Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Am Confused Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused Pls Help (2427 Views)

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE / Am Confused Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2015
The Lady needs to forgive you First before even thinking of Marriage. Also take responsibility for the child and explain things to the other woman's husband.

In all take it to God in prayer.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by ayogabriel(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Wait, forgive you for what actually, you didn't lie nor cheat on her or did you? The only thing she may feel bad for is not telling her about the child, and for f*u*c*k sake, what's wrong with people. But people are different sha.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2015
go and marry ur baby mama. she's good to have a baby with but she's not good 4 marraige huh ? guy abeg no dey fall responsible nairaland guys hand 4 here jor..

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2015
I take it the mother of two isn't married cos I can't understand impregnating someone's wife.

You just have to keep pleading with your fiancee to forgive you, it's not anyone's place to decide for her, let alone a sibling sef, just be sincere and try not to repeat such, she'll come around if she's the one.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
The Lady needs to forgive you First before even thinking of Marriage. Also take responsibility for the child and explain things to the other woman's husband.

In all take it to God in prayer.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
thanks broz she z she has forgiven me but the problem is for me not to resist the temptation of not sleeping with the woman in d first place and not telling her abt d pregnancy on tym so that she will deside if she can stay with it so she is afriad if it wont repeat itsef in marriage
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2015
ayogabriel:
Wait, forgive you for what actually, you didn't lie nor cheat on her or did you? The only thing she may feel bad for is not telling her about the child, and for f*u*c*k sake, what's wrong with people. But people are different sha.
she is afraid of d future

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2015
lofty900:
go and marry ur baby mama. she's good to have a baby with but she's not good 4 marraige huh ? guy abeg no dey fall responsible nairaland guys hand 4 here jor..
even she neva wish to marry me
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
I take it the mother of two isn't married cos I can't understand impregnating someone's wife.

You just have to keep pleading with your fiancee to forgive you, it's not anyone's place to decide for her, let alone a sibling sef, just be sincere and try not to repeat such, she'll come around if she's the one.
thanks sir the woman had issues with her husband and they av been seprated for over two years. . .anyway the finnal decision lies in my fiancees hand but she is afraid to go against d wish of her sister so that if anything happens in future she wont be blamed as if they av warned her earlier
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Op, go down on ur knees and beg ur fiancee mehn....

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, go down on ur knees and beg ur fiancee mehn....
av been doing so but she is avn double mind and her sister's stake on d matters is not helping she is sha claiming she needs sometime
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Waladade4luv:

av been doing so but she is avn double mind and her sister's stake on d matters is not helping she is sha claiming she needs sometime
den give her time to think... U hav begged her enough..just dnt call her anymore.... Till she calls u.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Mamaflex(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
If she has forgiven you and want to marry you, she should talk to her sister. Simple.

Abi her sister wan cry pass the bereaved? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by 2goodbobo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why did you tell her half truth in the first place? you should have told her the whole truth from the inception that

another woman have a child for you. That way she would have trusted you even more. I doubt if she can ever trust you

again,that is if she eventually take you back. Keep begging her to forgive you and if she don't, move on!

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cutehector:
den give her time to think... U hav begged her enough..just dnt call her anymore.... Till she calls u.

aiit but its not easy for me letting her go sincerely
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waladade4luv:

aiit but its not easy for me letting her go sincerely
u r not lettin her go, u r givn her space.. They r two different things altogether.. Just gv her a week.. Den after go see her.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waladade4luv:
Good day to everybody in d house, am feeling worse as am typing this now, it happens thus; i had an affair with a lady last year (a mother of two) and it resulted into pregnancy, because she could not bear d shame and that i could not settle with her she traveled out of the country to give birth early this year and she could not contact each other again cos she agreed on taking full responsibility on d babbie.
After her story last year i met another lady whom i love so much and in short we are planning to get married i told her i had an affair with a lady bfor but i didnt tell her to the level of the pregnancy because i felt she will feel hurt. . .few days to our introduction the lady in question now inbox my wife to be on facebook that she should tell me to call her and tell me to come and settle what i did with her, i dont av any option than to tell me wife abt d pregnancy which made her cancel the introduction immediatly she inform her family abt it and they insisted in told my family which i did so. Now my family insists they dont know anything abt d formal lady and everybody keeps begging my wife for forgiveness, this lady really loves me so much but she is confused right now on what to do and worst still her elder sister insists she wont marry me, she told me she is taking her tym to think it well cos she doesnt want such to repeat itsef in marriage..i love this lady so much and cant afford to loose her pls am confused right now. . .note i av accepted my blame already so no need to blame me further i want matured advice pls

I don't know why you want us to help you now . .

You were not 'confused' when you had an affair, didn't use protection and got someone pregnant . .

You were not 'confused' when you abandoned your own child, without a care in the world.

You were not 'confused' when you lied to your girl about it . .

I just don't know what to say to you . . . . If she were my sister, I will advice her against marrying you. You displayed a high level of irresponsibility and it's obvious you are not a very reliable person.

Just my 2 cents . . .

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by KanwuliaJara: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! kiss
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Sleekbaby(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op i'm sorry but u no try, how can u have an affair with a married woman while single babes full everywhere. If I understood u clearly d woman delivered her baby outside which means outside d country and it implies that she's comfortable, are you sure dt d affair is not unto sugar mummy. That one apart, do u know dt this singular act has cancelled every opportunity of d husband accepting her back? Think dear n next time don't try it again bcoz I know dt ur fiancee is not just angry bcoz u impregnated someone but a married woman.
Beg her Op I believe dt if she really love u she will 4give u, nobody is a saint, peace.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Waladade4luv(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ujoan:

I don't know why you want us to help you now . .

You were not 'confused' when you had an affair, didn't use protection and got someone pregnant . .

You were not 'confused' when you abandoned your own child, without a care in the world.

You were not 'confused' when you lied to your girl about it . .

I just don't know what to say to you . . . . If she were my sister, I will advice her against marrying you. You displayed a high level of irresponsibility and it's obvious you are not a very reliable person.

Just my 2 cents . . .
i agreed with u anyway just note that the woman lured me into it at d first place and she determined to takia of the babbie and am sure no woman will hear that and will be happy sha that was why i just allowed the sleeping dog to lie at d first place
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waladade4luv:

Since her sister seems to have a huge influence, go and have a talk with her, explain everything to her convincingly... She will in turn convince her sister if it goes down well with her....

Your fiancée must be really hurt because you deceived and lied to her.. told her half - truth. ... it's more painful she found out from someone else.... if she hadn't, she would have been ignorant of the fact that her husband-to- be has a baby somewhere else...

That's why I have always been for baring it all before marriage.. it's in the past, yes but your partner needs to know because most times the past comes knocking in the future. ... If you'll be ashamed of taking responsibility for your action, then why do what you did?

It may be hard for your fiancee to let go because you killed the trust she had for you. . She may not forget that incidence anytime soon... I will even suggest you move on....

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Beg beg beg your fiancé.

if you could hide a child from her, there's no wonder she's worried about the future.
Give her time too. Hopefully she will come around.

How you're going to make it up to her and prove to her that such a thing won't happen in your marriage is up to you.

She just needs that reassurance that she's not going into some marital trap where babies will be popping up left right and centre from different women and threatening the unity of your nuclear family.

I'd be worried if I were her too.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by gidjah(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Guy, me will never allow my sister to marry some one like you pls.you hid too many things from her.Indo not expect her family. To act differently too.If they are proving hard, pls go look for someone else biko ,u go see plenty others,just ensure this time you get more truthfull and honest.You also hurt the other woman really hard o,no calls from you,knowing fully well that she has your child??bro you bad o!.If you keep acting like this ,then you might have troubles on your hands in the future.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:
Beg beg beg your fiancé.

if you could hide a child from her, there's no wonder she's worried about the future.
Give her time too. Hopefully she will come around.

How you're going to make it up to her and prove to her that such a thing won't happen in your marriage is up to you.

She just needs that reassurance that she's not going into some marital trap where babies will be popping up left right and centre from different women and threatening the unity of your nuclear family.

I'd be worried if I were her too.

Good thing Mr Cococandy kept his mouth shut! grin

No you can't do anything anymore.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Good think Mr Cococandy kept his mouth shut! grin

No you can't do anything anymore.
lol
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nonsense!

Find another wife joo.. Girls yapa!
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by GHoJes: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
You can lie o! She did not want to settle down with you abi na you no gree settle down with your babymama, in your words "...and that i dont want to settle with her...". It speaks alot of your person to get down with a married woman with kids abi no be you say she was not divorced. I know you also didnt include this part in the affair story you told your fiance.

The last time you came here you where advised to tell her the truth but your cheat of a person jumped at the advice that said you shouldnt its your personal business, so you really went for it? You where cautioned on nemesis by another, you asked then nemesis? I bet you know the meaning more than that person now. Nobody should blame you anymore but people will keep blaming your fiancee when things go wrong in the future, infact the people telling you here to beg her would have told her not to marry you had she brought the story instead, your family begging would have long canceled the marriage were she the one in your place.

I dont even trust this undying love you are professing, i think you are gaining alot from her, i'm sorry your history screams gold digger. I still see lies over you. You didnt even bother about your child, who do you want to foool with the she said she would cater for the baby alone line? If you want to change, learn from this one and be honest the next time you get into a relationship or better still dont be confused anymore, return to your babymama calling you to settle business. You thought you could chop her, just move on and start afresh, do you know how much the seed you sowed in her is prolly ruining her? Good she is making you have a re-think on two played and can still play the game.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by GHoJes: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Hehehe, why not run to dat reddoil that told you she wont do anything, husband is scare now that there's confusion.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Tvegas(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Waladade4luv:
Good day to everybody in d house, am feeling worse as am typing this now, it happens thus; i had an affair with a lady last year (a mother of two) and it resulted into pregnancy, because she could not bear d shame and that i could not settle with her she traveled out of the country to give birth early this year and she could not contact each other again cos she agreed on taking full responsibility on d babbie.

You should have told her about the baby before your ex came calling. Tell her you are sincerely sorry and give her some space/time. If she cant get over it let her be because trust is not easy to rebuild. Learn your lessons and find another wife.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Roseey0(f): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2015
This is karma at work. I like this.
Re: Am Confused Pls Help by yougosee: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cutehector has already told you what to do, you don't want to hear abi?
Beg her on your knees one last time (again), and stop calling her. Wait till she calls you even if it takes a month.
This will give her real time and space to think; if she really can weather the storm of marriage with you.
If she calls you and agrees to go ahead with the marriage, go on your knees and apologise again, tell her you were scared of loosing her, of her running away that's why you didn't tell her at first.
This will help her regain her trust for you; tell her the reason you didn't tell her the whole truth at first angry

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Pls Help by Beremx(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Waladade4luv:

i agreed with u anyway just note that the woman lured me into it at d first place and she determined to takia of the babbie and am sure no woman will hear that and will be happy sha that was why i just allowed the sleeping dog to lie at d first place
I hope you didn't tell your fiancée this because it is a lie!
The woman didn't lure you,you had unprotected sex with her and it resulted to a child. She didn't use charm on you!

Please learn to accept your mistake and stop blaming your babymama.
Tell the whole truth to your fiancée and she will wholeheartedly forgive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? / Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.