Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira (853 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by Xymera(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Goodday nairalanders, I have been a guest for a Long Time and I just had to sign up for Advices. My birthday is
on the 27th, would love to mark it with 4 of my close friends... who have been there for me in one way or the other. I havent really marked any
birthday, On Sunday I will be 19year, so i
wanna probably go out and just try to show my friends my appreciation for been there for me always . . . NOW, how do i
manage 2k to celebrate my birthday with my
friends, or i should just give them excuse. Pls Kind And Matured Advices Needed. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Buy Boom juice, igbo (weed), and Chelsea dry gin. Mix it all and buy fuel for the generator.
Voila!!!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by An0nimus: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Homies will always be homies and will understand. Buy canned Malt for 6/7 people then you guys chill and talk. You could also throw in some light snacks into the mix and you guys are good to go. If there's enough food to go round then cooking won't be a bad idea. Homies love food.

Happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Oya send me your account number lemme push small thing for you .

Shey that's what you are looking for?? wink undecided

Yall just enter buka and eat fufu and egusi with plenty meat.. Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Get Nutri-C or something.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by yemmybx(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, mine is 31st of December. I pray FG pay before then else NO CELEBRATION just like Xmas.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With Two Thousand Naira by Exponental(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2015
get them a bottle of what they drink. just one bottle is Ok.

(1) (Reply)

. / Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality / The Naked Flame (big Boy/big Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.