Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) (32757 Views)

Santa Claus Dies Presenting Gift / Christmas Special – See In Pictures How [santa Claus] Came Into Existence / The History Of Santa Clause. (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Vendor Santa Claus. . . grin
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Bishops10(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:
Marketing strategy!

She would actually attract more customers to her table because of her Santa Claus attire!

Nice one..
Exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pix
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!
Bastard son of a thousand and one anorexic fathers.

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

I swear you are a perfect blueprint to build an _iidiot.
You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of poo.

Brainless tree frog!

Hahahahahahahaahhaahaha!!Why the Long ish Na, Na so e pain you reach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.