Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting (595 Views)

How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 / How Do I Recover My Datas After Formatting. / How Do I Correct My Mouse And Earphone Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting by Fedric(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls my fellow nairalander, i formated my system, window xp. after formatting i noticed that the color of my system (display color) is not as bright as it was. so i bought DRIVER PACK to correct it.

the issue here is that i dont know how to install the driver

pls someone should teach me how to correct system color with driver pack after formatting.
Re: How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting by bigtt76(f): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Navigate to Device Manager and remove the driver installed as VGA with the yellow warning sign beside it and scan for driver changes. It will prompt you for the driver CD. slot in the driver and it will search automatically for the best driver and install same.

It would do you good searching on Google for the appropriate steps that matches your computer system.

Fedric:
Pls my fellow nairalander, i formated my system, window xp. after formatting i noticed that the color of my system (display color) is not as bright as it was. so i bought DRIVER PACK to correct it.

the issue here is that i dont know how to install the driver

pls someone should teach me how to correct system color with driver pack after formatting.
Re: How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting by Fedric(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Navigate to Device Manager and remove the driver installed as VGA with the yellow warning sign beside it and scan for driver changes. It will prompt you for the driver CD. slot in the driver and it will search automatically for the best driver and install same.

It would do you good searching on Google for the appropriate steps that matches your computer system.

thanks for ur responds anticipating more from others
Re: How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting by Greatzeus(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Since you have driver Pack already,just insert it into your drive,it will boot to interface,scan your Pc drivers,and display the missing drvers,just tick the one you want to update and press install,thats all.You didnt tell us the version of your driver pack,because the latter the better,but since it is win xp,even driver pack 11 will do the job.But for me i have driver pack 11 to 14.
Re: How Can I Correct Pc Color After Formatting by Greatzeus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Or if you have data subscription,connect your modem, go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager,then highlight the driver you want to update,press update icon at the top of the device manager,select search the web,it will update with the newest driver

(1) (Reply)

A Neat, Used And Working Desktop Monitor Is For Sale / Educational Uses Of Microsoft Excel / Are Attenuators Required Using Single-module?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.