Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today (1176 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by GEJisBOKO: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Details coming shortly ...............

Meanwhile, dem talk say Nnamdi Kanu don dey Craze, shey na true ?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by FemiOlarinde: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by GspotAngela(f): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
LWKMD
This boy has been mercilessly tortured by Operatives of the DSS. I learnt he shares the same Cell with a notorious Boko Haram member

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by FemiOlarinde: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
GspotAngela:
LWKMD
This boy has been mercilessly tortured by Operatives of the DSS. I learnt he shares the same Cell with a notorious Boko Haram member
Angela, you too like wahala. Whats up about that stuff, did you get my message ?
Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by GspotAngela(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
FemiOlarinde:
Angela, you too like wahala. Whats up about that stuff, did you get my message ?
Lol
Dont mind me. Yes I got the message. It is colour white, I have told her
Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by Nuells: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mynd44 pls close this thread now. No Radio Biafra said such. The Op just wanna create an unhealthy atmosphere here and it's gonna give rise to ethnic bashing.
Re: Radio Biafra Blames The Yoruba's For The Gas Explosion At Anambra Today by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

I Am Reconciling With APC - Osoba / Amaechi And Maritime University: The Storm In Ijawland / EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.