Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate (1523 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by drberry(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made
the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the
dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and
asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond
the current ballyhoo baying for a condign
comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each
public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory
trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But
can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative
rigor mortis?

https://mobile.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiYmFkZjg3MTNkZTRhNzE3MjNkMjg0YTJjMTk3MDM5ZTUiLCJxdWVyeSI6IlBhdHJpY2sgT2JhaGlhZ2JvbiIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjk1NjQ0NjU5NiwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjozMjQ0NzgxMjQyMzYwMTgsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by drberry(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2015
JESSSUUUSSSS!!! shocked shocked

IGODOMIGODO WHY?

HIT "LIKE" IF YOU KNOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING THERE JUST LIKE MYSELF....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Oblitz(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2015
I still don't understand why this man chooses to express himself in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Dacronym(m): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmn. Oluwa Joor fun emi naa lowo ti je ki ma soyibo tio dapolo ru ole ma nitumo but issokay
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Khd95(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2015
There ought to an app to translate obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by oluwafemi113(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Meaning?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by victorVIC1(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Could someone please translate the poo up there into English?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Jazzlite: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
where's that nuisance typing from?.....

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by vedaxcool(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Wailers come oh come oh they have finish Jonathan's high priest of corruption.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Ayt27(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2015
LOOSELY TRANSLATES

Dasuki's revelations has brought light on the free hands of jonathan's government, to a point where we are uncomfortable. It can be said again and again that beyond the current extravagant publicity on dasuki's revelations for a punishment that fits the crime and fate that he deserves, the challenge is to ensure that public
officers have the self willingness to be scrutinized and put their country before their interests.

But can we break from the faithfulness of self criticism that has led to our stiffness.

Lol..untop say Dasuki thief money

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by niggi4life(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by tolugar: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2015
drberry:
Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made
the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the
dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and
asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond
the current ballyhoo baying for a condign
comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each
public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory
trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But
can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative
rigor mortis?

https://mobile.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiYmFkZjg3MTNkZTRhNzE3MjNkMjg0YTJjMTk3MDM5ZTUiLCJxdWVyeSI6IlBhdHJpY2sgT2JhaGlhZ2JvbiIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjk1NjQ0NjU5NiwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjozMjQ0NzgxMjQyMzYwMTgsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

Yes we can
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by ogdada: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Igbeyi aye...
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by drberry(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
tolugar:

Yes we can
That's Obama's speech grin
Meanwhile if you can, why not dissect it and give the meaning.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2015
yes!! if son it is gab socks hag a ham Hagan cox of is odd Josh's NCIC of ms man's fix tags bai's failure

shush is in dB end I dusk did I Gay's I doc if IDs urn did EU us is this I vs

Thanks for reading!!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by abumeinben(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2015
I am corrosively flagabasted by the acidic grammatical gbagbangba which propagated from the vocal cavity of this political politician....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by YoursGEJ(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2015
I no fit find some of these words for inside dictionary sef angry
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by viczing(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Madness
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by DTalented(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
is that a question or Christmas message to Nigerians ?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate by knostbrown01(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2015
make I consult my oracle for translation....

(1) (Reply)

Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa And His Sons At His Farm House 1963 / Pix of the day / Protest In Aba As Soldiers Allegedly Killed Two Butchers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.