Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

"Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" (3395 Views)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Toybad: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
‪#‎ Alaska‬M. Tokurah
"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising....."
"It is either Biafra or death....."..... IF SAMUEL DOE HAD TAKEN CHARLES TAYLOR SERIOUSLY, THE LIBERIAN AND SIRELEONIAN WARS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED..THIS IS A DIRECT REPLICATION OF THE ACTS THAT LEAD TO THE RWANDA GENOCIDE OF 1994
AND YOU SAY THIS GUY COMMITTED NO CRIME." please there are better ways of agitating for self determination

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
seriously he is insane if all this is true...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Toybad: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oktoberfest:
seriously he is insane if all this is true...op enter kitchen arrange sauce nao
gbam! source is Radio biafra

17 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by egift(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
By the time Nigerians are done with him, he will know who is in a zoo.

Nkita Ara!

22 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
And I believe the so called zoo should equally treat him the way occupants of zoo are treated.

It is only fair.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Duru1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toybad:
‪#‎ Alaska‬M. Tokurah
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising....."
"It is either Biafra or death....."..... IF SAMUEL DOE HAD TAKEN CHARLES TAYLOR SERIOUSLY, THE LIBERIAN AND SIRELEONIAN WARS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED..THIS IS A DIRECT REPLICATION OF THE ACTS THAT LEAD TO THE RWANDA GENOCIDE OF 1994
AND YOU SAY THIS GUY COMMITTED NO CRIME." please there are better ways of agitating for self determination

Per the bolded, silly analogy at its foolishness. Self determination has nothing to do with war or ethnic cleansing or even ethnic uprising. In Nigeria, like Gowon said in 1966, there is no basis for unity. I should never have been a compatriot of Yari.ba or Awusa or Fula or Kanuri because I cannot understand their native vernacular. There is no iota of inciting wards in the speeches of Kanu because it does not ask his followers to kill others but begged to leave the cesspit called Nigeria. What is heard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by ElekeNtioba: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP u need to learn how to lie. Propaganda is not ur callling.

1 Like

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by abduljabbar4(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Stop pretending. Some of you were even defending him before right here on nairaland.

This page should be on FP sef.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by abduljabbar4(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Stop pretending. Some of you were even defending him before right here on nairaland.

This thread should be on FP sef.

6 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by egift(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Will you shut up if you never listened to Radio BaiNonsense. Worse was said by that abino. You are free to highlight any text you believe is wrong. Nothing was even posted about the venom he threw at those who phoned in to call for caution. How about all those War Songs and Chants he played continuously, the funds he raised for the purchase of arms against Nigeria, etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is there any lie in what he said..pls point it out if any
Toybad:
‪#‎ Alaska‬M. Tokurah

2 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by egift(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:

Don't worry, when we are done with him he will know who lives in the zoo. And any miscreant that follows his footsteps will be equally dealt with. Nigeria will wax stronger and mount her wings and sore higher. And nonentities from within or afar will be dealt with always!

13 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
egift:

Don't worry, when we are done with him he will know who lives in the zoo. And any miscreant that follows his footsteps will be equally dealt with. Nigeria will wax stronger and mount her wings and sore higher. And nonentities from within or afar will be dealt with always!
lolz..we are waiting and watching for him to be dealt with... grin grin grin

Anaghi eji ihe a na agba n'anya agba na nti!!!

1 Like

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by ElekeNtioba: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
egift:

Will you shut up if you never listened to Radio BaiNonsense. Worse was said by that abino. You are free to highlight any text you believe is wrong. Nothing was even posted about the venom he threw at those who phoned in to call for caution. How about all those War Songs and Chants he played continuously, the funds he raised for the purchase of arms against Nigeria, etc.

why dont u make a list and send it to ur brothers at DSS. I hear they are desperately looking for evidence to nail him.

Meanwhile the only shots fired dat is related to Biàfra agitation so far has come from only nigerian soldiers.....yet Kanu is still d devil

Kontinuu....
Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by egift(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:

Re: @Bold: Nwata si na nne ya agaghi ehi ura,ya onwe ya agaghi ehi ura.

Nigeria will defeat all those that wish us evil. God bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by najoke: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:

Same way you have been beating your chest every now and then. ....nothing. ..I mean nada will happen
The bleaching albino will be dealt with according to how the ZOO want to

11 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:

I for one, never like to comment on this Biafra bruhaha. Your comment force me to.

You said if he is arrested you will bring down the zoo, now that he is arrested and being tortured you are changing mouth.

When you are called chest beaters, you will be angry.
This is typical chest beating.

7 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:

Lie 1:

So I don't know who is dealing with who now? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by grafikii: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Now u want to deny he said all these, bloody coward

1 Like

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
egift:

Re: @Bold: Nwata si na nne ya agaghi ehi ura,ya onwe ya agaghi ehi ura.

Nigeria will defeat defeat all those that wish us evil. God bless Nigeria!
ochu nwa okuko nwe nda...Okuko nwe oso...Nobody wishes Nigeria as a country evil...but whats the sense in keeping a wife that doesn't want to stay in your House??
Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
najoke:

Same way you have been beating your chest every now and then. ....nothing. ..I mean nada will happen
The bleaching albino will be dealt with according to how the ZOO want to
you've not been observant enough to know that caution is of utmost priority in this case?...You'll be shortsighted to think Nnamdi kanu ll be jailed by any court
Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I for one, never like to comment on this Biafra bruhaha. Your comment force me to.

You said if he is arrested you will bring down the zoo, now that he is arrested and being tortured you are changing mouth.

When you are called chest beaters, you will be angry.
This is typical chest beating.
arrested and being torturedlike seriously??tortured to do what??denounce what he believes in??Hope you've seen recent court sittings and how he appears undettered and healthy??...
Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Lie 1:

So I don't know who is dealing with who now? grin grin
NgeneUkwenu...I owe u a reply to this but......ihere mee gi..!!!theres a master plan...and you seem not to recognize the fact that This man wanted himself to be arrested!!

1 Like

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by SweetSoup(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are
coming to annihilate you, my secret service
are already studying the zoo and
strategising....." Yet the fool has been locked up for more that 3 month now. Where are the soldiers and Secret Service that was suppose to annihilate Nigeria? I was beginning to pity him when i saw a recent phone of him in court, truth be told the fool deserves more than he is currently getting. His plan was to cause civil unrest through brainwashing his zombie members to arm themselves and he almost succeeded, let him continue to enjoy the zoo treatment until his secret service come to rescue him from his cage.

5 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Kirigidi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, silly analogy at its foolishness. Self determination has nothing to do with war or ethnic cleansing or even ethnic uprising. In Nigeria, like Gowon said in 1966, there is no basis for unity. I should never have been a compatriot of Yari.ba or Awusa or Fula or Kanuri because I cannot understand their native vernacular. There is no iota of inciting wards in the speeches of Kanu because it does not ask his followers to kill others but begged to leave the cesspit called Nigeria. What is heard to comprehend?
U said there is no base for unity in Nigeria because u don't undastand d native vernaculars of Yoruba, Hausa, Fula or Kanuri. Now my question to u is: If language is d chief criterion for unity, on wat basis do ur pipo now want to includ us non-Igbo Niger-Deltans in ur Igbo Biafra? Or ar u tryin to say dat we Urhobos/Isokos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Ekois, Efiks/Ibibios, share d same native vernacular wit u Igbos? Pls, stop dis self-deceiptn! Ok?

11 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin grin the fool done enter one chance wey him take him hand do.

Mumudi kanu go beg tire please the flight mistook Nigeria to be Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Duru1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kirigidi:
U said there is no base for unity in Nigeria because u don't undastand d native vernaculars of Yoruba, Hausa, Fula or Kanuri. Now my question to u is: If language is d chief criterion for unity, on wat basis do ur pipo now want to includ us non-Igbo Niger-Deltans in ur Igbo Biafra? Or ar u tryin to say dat we Urhobos/Isokos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Ekois, Efiks/Ibibios, share d same native vernacular wit u Igbos? Pls, stop dis self-deceiptn! Ok?

First of all, there is no basis for unity was Gowon's quote in 1966. I honestly believed in the statement accredited to Gowon in 1966. In all my politically endeavor, I had wished and continue to wish for the Republic of Igbo land. I am not one of those who canvass for all kinds of ingrates as compatriots. If a person cannot be able to strike a meaningful conversation in any Igbo dialect with me, he/she is not qualify to be my compatriot. Be mindful that 1967 Biafra did not constitute the entire Igbo land but if left with me, what you read is what you will get. Those who are apathetic to historic facts are bound to repeat blunders!!!!
Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Ralphlauren(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:
NgeneUkwenu...I owe u a reply to this but......ihere mee gi..!!!theres a master plan...and you seem not to recognize the fact that This man wanted himself to be arrested!!

. . . . With the hope that upon his release, he would have gained more followers, hence more people to obtain monetary donations from. Kanu is a scammer!

I hope he's not released by DSS.

He should be left to rot in jail to serve as a deterrent to other money grabbers.

4 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by 912(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
If this is true (I know some of them are because I heard it on radio Biafra) then nnamdi KANU is a goner

3 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by fulanimafia: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Noise-makers. By the time Nnamdi Kanu is jailed, they will say we should have executed him and seen...

By the time he is executed, they will say Nigerians are cowards for not burning his corpse..and so on....

Silly cowards grin.

7 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by Amberon: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
The good news is that treasonable felony is punishable by death or life imprisonment in every country.

ooo he also said ,"I will never be truly happy until the day I see every Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani child, woman and man dead."

Mad man.

5 Likes

Re: "Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" by egift(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:
you've not been observant enough to know that caution is of utmost priority in this case?...You'll be shortsighted to think Nnamdi kanu ll be jailed by any court

The plan is not to jail him. The idea is put him in a cage till he turns 90yrs. If Nigeria give him a jail sentence, even his grand-children will be born in the same jail. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: Apostle Suleman Predicts Ekiti Election / Rivers ADP Governorship Candidate Unveils 4-point Agenda / Abuja Social Group, Omc Clan Joins Vardiafrica On Campaign Against Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.