Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands (72970 Views)

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo / Mo'cheddah Pictured In A Transparent Blouse Flaunting Her Black Bra / Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Shegson12345(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
nawa for we naija sha

Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Joshkid(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
slimzypink:
thank God i am fair and beautiful
Oh!...Really??....Proof
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
faith551:
Is that a television screen or a radio screen?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by ignis: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tiwa is a star.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by smokiez: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy i think she iz wearing somthing
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Drahmah: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
It must be your TV cos I've seen the show on a different screen, and it wasn't like u make it seem.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Ayoemrys(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
faith551:
Is that a television screen or a radio screen?
see dis mumu,can't you see that its micro wave screen?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Lero15(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
goldendainty:
Lero15 u like wakawaka

Where I waka go?? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lero15:

Where I waka go?? undecided
You tink say i no see u undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Lero15(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
goldendainty:

You tink say i no see u undecided

Hehehehehe

Compliments, dear.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lero15:

Hehehehehe

Compliments, dear.
yeah,
see you on .... smiley wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by pagorino(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
undecided I yam disappointed... hmm end time makeup.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by faith551(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayoemrys:
see dis mumu,can't you see that its micro wave screen?

Ohhh, sorry ooo, I thought micro waves were only used for making calls
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by slimzypink(f): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
tammie24:
but no one knows you.
Quite frankly you don't look very good
more like a HIV patient
#no offence

ok tnx
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by McPerry(f): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is she that dark in complexion??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Lero15(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
goldendainty:

yeah,
see you on .... smiley wink

Yipeeeeeee!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by bayonino: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
see una role model grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
yomi007k:
One of my turn offs in a babe.

Once ur having multiple complexions( yellow face n black extremities), we can never roll.

tongue

Did you attend FUTO?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Abiagirl777(f): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
slimzypink:
thank God i am fair and beautiful

if that's you on ur profile then I'll say u r deluded
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by blackpearl21: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Its normal for pregnant women to suffer skin discoloration, it doesn't mean that the person bleached. Tiwa is a new mother, it will take a few months for her skin to become its regular color again
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by romelady(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ruth: cordie how far,, how d Xmas b for ur side.
Cordie: bae my area dry, e be like say Mary never even get belle sef
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by slimzypink(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abiagirl777:

if that's you on ur profile then I'll say u r deluded

u re not even proud to put yours idiortic. element
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Abiagirl777(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
slimzypink:

u re not even proud to put yours idiortic. element

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy Xmas dear
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by tammie24: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
slimzypink:

ok tnx
I'm sorry
Merry Christmas!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Phonon: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's the weather....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by killemslim(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
E GATS b say na costume or she be swim for soak away filled with old ass shit @ baba seun's compound without burying her head.Tiwa which one is it??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by ChildofChukwu(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
goldiam:
op your TV is tokumbo

I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by josh93: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
dz t.v z nt encouraging ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
you can never please humans..op seems you have a personal beef with this wapi..

Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Daraph(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
She look like a bolii....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by clemzo101(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2015
goldiam:
op your TV is tokumbo
don't mind him
Re: Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands by Upaka(f): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
adren:
tiwa is skinosexual.. a rare bodily appearance that makes you develop nivki minaj and baba suwe skin colour simultaneously..

merry xmas fellas..

if u are in akure, DM me make we go flex
am in akure what is DM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.