Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel (976 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / How Do I Opt-out From Airtel 2G. Please Help / Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by cevek11: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
So I was robbed on Sunday morning (20/12/2015), and my phone was taken.

First thing I did was to call the customer care centre to block my line knowing that the number is attached to my bank account and can be use to move money through this new services bank's are offering (dial and recharge/transfer). They said it will take 24hrs.

This didn't sit well with me so I went to their experience center on Monday (21/12/2015).

TILL TODAY THE SWAP IS STILL PENDING... And Christmas is tomorrow... And this line controls 99%of my communications.

l repeated the visit on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was just promises after promises that they will resolve it same day.

On Wednesday I discovered they were just posting me, as they really had an issue with swapping and don't know when they will resolve it.
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
cevek11:

First thing I did was to call the customer care centre to block my line knowing that the number is attached to my bank account and can be use to move money through this new services bank's are offering (dial and recharge/transfer). They said it will take 24hrs.

This didn't sit well with me so I went to their experience center on Monday (21/12/2015).

TILL TODAY THE SWAP IS STILL PENDING... And Christmas is tomorrow... And this line controls 99%of my communications.

l repeated the visit on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was just promises after promises that they will resolve it same day.

On Wednesday I discovered they were just posting me, as they really had an issue with swapping and don't know when they will resolve it.

Airtel is carrying system maintenance
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm. My brother...so what should we do Now?
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by cevek11: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
you can help beg them na....
darlingtonIIV:
Hmmm. My brother...so what should we do Now?
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by cevek11: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Airtel is carrying system maintenance For a week? And at Christmas angry shocked
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by alex81(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Airtel doing system upgrade since d days of Abacha.
My broda na so dem frustrate my lyf too dat year o.
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by timbros(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
cevek11:
you can help beg them na....

Make a complaint in the airtel thread here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1986581/airtel-customer-care-online-service/41#41283735

@yewandequeen will help you resolve your issue.
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by Yewandequeen(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
cevek11:

Pm me pls
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by Millsz: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
You can search for them on Twitter and lay your complaint.. had a similar issue, called cc countless times but they kept giving excuses but immediately I contacted them via their twitter account, the issue was resolved immediately...
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by cevek11: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Millsz:
You can search for them on Twitter and lay your complaint.. had a similar issue, called cc countless times but they kept giving excuses but immediately I contacted them via their twitter account, the issue was resolved immediately...
Thanks... I am doing that currently.
Re: The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel by cevek11: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2016
But I always thought that transactions are more certain of completion when handed to human beings...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Phone Suddenly Become Incompatible With A Particular Network? / 1day Old Tab For Sale / Infinix Hot S.. How Much Goes For The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.