Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund (947 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by omolami: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Security Fund is there for all presidents all over the world to spend in protecting self and Nigerians. All Nigerians governor equally have the funds meant for such purposes, and it is not subjected to probe. What Buhari is doing is novel and unheard of. He is aware of this issue but decides to make a joke out of it in order to stain certain people. As I speak Buhari is spending security fund and I just hope someone that will take over from him will have the guts to equally probe his spendings, since he has started it. Our president is first leaving school certificate level thinker..So crude and apauling .

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by fhelihx(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
He didn't steal...he reaped the fruit of his labour,na his hard earned money.. angry
Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by lawydewy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Many talkative in Nigeria! Many people don't no the Constitution of Nigeria. Disadvantage of Social media & un/developing countries To comprehend common sentence is a problem in this country Lack of filling the blank Questions in school contributed to it...... Due to Nigerians, Educationist can classify into different way.... Some are ................?
Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by dammytosh: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:
Security Fund is there for all presidents all over the world to spend in protecting self and Nigerians. All Nigerians governor equally have the funds meant for such purposes, and it is not subjected to probe. What Buhari is doing is novel and unheard of. He is aware of this issue but decides to make a joke out of it in order to stain certain people. As I speak Buhari is spending security fund and I just hope someone that will take over from him will have the guts to equally probe his spendings, since he has started it. Our president is first leaving school certificate level thinker..So crude and apauling .

Abacha's loot refunded is security vote ?

This is the dumbest submission on nairaland in 2015.

Welldone !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by idu1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:
Your father is ashamed on your behalf.....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by doctokwus: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:
Somebody's son on whose money was spent to acquire an education with such level of reasoning even beneath a toddler!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by infohenry(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
I pity you my friend, sorry.
cool
Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by princemillla(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:

Guess what after reading your post? I started this uncontrollable laugh and dashed likes to every comments.

U need help bro
Re: Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund by drss(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
dammytosh:

Abacha's loot refunded is security vote ?
This is the dumbest submission on nairaland in 2015.
Welldone !!!
abacha never stole a single kobo. - buari

(1) (Reply)

See Why President Buhari Is Getting Too Soft Now! / Breaking News : Umana Vs Udoedehe Court To Decide On Monday / Is IPOB 1million Phone Call Campaign, Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.