Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? (20590 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2009
@ Pataki

even u too on food section  shocked shocked ummmmmm,  undecided undecided bawo lo wa sha tongue?

poster, use it in moderation. One tablespoon for ya soup.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 02, 2009
Nothing can replace the taste of palm oil.

Not even vegie oil.

For ewa agboyin, try replacing palm oil with vegie oil, it'll taste nasty.
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2009
ewo tun ni agboyin again dear mi grin se agbo as in iba (fever) melecine abi kini grin?

FL Gators:

Not even vegie oil.

Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2009
lol, Nigeria and its complicated names. lol I meant that kain beans thatz mixed with palm oil and other ingredients
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2009
i know, just pulling ya feet grin. it is agoyin, do u know how to cook it? post recipe wink
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2009
Yea, I know how to cook it.

Recipe that I use:

wait for it. . . . grin
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
FL Gators:

Not even vegie oil.

i hate the Palm Oil doesn't go too well with my stomach, so i love Veggie oil.
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
Gator, please recipe now, today jor. this weekend is gonna be busy as i am moving into campus apt. i need help with moves where is ogidiboy to come show me his Akpu power sef.

ple post jor now.

i love stew cooked with fried palm oil
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Gator, please recipe now, today jor. this weekend is gonna be busy as i am moving into campus apt. i need help with moves where is ogidiboy to come show me his Akpu power sef.

ple post jor now.

i love stew cooked with fried palm oil

dem dey fry palm oil again?
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Hauwa
You just dey start? lol

Dont worry, you will get the recipe tongue and the instructions, the way I cook agoyin. cool I say you need to be patient se. . . .lol

@Femi
Yes you gotta fry palm oil for that egusi tongue
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
FL Gators:

@Hauwa
You just dey start? lol

Dont worry, you will get the recipe tongue and the instructions, the way I cook agoyin. cool I say you need to be patient se. . . .lol

@Femi
Yes you gotta fry palm oil for that egusi tongue

fry ke? na dodo?
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Hauwa1: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
not yet done downloading it eh, Silk grin
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2009
rotflmao. nah, u want to talk to my P.A.
Re: What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? by Lilypad862: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
to be very honest with you don't add any oil at all there's no need the meat and fish already have material occurring oils if your on a healthy diet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating More Vegetables / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.