Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Which Infinix Phone Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Infinix Phone Is The Best? (954 Views)

Which Infinix Phone Has 32GB Internal Memory And Quick Charge? / Which Infinix Or Tecno Currently Have The Best Camera And Ram/processing Speed? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Infinix Phone Is The Best? by 2sexyus: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello,

I am thinking of getting an Infinix phone but I would want a 3000maH and above battery on it with great camera.

Which of the Infinix has this on stock and how much is it?

Budget is 30k

Thanks
Re: Which Infinix Phone Is The Best? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2016
2sexyus:
Hello,

I am thinking of getting an Infinix phone but I would want a 3000maH and above battery on it with great camera.

Which of the Infinix has this on stock and how much is it?

Budget is 30k

Thanks
You can go for Infinix hot note.
Jumia SC here. to place order, do not hesitate to contact me. 08037606440.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 For 25k / All You Need To Know About Tecno Droipad 7C Pro (spec. & Price) / Ntel Nigeria Rolls Out 4G LTE Services With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.