Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D (780 Views)

How Depression Is Killing Me / Depression Is Real And It's Killing Me / Post NYSC Depression Is Real. Please Reach Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by jasent(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
D
Re: D by Godfullsam(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Go and marry...
Re: D by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
That's awful.

Just surround yourself with things and people with positive impact in your life. Make sure you always have someone to talk to, even if they don't understand how you feel. Someone who's willing to listen. I know this sounds weird but when you wake up, wake up to positive things. Tell yourself you are amazing and you're going to do something great. Take pictures of yourself and of things you see that give you temporary pleasure. And fake it till you make it.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: D by boldx(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Where is your location? We can talk on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors In Nl Help Me What Could This On My Laps Be? Photo / Train Almost Collided With A Trailer At Iju Ishaga Area This morning / My Experience At A Filling Station!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.