Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (40878 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Below is the handwritten statement of the apology to president Buhari by IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Reference to thepresident of the federal republic of Nigeria as a terrorist, evil and paedophile is regrettable and uncalled for and for that I unreservably apologise and will be doing so in a private letter to the president

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/682344008492924929/photo/1

4 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Our Dilectors handwriting is even jagajaga like when a hen is asked to write her name on sand with its claws. grin

I hope the gullible IPOD jobless youths will let the matter rest now. The shrimps chose to believe the words of a lying lawyer over credible newspapers.

Watch how they will be requesting for a video of Our Dilector writing the letter before they believe.

I trust sahara reporters to give them a video of Nnamdi Kanu having hot sex with boko haram members instead.

What he said about GEJ also below

Before PMB was the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. I also said some uncomplimentary things about him and some igbo elders as well, which I now realise should not have happened

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by raumdeuter: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol

Kanu never see anything. Hope he is enjoying that watery poorly cooked beans.

Al Mustafa time in prison go e small thing

By the time they release him in 2065. No one would even recognize him again

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Buchukwu: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Lies

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by HiddenShadow: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

You believe a handwritten comment

No wonder people look down on you

DSS should provide video proof in court of Kanu apologizing

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by wordcat(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Hey Mr Bello, do you know what it means for someone to act under duress?
Hmmmm I'm still searching google!

16 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by brunofarad(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2015
lipsrsealed kiss This is serious
But if nnamdi can speak so well
He might as well write so well
Hence
This writing though seems not likely of nnamdi's

My humble inference lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2015
breeze don blow, fowl don open yansh grin

8 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by HiddenShadow: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2015
wordcat:
Hey Mr Bello, do you know what it means for someone to act under duress?

Hmmmm I'm still searching google!

Until Kanu apologizes opening in court, all this trash are propaganda

72 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by wordcat(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Why are you quoting a man who says nothing?
Don't you knw that you can't misquote silence?

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by nduchucks: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Who coined this phrase "Dilector" sef. una no go wound person for hia cheesy

41 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by HiddenShadow: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2015
wordcat:

Why are you quoting a man who says nothing?

Don't you knw that you can't misquote silence?

Don't you know that Barca hates KANU with passion

4 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egift(m): 1:23am On Dec 31, 2015
1000 gbozas for SaharaReporters.

After seeing the expression in Buhari's face when reacting to a question on Kanu, all the ragtag IPOB thugs will be crying helplessly. grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by wordcat(m): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Don't you know that Barca hates KANU with passion
You don't need to tell me, I know that for sure!
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egift(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2015
More Photos

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin

149 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin
he will remix it by featuring phyno and olamide grin

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by lawydewy(m): 1:38am On Dec 31, 2015
We need more sources!
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by StOla: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Kanu was a misguided fighter who was determined to fuel tribal hate as a means to achieve a goal that is not totally illegal.

The means he employed now serve to damn him.
His crimes require little proof to get a conviction.

He also criminally entered into the country without his Nigerian nor British passport.

Those who wish him well had better begin high level political and diplomatic negotiations to get him a pardon after conviction.

His candle has been burnt out by the winds. Whatever man remains of him can still be a non-adulterous husband to his wife and father to his children.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Short biafran monkey. We will keep you in the zoo for a long long time.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by DeviIhimself: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

no body takes the attention seeking bigot serious again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Leopardd(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2015
The only credible evidence there is the form.

Anybody can string together a phantom letter with few pieces of paper and adding it to the form, claim it is evidence of handwritten letter.

Please I am not an expert, but doesn't the DSS use official A4 with logo or emblem used as a faded background image, like they do in organization's memo.

Please this guys should stop all these media show of shame.

15 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Our Dilectors handwriting is even jagajaga like when a hen is asked to write her name on sand with its claws. grin

I hope the gullible IPOD jobless youths will let the matter rest now. The shrimps chose to believe the words of a lying lawyer over credible newspapers.

Watch how they will be requesting for a video of Our Dilector writing the letter before they believe.

I trust sahara reporters to give them a video of Nnamdi Kanu having hot sex with boko haram members instead.

What he said about GEJ also below

Before PMB was the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. I also said some uncomplimentary things about him and some igbo elders as well, which I now realise should not have happened
Stop writing irrelevant things

4 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by SonOfEl(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Fake story..... Debunked and stale....

8 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Click like if you enjoyed the write up in the link below.

10 Characteristics Of Naija Pastors

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by mazzi: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2015
For the fact that his brother and lawyer have come out to deny these lies should tell bubu and his government that Kanu is not giving up on his struggle.

12 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by mazzi: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
what's fake about it? When was it debunked? How come a fresh news is stale?

IPOB nuisance
oloodoo! So you really believed such news?hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by SonOfEl(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
what's fake about it? When was it debunked? How come a fresh news is stale?

IPOB nuisance

Lemme guess.....punch or Sahara reporters right? Mstcheww..... Debunked...sorry to spoil your parade...

3 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2015

Lmao......It should have been Hate Broadcaster.

Nnamdi Kanu had no idea what he was getting himself into and the people cheering him on are equally dumb.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Dronedude(m): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Is this a joke becos if it is real IPOB should be disappointed in the selfish clown.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death: His Doctor Alfred Aderibigbe Pictured / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.