Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,560 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

CBN/BVN Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CBN/BVN Issue (633 Views)

My Experience With CBN/ BVN Scammers. / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN/BVN Issue by Beckytee(f): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
I received a message now the sender was a customized one which is CBN/BVN. the message goes thus:
Dear customer we are updating all our ATM cards . your card is just been listed to be blocked. to re- reactivate now before Xmas call support 08035104036..... when I called the no a guy picked the call and he requested for my card no. I was abt calling the number to him wen I suddenly felt its not right. as anybody else received the msg? shld I give out the card no. thanks
cc: lalasticalala pls do the needful. don't know if this is the right section for this. thanks
Re: CBN/BVN Issue by bigtt76(f): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Give out the number and you will start getting alerts till your account is emptied. grin

Beckytee:
I received a message now the sender was a customized one which is CBN/BVN. the message goes thus:
Dear customer we are updating all our ATM cards . your card is just been listed to be blocked. to re- reactivate now before Xmas call support 08035104036..... when I called the no a guy picked the call and he requested for my card no. I was abt calling the number to him wen I suddenly felt its not right. as anybody else received the msg? shld I give out the card no. thanks
cc: lalasticalala pls do the needful. don't know if this is the right section for this. thanks
Re: CBN/BVN Issue by Beckytee(f): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=bigtt76 post=41294499]Give out the number and you will start getting alerts till your account is emptied. grin ehn ehn

(1) (Reply)

Read What Happened Between Me And MTN Customer Care Attendance Today. / Shopping The Very Best Skin Care Items Down / Which group is the deadliest in Nigeria currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.