Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

“all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido (399 Views)

Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals / I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido by arena2007: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido responded to the latest gist Dele Momodu shared on his social media page, with some messages he tweeted. Seems like Davido is done with the entire drama that has to do with his own daughter which he always gushes about on his social media. He took to twitter to respond to Dele Momodu and Sophie Momodu’s drama, checkout tweets below…

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/all-i-have-ever-done-is-love-that-baby-davido.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido by arena2007: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido by Imortal001: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
okkk
Re: “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido by Hawlahscho(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
I saw 1:13am on the twitter post, sad So Davido was not sleeping by then SMH.

It's none of my business though.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Danagog Ft. Davido – Hookah / Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C / Chris Brown Responds To Law Suite Filed Against Him Over Punching Liziane Gutier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.