Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... (32336 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by adioolayi(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point
that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum
vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating
elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo
baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure
that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory
trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we
break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

TheRealAdonye:
"Whereas the end of Dasuki has thinly made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the sweetness of the 'While we let live, let us live' philosophy to a disgusting and choking plaster,
it should again be stated that beyond the current calling out of a Ballyhoo (a kind of fish) for an appropriate punishment,
the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the Sacrificial path of the 'It is sweet and honorable to die for one's country' philosophy.
But can we break away from the faithful circle of flogging ourselves to death?"

For those that want to learn..including myself... this great guy have lend a helping hand... BRAVO! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by kadree(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
I go make sure say my papa no c dis one. M tired of his "notin wey u know, even comon simple English"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by whytepawn1(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
"Whereas the end of Dasuki has thinly made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the sweetness of the 'While we let live, let us live' philosophy to a disgusting and choking plaster,
it should again be stated that beyond the current calling out of a Ballyhoo (a kind of fish) for an appropriate punishment,
the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the Sacrificial path of the 'It is sweet and honorable to die for one's country' philosophy.

making sense bro
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Charliewyt: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2015
glink2015:
Patrick obiagbon has his audience and not everybody. He uses his own creative English. (in his style of writing, I could read Latin, biology, and even chemistry terms.
What exactly are you reading in biology and chemistry ?,
Why not face your front?.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by gentlegenius(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

https://mobile.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/?refid=52&__tn__=C

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by frankblinkz(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2015
I call dis glammar in my own dialec as nwa nnewi...proudly Anambarian
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Frajorge(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Patrick , Patrick , Patrick Nigerians are axyphisiated economically. Grammatically, we will do with less bamboozling. PDP,APC we are beginning to see same boat headed same direction. God forbid
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by archdaura(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Mr Patrick . you never ceased to amaze me
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by ojialo(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
message cast into Atlantic ocean.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Charliewyt:
One of the attributes of a great speaker is

"that the listener understood the message the speaker passed through".

The fact that the majority of Nigerians including Sambo Dasuki didn't understand the message makes it irrelevant to the listeners.
... Yu talk well..jare.. it's totally outta sense
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by GLOBALINF: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by cj4blues(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
can somebody interpret pls.my tongue is going gaga
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Desmondkk(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2015
ellabooz:
This man should stop speaking like frustrated village head master. Most of these words are not English words
If you think it's easy,just take your time compose yours and see if any body will commend or mind you.......At least show regards
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by danbashman: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
My man is speaking in tongue. My Fellow Yorubas this one resemble incantation oooo!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Na Dasuki cause this one oo. We have been in peace since planning how to cope with the Xmas heat, Dasuki you see wetin u cause? Oga Patrick we are sorry.

Chai! !!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by fexyrich(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Ayaf heard..Next pls undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Kingsley10000: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
this man too dey react....em na chemical reaction ?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by tuk2ato(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sigh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by TheCurse: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

Poster, you tried! Honestly. You are a good man
But even understanding this translation is a gargantuan and herculean for me in all proportion! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Validated: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
And a serious government appointed this man as Chief of Staff. What value does he add? Little wonder Oshomole has not seen dry season in 7 years.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by mine42: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
This man is obviously very sick. Kilode.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Dee60: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas, honourable Patrick. May you live long!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
kadree:
I go make sure say my papa no c dis one. M tired of his "notin wey u know, even comon simple English"

kadree abeg no kill me with laughter ooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheCurse:

Poster, you tried! Honestly. You are a good man
But even understanding this translation is a gargantuan and herculean for me in all proportion! grin

TheCurse u just killed me with laughter grin grin cool, plus original and translated, both are damn brain wrecking....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

The funniest thing here is that, all the words he uses are correct, me i have been trying for years to understand this man whenever he speaks or writes, last time i saw this man some months back on Channels TV, he just murdered everyone with the way he kept going with words and those presenters kept trying to convince him to take it easy, i once thought he was saying rubbish till i realized he uses words from various fields and languages, crazy but the man is good, i must.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by ezebunafo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Exactly,you spoke my mind!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by captianfreeman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:

But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

Even when I no understand all this latino grammar.

I think the answer is capital yes.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by mustybaba55(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Naija we too much
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Emmydot90(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is what I call le kushi tribali trenzy temola
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by pejuakinab: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
The political and grammatical meaning is inconclusive thereby subjecting it to "End time grammar"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Bigdreams(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

My oga, you do well!!! grin grin grin

Read my signature.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by Pabloairmar(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
why his he always ending his statement with a question tag...if u ask me,na who i go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Bala Bello Tinka Decamps To APC, Poses With Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.