Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... (32335 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by ekefre4(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by megabyte2(f): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015
I can't even comprehend .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by martineverest(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Grandiloquence is unrivaled
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Banter1(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Dasuki menopause. hahahahahahahahaahahhaahahhaahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahaha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by maxti: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Patto! I Agree with you on this one.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by badmrkt(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
for small money wey dasuki steal naim dis man want kill us with grammar?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by benedictac(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

https://mobile.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/?refid=52&__tn__=C

I just came to look
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Rapture4real(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

If this man is asked to pray for a person in coma, the person would have reached second heaven before his grammar will be understood.If he should call firemen,his house would have burnt to ashes before they decipher his grammar

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by imulomo: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2015
violation of communication rules!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Kokoaiye(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Oga wetin happen!

Ur idiot no sponsor pass one bill when u dey house with all this monstrous vocabulary oh.

Anyhow sha, I sure sey Na the reason why OSHIOMHOLE appoint so u go fit dey confuse indigenes of EDO STATE.

Lastly,I no blame U cos U are USELESS in EVERYTHING but this INCOMPREHENSIVE GRAMMAR!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by adsami1: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2015
ellabooz:
This man should stop speaking like frustrated village head master. Most of these words are not English words

....And wen u speak u use oly English words? Even in the English dictionaries are words of french/spanish/latin origin....gt ur facts rite!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by bettercreature(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2015
phollybee:
When he Speaks... Nigerians becomes Novice
Those nonsense words he wrote are not in dictionary! mix-coding english-french-spanish-brazilian and so on doesn't make sense to me,He is a nuisance
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by jericco1(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Penelopic lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by sophis3: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2015
I can see that most of you guys dont really know what you are talking. U guys just talk off cuff!! Its high time someone understood that patrick obahigbon is simply the best and we need more o patrick in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Armynu(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
If I aint feeling this man, who will?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Eddy2cute(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Hehehehehe this man will not kill me with laffa abeg lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Abbey24(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
dis is wat a white man called distortion cus i personally could'nt comprehend anytin in dis trash
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by yemmynoni: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:

exactly what am saying!!!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by sophis3: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Just because you all cant understand patrick obahiagbon does'nt mean he s not making sence. It simply mean your intellectual quotient is too low to contain what he speaks. Its better you all stop talking off cuff.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Ryda(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
moscobabs:
Aye nse man yi gan

Gidi gan angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
"Whereas the end of Dasuki has thinly made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the 'While we let live, let us live' philosophy to a disgusting and choking plaster,
it should again be stated that beyond the current calling out of a Ballyhoo (a kind of fish) for an appropriate punishment,
the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the Sacrificial path of the 'It is sweet and honorable to die for one's country' philosophy.
But can we break away from the faithful circle of flogging ourselves to death?"
I see you... Perfect Translation wink

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by chikejude(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Just try and get the definitions of the words and place it . This should be an award winning write up. bravo.
They whole of Jonathan Presidency as described by the APC can be summarized as "Vivimus Vivamus".
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Mr Patrick! but is it your menopause? undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Larryfest(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2015
LMAO...seriously dis man is nuts or wats d essence of passing out a message wen ur listeners cant comprehend wat d hell u ar talking about?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2015
I had to finish my menopause vivimus vivamus pap before I comment grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by 185mikel(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:

absolutely no communication. pointless point
meaningless.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Charliewyt:
One of the attributes of a great speaker is

"that the listener understood the message the speaker passed through".

The fact that the majority of Nigerians including Sambo Dasuki didn't understand the message makes it irelevant to the listeners.
Patrick obiagbon has his audience and not everybody. He uses his own creative English. (in his style of writing, I could read Latin, biology, and even chemistry terms.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by mofayodeyahoo: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Is true sir, i can see Dasuki entrying political menopause.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2015
ZipporahElla:
Is he speaking in tongues?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by holaralph(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Despite the fact that I only fathomed 15% of his write ups , I jumped into the pool of sonorous laughter and I fell into the septic tank , please help me in calling fire service because everybody as traveled am the only person at home......... Lolzzzzzz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by justmenoni: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Story,na that one we go chop...perhaps he thinks we are still in the olden days where the oyinbo will come and start speaking english and using the opportunity to steal our resources..let him leave is incomprehensible english for now and focus on governance cos last time i checked hes the adviser to osholarry so let him advice that one to give edo ppl amenities and stop blaming natural disasters such as rain as an excuse...as a good project manager u need to put alot of risk into consideration..or is the english wannabe and osholarry indirectly telling us dev3lopmemtn isn't possible when its raining?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by henrydadon(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
The higmus trioxo nectar of dasuki barn is indirectly proportional to the adinozine of d metamophosis of tapping,,thereby putting d country in a state of Amam nkem n'eme? In a horizontal somersault with acceleration of d speed of gravitiy,Hon patrick i'll also lyk u to apply d magnesuim of sulphur link with a high electrolysis bind with electrons that governs d high political osmosis of d inner chamber,,let me therefore pause at ds juncture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u think say na only u sabi confuse person,,,,taaahhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.