Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,353 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why We Must Be Careful In Our Choice Of Toothpaste-lucifer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why We Must Be Careful In Our Choice Of Toothpaste-lucifer (507 Views)

FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. / Other Uses Of Toothpaste You Didn’t Know - Check Them Out / Hidden Interpretation Of Toothpaste Bottom Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Be Careful In Our Choice Of Toothpaste-lucifer by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
I’m sure that the percentage of the people looking at the toothpaste bottom color we buy is very small….!

This color means a lot about the composition of the toothpaste and what are you putting in your mouth each day. Since I learned this, I wanted to share it with the community and let everyone know what kind of toothpaste to use.

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

The decision is yours…but from now on, I bet you will be more careful when choosing your next toothpaste.

I HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BENEFIT YOU AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU...Because its coming from me "Lucifer" it might not make front page sad

(1) (Reply)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Ekiti State / Why Aluminum Salts And Antiperspirants Are Linked To Breast Cancer / Top 5 Mobile Apps That Help You Keep Control Of Your Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.