Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38361 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by francoray(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buy puff puff and nutri-c pour inside a drum of water and also put ice block.

Wike is a goner

As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by MrHighSea: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Send me 1k airtime

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Ezerbullet(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
francoray:
Buy puff puff and nutri-c pour inside a drum of water and also put ice block.

Wike is a goner

As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....

Wicked grin grin

40 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by JudgementHammer: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1257 Likes 200 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
* * * Modified!!! * * *

[size=16pt]woow! F.P! THANKS TO THAT big Mod. . . .

@saint Bonnie and Somebodylovesme and the other two people i cant identify, thank you all so much for the token of love, it will do alot for me today, may your pockets never run dry[/size]
God bless you plenty
i will have the best birthday ever, thanks

if you got nothing reasonable to say, just pass. . .
. . . .God bless

MY TESTIMONY

https://www.nairaland.com/2689993/see-what-nairaland-members-did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Kimoni: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sambarry, you expertise is needed here ooo
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Ahmba: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buy cabin biscuit and groundnuts. At least, if you chop 6 sticks without water e go hol you well well. Plus change go remain sef grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Swissheart(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
...Happy Birthday in advance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
LOLzz. . . OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Swissheart:
...Happy Birthday in advance.
thanks

@judgementhammer, nice1 you right though with little extra money, your evaluation is true but i dont wanna do this like other years, we have been cooking such kinda meals. This time i just wanna geraofthehouse, you know wah am saying? wanna mark it in the house sha. Thanks man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op look for a fast food joint or a nice Restaurants were they sale joff/fried rice @the rate of 250 or 300n then add malt nd water to it with that u guys can make use of that 1k
or
take her to beer join that also have viewing center where u can both watch ball together were u can get pepper soup for 300k add malt or one beer bottle it. 1k can cover for u guys if u see a place like that. But let it be toward in the evening.
Wullp hbd in advice

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by sseunth(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
BuY 500 weed n 2 bottles of coke. U done

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Pidggin(f): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ask your girlfriend if she likes Nkwobi, if she does, take a walk down to a nice restaurant in your area. Buy two plates of Nwkobi for N1,000 and Suya N500, buy drinks with the remaining money.

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pidggin:
Ask your girlfriend if she likes Nkwobi, if she does, take a walk down to a nice restaurant in your area. Buy two plates of Nwkobi for N1,000 and Suya N500, buy drinks with the remaining money.

Happy birthday!

meeehn, dats way beyond my 1k budget o. Thanks anyways.

@ojun50, thanks alot
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Pidggin(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
ViNeHaNds:

meeehn, dats way beyond my 1k budget o. Thanks anyways.

@ojun50, thanks alot

I thought you said 2K. If it is only 1k then you can fry plantain and sauce with chilled drinks and watch interesting movies at home.

16 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by 2dice(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pidggin:

Happy birthday!
uhn.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you really have to celebrate this birthday? Don't dabble into something that will make you a laughing stock among your peers. Youths these days are not nice at all. You can take your girlfriend somewhere nice and different.

Happy birthday in advance

10 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by nurez305(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just get a bag of cold pure water and family cabin biscuite and enjoy your life to the fullest, afterall is every year things, you can do better next year.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by itsIYKE(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oga put your money for pocket and continue the hustle for now........time will come

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by johnsonkehinde: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Interesting

How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by iamkingzlee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
1k shocked will that be possible undecided

Anyway, it all depends on the number of people you are catering for....

Okay... I just read... And I understand now...

Take her to An eatery, let Ac blow your head cheesy buy her 2meat pie's and a drink! if she asks why you aren't drinking or taking anything tell her you are diabetic! Ensure you eat well before you leave home ooo angry

Or better still, go to Musa's place, order suya worth 700-800 naira, buy her malt, and help her eat the onions. She'll understand! MAKE SURE YOU GO IN THE NIGHT!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
1.Buy 1 pack of Lollipop...
2.Summon. All d available kids around ur hood...
3. tell dem to sing for you
4.Distribute d lollipop
5.Use d remaining change to snap pictures
6.Keep 100 naira change incase d need arises...

AH NO TRY?

34 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by porrigeyam(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
1.Buy 3 types of foster Clark to get a very nice juice=180
2.buy pure water ice block 2=10
3.buy additional 2 pure water=10
4.get a very nice jug
5.pour d foster Clark inside the jug
6.now add your ice block and pure water
7.stir very well to get desired result
8.get a very nice 2 glasses of wine glass cups
9.rush to the nearest shop a get 2 egg roll=140
10.go to chemist buy gold circle=50
11.now call your bae to your place
12.close all curtains
13.turn the home theater and play Marvin gaye tracks
14.when she finally arrives bring out the jug of juice
15.put the egg rolls in a very nice plate and along with the wine glasses
16.Now enjoy your birthday
17.FYI: if you cant get foster Clark u can go for chilled kunu or zobo
Thank me later

15 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Demmocrats(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.
2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.
4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt
grin

I swear you deserve to be minister for finance kai see planning from experience. People like you na bad market cheesy

Even arsene Wenger will be proud of you cheesy

I hail oh

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by TrollTrap: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gizdodo

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Chiscomax(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
hello
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by ERONX(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Happy Birthday in Advance bro may the All Sufficient God provide for all ur needs according to his riches in glory, and by this time next year i pray u will have in abundance and may u live long to be a testimony to others.

10 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by kelvkings: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
jst put in ur pocket,, heads up n keep smiling till u hv something beta 2 do with it
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jeeeeeez! Abeg, did u sturdy Economics or you are from Ijebu?

JudgementHammer:

19 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
angry

Buy alomo,
You and your friends will kiss it till it is finished.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.