Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Am Confused Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused Pls Help (918 Views)

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE / Am Confused Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Pls Help by obils2: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gud day everyone. One day I was having some conversation with my friends and dey began to tell me about what some doctors told them about relationship but I ignored dem because evil communication corrupt good manners. I had a very close friend of mine who shared d same experience with me, he said the doctor asked him if he has a girlfriend and he said no den d doctor ask y? He replied and said notyn, I just smiled because I didn't know what to say. It was a shock to me when I visited the hospital with my mom den d doctor ask my mom to go out den he said are u into any relationship? I was confused den I said no, immediately he asked y, I replied and said notyn, and he asked me again and I said am still young, den he looked at me and smiled. Pls my question is what does my ailments as to do with a girlfriend and am still having the pain even after visiting the hospital. To be frank I don't hv anytime for any relationship because my challenges is OK I don't even hv money 2 buy card, no even get any girl 4 mind pls what should I do?
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by feran15(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
maybe what you have is mostly had by people in relationships..

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
obils2:
Gud day everyone. One day I was having some conversation with my friends and dey began to tell me about what some doctors told them about relationship but I ignored dem because evil communication corrupt good manners. I had a very close friend of mine who shared d same experience with me, he said the doctor asked him if he has a girlfriend and he said no den d doctor ask y? He replied and said notyn, I just smiled because I didn't know what to say. It was a shock to me when I visited the hospital with my mom den d doctor ask my mom to go out den he said are u into any relationship? I was confused den I said no, immediately he asked y, I replied and said notyn, and he asked me again and I said am still young, den he looked at me and smiled. Pls my question is what does my ailments as to do with a girlfriend and am still having the pain even after visiting the hospital. To be frank I don't hv anytime for any relationship because my challenges is OK I don't even hv money 2 buy card, no even get any girl 4 mind pls what should I do?
what's confusing you in your write up is still not clear to me.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by dapsonlou(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Am lost
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by medoyin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
obils2:

If you're old enough to answer questions and not in comma, then your mum should not be there with you.

Seriously, I don't understand what you are insinuating. For clarification, do you think your ailment warrants such questions or why have you gone to see the doctor?
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe you have std that's why he told your mom to leave and asked if you have a gf

Tell him you got it from an ashi joint
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by obils2: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Maybe you have std that's why he told your mom to leave and asked if you have a gf

Tell him you got it from an ashi joint
I don't hv std, d way he behaved made me scared
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by mployer(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Most Doctors will always advice a young man to get a girlfriend if he doesn't have one.

I don't know if getting a girlfriend is a prescription for a particular kind of ailment, but a doctor has prescribed that for me before grin, Even after I told him I wasn't feeling lonely.

....and this doctor is even a worker in my church.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by nmreports: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Only that particular doctor can answer you.

Every other perspectives here are mere opinions.

(1) (Reply)

A Child Tied Up Along Side With Cargo For Easy Transportation / 7 Things Feminism Can Destroy / What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.