Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. (799 Views)

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. / Even In Cameroon - Herdsmen Are A Nuisance! / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by foriz4u(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
The rumours, fake news, lies and propaganda all over the sections of NL is becoming alarming and pathetic.

some weeks back I read firstly on NL that the wife of Oshomole the governor of Edo state had filed for a divorce with some reasons stated only for us to read some hours later how untrue the news was.

Yesterday again, I saw on NL that the wife of bayelsa state governor Seraki Dickson was dead without any disclosure of the reason of her dead, few minute back a report bubbled out from one of her aids that the wife of the governor is hale and hearthy, dismissing every wicked rumours of her death.

in same vail, some young and mischievous people come up with some fabricated fallacies of jobs vancancies, love stories, rumours of attack by BH, among others.

please Mr/Mrs moderator, Seun, lalasticlala or whoso ever with the love I've for your business I call on you and your team to pls find a way of dwindling these fake rumours either by tendering concrete proves, evidents or indoor personal team research before they either make the frontpage or being submitted.

Nairaland is becoming more popular and making good name but it will be really bad if the hard work put to bring it to an upward raise is being brought down by some wicked people with some cheap fake rumours that will make Nigerians to tag it has a rumour site meant for lunatics and children.

I hope this post is given a serious thought and consideration.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Seun and his mod will not like this.

I expect this thread to get deleted in 3... 2...
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
The internet is. Fake bloggers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by lalasticlala(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP, did you see the two mentioned topics on home page?
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by foriz4u(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Secretario:

why should the thread b deleted when it's nit propaganda against anybody? I'm only trying to bring sth things I c as a threat to NL it's left for the team to take necessary step.
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Secretario:

Hey guy! ...it's still here smiley
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala:
You!!!...That mod everybody calls.....Hi smiley
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by foriz4u(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala:
lalasticlala, no. but how about the congratulatory message APC gave to David Mark on his rerun election victory only for us to read this morning APC denying the claim? isn't that on the homepage? like one rightly said, all/most bloggers and liers but we can chose to be different.

nairaland is gradually becoming an online newspaper which gives users the opportunity to comment and air their view without fear of victimization or arrest. that looks like a good concept. but have u taken a close statistic lately to observe how the numbers of comments is gradually reducing in virtually all threads. formarly b4 a topics makes the hopepage you must have seen about 3,4, or 5 pages in company but these days I've noticed a gradual reductin, the implication on that is, people are losing interest or not finding competent in the stories or report and if that continues I'm sure even if you're not an economist you understand the detrimental consequences in your bank account.

I may not be ur No.1 fan but I'm a regular user for now, possibly because I'm unemployed for the now o... that will change soon. but I don't want people who have stepped up to done certain level if the ladder drop.

try see reasons of my view instead of seeing it like a blackmail. #constructive criticism if well looked into will only make one a better person.
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by lalasticlala(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2016
foriz4u:

lalasticlala, no. but how about the congratulatory message APC gave to David Mark on his rerun election victory only for us to read this morning APC denying the claim? isn't that on the homepage? like one rightly said, all/most bloggers and liers but we can chose to be different.

nairaland is gradually becoming an online newspaper which gives users the opportunity to comment and air their view without fear of victimization or arrest. that looks like a good concept. but have u taken a close statistic lately to observe how the numbers of comments is gradually reducing in virtually all threads. formarly b4 a topics makes the hopepage you must have seen about 3,4, or 5 pages in company but these days I've noticed a gradual reductin, the implication on that is, people are losing interest or not finding competent in the stories or report and if that continues I'm sure even if you're not an economist you understand the detrimental consequences in your bank account.

I may not be ur No.1 fan but I'm a regular user for now, possibly because I'm unemployed for the now o... that will change soon. but I don't want people who have stepped up to done certain level if the ladder drop.

try see reasons of my view instead of seeing it like a blackmail. #constructive criticism if well looked into will only make one a better person.

At the bolded, you are wrong, that's because previously, the home page wasn't frequently updated, unlike now that many topics hit the home page daily..
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by foriz4u(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala:

At the bolded, you are wrong, that's because previously, the home page wasn't frequently updated, unlike now that many topics hit the home page daily..
ok ooo.... I bliv u no better.

have a lovely day. boss!!!
Re: Nairaland Becoming A Public Nuisance And Blatant Rumours House. by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Now And Then..... / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria...and We Have The First Photos / Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.