was in school). He kept giving excuses. Few years down the line, I graduated, got a job in a tech firm and learnt and mastered WordPress (now i build websites with Joomla too depending on the need) on my own. Then he begged me to teach him because it was simple, easy to manage and one can simply hide the fact that a website is wordpres powered.

I taught him and designed two professional websites in his presence (one for his football club and the other a sports news website). He learnt well and started building more websites by himself and possibly for others to make more money.

He was patient. I taught him the trade. He was humble (he is married and I don't even have a girl yet not to talk of being engaged). The distance between us in ages could be up to 10 years. He was eager. He has the passion to learn, to write, to raise young footballers with his website. Now, he is a coach of a football club, in fact the best football club in Bariga, Lagos.

That's a success story. I work 9 - 7 but every month end, I expect payment from various channels. In fact for the past two months I've not touched my salary.

So sir, yes, it is hard work. I worked hard for over one year until I decided to join forces with some other bloggers, bought some RELEVANT tutorials. What do you think sir? Don't you think the experience of others can be very useful for newbies or even oldies who can only be humble, respectful and patient. No! Everyone wants to make it overnight! Well, good luck with that.

Once again, master your business first!
That's an inspiring explanation. smiley

By the way, I work with CPA Networks instead of AdSense.
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by DOCTORDONE: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
See our signature below please
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
fleps:
Follow instructions on this post
https://dollarsdollars./verify-adsense-pin-alternatively-with-phone-number-and-proof-identity-document/
fleps:
Follow instructions on this post
https://dollarsdollars./verify-adsense-pin-alternatively-with-phone-number-and-proof-identity-document/

Oga fleps add me on WhatsApp 08087142616 .. Need to tell you something so important. Thanks.
Re: 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now by saints2(f): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls help to review my blog... its on my signature...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Theme / Windows 10 ARM Devices To Be Available In Biggest Stores Worldwide / Google Reveals ‘high-severity’ Exploit In Windows 10 Before It’s Patched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.