Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I’m Too Hot To Be Overlooked In 2016.-freezon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Too Hot To Be Overlooked In 2016.-freezon (398 Views)

Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Hot To Be Overlooked In 2016.-freezon by jadesola2016: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
I’m too Hot to be Overlooked in 2016.
+ Releases sexy Xmas pictures

Sexy actress, Fisayo Ajisola, popularly known as Freezon, has declared that she is too hot and sexy to handle as she takes over the industry in 2016.
in a chat with us on Wednesday, December 23,2015 the delectable thespian has dared everybody to watch out for her as she boldly storm the scene in coming year with daring roles and creative and well scripted movies she will churn out.
Fisayo whose sexy and raunchy Xmas pictures have gone viral on social media as a refection to thrill her esteemed fans and the prospective ones in the season of love, also wished them a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Freezon, who is also a musician is also confidence that the incoming year would be an outstanding one, as she promised to continue to give her best in entertainment and poised to take over the movie world in 2016.

She stated further that against all odds, "I will not allow the economic situation of the country to deprive me of discharging my annual routine in showing love to the needy and the underprivileged through my NGO, The Jewel Empowerment Foundation (JEF). I encountered some challenges lately, but this will not go without touching lives positively, because it as become part of me."

"This year, the train moves to Lagos and we will be feeding 500 beggars, including children and their parents in Agege, Oshodi and Ebutte Meta on Kano road on Christmas day to cheer them up and let them know the society still cares for them. We are hopeful that year 2016 will be great, especially with the wind of change blowing in the country."

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This English Correct "When Trying To Making Calls" / “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido / Getfamiliar:- Meet One Of Nigeria's Most Promising Music Producers (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.