Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (9214 Views)

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by amaechi1: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
It just obvious that you did not see any thing wrong with the inciting statement coming from Kanu. I may not be a lawyer, but I could understand that one could be charge with different charges. Have you wondered what could have happened if the youth had gone on rampage. You have forgotten how Rwanda genocide started.

Save yourself all the pains and channel your efforts in writing what will forster peace and harmony.

3 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by nabiz(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Lawyers in the how pls what is the position of the law about what the northern leaders and buhari said before the election that the blood of monkey and bamboo will sock? During good luck ebele's government
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

The body language exhibited in the above post is one such reason Nigeria is perpetually backward. No wonder some people actually want to leave the cesspit. You do not arrest a person for 'defamation of character' without a court order. Only fools arrest a person on instance of open revolt when such revolt has not occurred. As a self-determination agitator, Kanu's choice words were in order. Kanu never called for the overthrow of constituted government but simply begged to split. The 1999 Nigerian constitution guarantees the right to self-determination. It is unfortunate Nigeria is led by bunch of zombies who do not know the meaning of treason. If one calls out a leader in Nigeria, it becomes a treasonable offence. What a country.

I only mentioned the issue of 'defamation of character' simply because Op included it in his argument & no one is stating that Nnamdi's arrested on grounds of 'defamation of character'. undecided I believe it's now addressed.

@bolded,
Do you expect the govt to fold arms & wait till the polity is heated & situation gets out of hand?
Don't you realise that Nnamdi's actions are capable of causing an insurrection?
Don't you think his choice of words are only divisive & has the potential to lead to mindless revolt( which you claim has not occurred)?
You & I know that PMB govt has the constitutional duty to protect the unity & national integrity of our dear Nigeria, in case you have forgotten.

There is 'treason' & there's treasonable felony' but Nnamdi is only charged with treasonable felony(if 'm correct). Treasonable felony, by definition, is an act relating to, consisting of, or involving treason.-Merriam Webster dictionary.

Now I believe you can adequately define Nnamdi's actions in relation to the said charges.

Have a good day & happy xmas. cool

2 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by babyfaceafrica: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
The writer of this piece from the beginning has made it known where his preference lies and has chosen a side,therefore this piece is biased ,sentimental and full of crap....I need someone who is neutral to give us something better.

4 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by realborn(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

May God answer all your prayer, if actually it's true you prayed for him.

Never the less, his issue can and shouldn't be compared to MKO as they are very different.

I, who is responding to you right now is ready to die for the course which that man is fighting for..

Question: how many Yoruba where ready to die for MKO, were you?

Answer: Non

Eye opener: the demonstration (riot) that ensued in Lagos the were carried out by more Igbos than Yoruba.

My elder brother and his friends were among the demonstration of which he was arrested and we saw him on National Television NTA from Enugu then.
Then they don't see it as Yoruba issue, but 'our' issues.
Unlike if such thing should happen now.

How many Yoruba men can do that for issue relating to Igbos.

Answer again: Nil.

I am not saying Yorubas are bad or anything like that, No, but they are hardly outspoken in the mist of oppression.

Their mouth and brain functions better when thing are normal and as soon as they are pressed down, they most times find it hard to rise to the occasion.

Amen. May your prayers be answered too.

The generalization of all Yorubas as coward is quite funny and infantile. Anyone who seeks wisdom will duly know that courage or bravery is not about tribe but a course. To the best of my knowledge, every Nigerian tribe will stand up for her rights in the face of aggression or oppression. The difference is that the level of enlightenment and tolerance differs.

When MKO died, there were riots in the south west by everyone concerned irrespective of tribe. The riots were quenched because the Head of State at the time was not the one who incarcerated him. Despite MKO's efforts and acclaimed prowess at the time, life has definitely continued after his death.

OPC started the first armed militia facing bullets from the Nigerian Police daily until their leaders got enlightened and changed tactics. The Civilian JTF of the North with no Military training are defending their territories with little or no incentives. In like manner, I believe the IPOB youths will be willing to defend any injustice perceived to be meted to them.

Above all, war brings bad memories. I do not pray you will ever sacrifice your life for an agitation. Instead, I pray for change of tactics that will see IPOB leaders agitate from a civil and constitutional point of view.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Observant: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:

Who is going to World Court with you over a nonetity?

Abeg Abeg abeg, ICC does not have the time of noise makers like The Dilector, that was threatening to kill others. Infact the court will rule that he should be buried alive in the middle of Sahara Desert.

Stop the lies, Kanu only pledges his unconditional defence of his followers and struggle from violent oppressors.

Here is a quote, " The mission of radio biafra is a simple one to get an biafra by any means necessary and possible including war.

"We will destroy the zoo completely and total unless they give us biafra"

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
o42austino:
yes.... But, that does not include the treason charge, the Judge will just throw away this treason charge because it's lack merit. Let's look at it this way, for the fact that I said I will shot u does not mean that I have killed u, even if someone killed u, the prosecuting counsel has to still prove it that it's actually Me that killed u and that comes with evidence..... The court don't operate on they said this or they said that.

I believe you are mistaking one for the other sir. I think Nnamdi's charged with treasonable felony & not treason( if 'm correct ).

Treason can be described as an act of taking up arms to overthrow a constituted govt or aiding the enemy in doing so.

Treasonable felony is referred to as an act relating to, consisting of, or involving treason. -Merriam Webster dictionary.

I think Nnamdi Kanu's actions fit the description of one of the two.

@bolded,
I agree, but you have issued a serious threat against me & you wouldn't expect me to fold my arms waiting to see if you will make do of your threat. For every action, there's always a reaction.

Have a good day & happy xmas. cool

3 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by realborn(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

It is funny you used MKO as a case study when everyone knows how fearful and weak his people are

Kanu on the other hand has a brave people SS/SE of Nigeria backing him and has demonstrated it through peaceful protest. cool

Lol. Please share reasons you think the Yorubas are weak and fearful. You do not think the Yorubas are instead patient, tactful and smart in their approach to Politics and National Issues.

NADECO had a covert operation similar to Igbos but different intents. Yoruba dominated NADECO led a struggle for liberation from an imposed Military Government for all Nigerians.

I think all Nigerian tribes are Courageous and Brave. I am sure if Mr Kanu takes the desire for Biafra away from the angle of hate and inciting violence, more will be achieved.

I am Yoruba. I love the South East dearly. My Igbo friends are the best.

Ethnic bigots in my opinion lack wisdom!

My 2 cents..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

With due respect to your observation: you just spoke from NairaLand lay man's point of view while the narration up there is from a legal point of view.

Read it again and edit your argument, it's too Nairalandized!! !!!!!

I expect a better argument or better still counter my argument.

This matter is one that requires reason/logic without bias/sentiment.

Have a happy xmas. cool
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2015
realborn:

Lol. Please share reasons you think the Yorubas are weak and fearful. You do not think the Yorubas are instead patient, tactful and smart in their approach to Politics and National Issues.

NADECO had a covert operation similar to Igbos but different intents. Yoruba dominated NADECO led a struggle for liberation from an imposed Military Government for all Nigerians.

I think all Nigerian tribes are Courageous and Brave. I am sure if Mr Kanu takes the desire for Biafra from the angle of hate and inciting violence, more will br achieved.

I am Yoruba. I love the South East dearly. My Igbo friends are the best.

Ethnic bigots in my opinion lack wisdom!

My 2 cents..

What can I reward you with for your comment ooo...smiley

Ok mallam, give this man 10 solid cows, 10 bags of rice, 20 baskets of tomatoes, 10 baskets of pepper, 10 baskets of onions, needed ingredients! grin

Tell them bro. cool

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Fernandez01:

open your brain and assimilate what the bright lawyer has explained. you are just spewing ignorance without tact or knowledge . how does your watery argument amount to treason

Did you just refer to the lawyer as 'bright'? cheesy

Ok, check properly if Nnamdi is charged with treason or treasonable felony, then come back & engage me in a meaningful debate.

10x cool
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by TruthisGOD: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:

Who is going to World Court with you over a nonetity?

Abeg Abeg abeg, ICC does not have the time of noise makers like The Dilector, that was threatening to kill others. Infact the court will rule that he should be buried alive in the middle of Sahara Desert.
You people should learn to argue constructively; this a learning forum. Pls lawyers input will be highly appreciated
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by TruthisGOD: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The writer of this piece from the beginning has made it known where his preference lies and has chosen a side,therefore this piece is biased ,sentimental and full of crap....I need someone who is neutral to give us something better.
I jst want you guys to counter it from a legal standpoint. That is how we win case and learn not jst arguing without a legal fact
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by TruthisGOD: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Comments from this article clearly exposes the kind of people in this forum. Most Nairalanders are either uneducated or simply kids. I see people making comments that are very childish.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by obynaDmob(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Please i need to be educated abit on this, so i can come out and tell a group of people that we need guns to fight a particular place and it is still attributed to freedom of speech?

3 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by babyfaceafrica: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I jst want you guys to counter it from a legal standpoint. That is how we win case and learn not jst arguing without a legal fact
then you shouldn't have chosen a side...so what's the use of countring it?
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by TruthisGOD: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
then you shouldn't have chosen a side...so what's the use of countring it?
Guy we learn not ranting. Am nt a lawyer, that is y i wnt opinion frm lawyers. You don't make any point by jst typing derogatory comments
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by OAFMods: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

It is funny you used MKO as a case study when everyone knows how fearful and weak his people are

Kanu on the other hand has a brave people SS/SE of Nigeria backing him and has demonstrated it through peaceful protest. cool

[size=15pt]Their fear n weakness forced the dictator Babangida to step aside forever, killed Abacha n restored democracy to Nigeria with another Yoruba MAN installed as the president to lead the country into democracy.

That is what fear n weakness does when used intelligently. We are waiting to see what the entire Igbo race will achieve with their Kanu led bravado. The last bravado orchestrated by them led to 2 million lost of lives with many millions left to starve to death[/size].
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Guy we learn not ranting. Am nt a lawyer, that is y i wnt opinion frm lawyers. You don't make any point by jst typing derogatory comments
ok...kwontinue to learn
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by acadollar(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2015
What about Buhari when he said bloods will be shed after he lost his election?
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by kayfra: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Freedom of speech has limits even in God's own country and I am sure we have such provisions in our laws since we basically copied theirs.

Kanu can be nailed under these three:

1. Fighting words and offensive speech

Fighting words, as defined by the Court, is speech that "tend[s] to incite an immediate breach of the peace" by provoking a fight, so long as it is a "personally abusive [word] which, when addressed to the ordinary citizen, is, as a matter of common knowledge, inherently likely to provoke a violent reaction".[28] Additionally, such speech must be "directed to the person of the hearer" and is "thus likely to be seen as a 'direct personal insult'"

"Threats of violence that are directed at a person or group of persons that has the intent of placing the target at risk of bodily harm or death are generally unprotected"

2.Government as Regulator of the Airwaves

Regulations of speech on broadcast radio and television are permissible when they are (1) narrowly tailored and (2) further a substantial government interest.[53] Interests that have been found "substantial" include shielding listeners from supposedly offensive ideas and shielding children from offensive expression. The Supreme Court has limited these rules to traditional broadcasting, refusing an attempt to apply this to the internet.

3. Incitement

The Supreme Court has held that "advocacy of the use of force" is unprotected when it is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action" and is "likely to incite or produce such action".
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by OAFMods: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

I, who is responding to you right now is ready to die for the course which that man is fighting for..

Eye opener: the demonstration (riot) that ensued in Lagos the were carried out by more Igbos than Yoruba.

My elder brother and his friends were among the demonstration of which he was arrested and we saw him on National Television NTA from Enugu then.

Their mouth and brain functions better when thing are normal and as soon as they are pressed down, they most times find it hard to rise to the occasion.

[size=15pt]Lmao. Some of u Igbo never cease to amuse me with you foolishness. Here is how your question should be outlined -

Q - 1; How many Igbo state partook in the agitation for the actualisation of June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COM : It follows that no Igbo state as ever fought for what is right in Nigeria and will ever do that in the future. Their being is dedicated to the destruction of the entity called Nigeria.

Q - 2; How many Igbo were locked up in any part of Nigeria for June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COMM : It follows that your forefathers have been known to be cowards from time memorial. Even Yardua Musa a northerner was locked up fighting for a just cause but no single Igbo among the over 12 million or so could rise to make a stand for what is right. You deserve to be ashamed of your tribe.

Q -3; How many Igbo States protested for the installation of Jonathan Ebele after the death of Yardua ?

Ans - NONE

COMM; There is no need commenting on this as all hope is lost on the claim that your tribe is not filled with only cowards. You can not even stand up for your own with many former senate presidents n other positions you held.

It took the grace of a common Yoruba BAKARE n SOYINKA without any power or position to lead the installation of Jonathan Ebele.

Where were the cowards occupying powerful positions from your tribe ?

All n not even one can stand tall n be counted to stand against the almajiri wife of Yardua ?

Your people are a disgrace to themselves and to every single Nigerian at large.

It is Amadioha that will discipline you if ever claim any other tribe in Nigeria are cowards beside your tribe. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by afanide: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:
Wow...interesting! smiley

@Op, I appreciate your effort in trying to clear the air as per the charges against Nnamdi Kanu. I also agree that it is a case that is poorly prepared just as it is badly presented.

However, your argument has some defects with regards to your defence of Nnamdi Kanu's position.

Firstly, we need to agree that there's no smoke without a fire. Nnamdi has only managed to land himself in a dangerous trouble because the secession bid was poorly planned & badly managed.

Not to deviate from the subject matter, Nnamdi's proclamations on his Radio Biafra are tantamount to incitement of violence & hatred which has the tendency of 'disturbing the peace' . I am open to what the provision of the law is with regards to 'disturbing the peace'. To say that he has the right to freedom of speech or expression, is to say that I(as a xtian) can go into a mosque and scream that Jesus is the only way. cheesy You know that my freedom of speech or expression has the tendency to cause wahala(disturbing the peace). This is how it all started in Rwanda(1994)...remember?

Secondly, for Nnamdi to clearly state that PMB is Bokoharam without concrete evidence is also tantamount to 'defamation of character' . In your submission, you mentioned that it holds no water(paraphrasing your statement) but you certainly know what Libel means.

Nnamdi Kanu's choice of words in his broadcast on Radio Biafra are not those attributed to a genuine freedom fighter that he purports to be, even agitating for a nation-state not yet born while he is still a subject under the extant law of our dear Nigeria. I don't think you have an idea of the gravity of his actions because they can be described as an act or instance of open revolt against a constituted government. This is a kind of behaviour inadvertently aimed at destabilizing the polity.

There are many other points I can argue here but I prefer to keep it short. cool

Hi, hope U're a SAN and not just a Barrister? I like ur use of words and the fact that U're quite explicit that even one who knows nothing about Law would get your point.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

May God answer all your prayer, if actually it's true you prayed for him.

Never the less, his issue can and shouldn't be compared to MKO as they are very different.

Then they don't see it as Yoruba issue, but 'our' issues.
Unlike if such thing should happen now.

I am not saying Yorubas are bad or anything like that, No, but they are hardly outspoken in the mist of oppression.

Shut the fvck up,you filthy liar.There were more Igbos than yorubas during the MKO protest?,Igbos that ran back to the east during the protest,do you think we are all fools?,Keep lying to yourselves.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by BeClever: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2015
OAFMods:

I AM A FOOL, I LIKE TALKING NONSENSE.. ..PLEASE HELP ME

If not that you are not a hateful bigot, I may try to explain things to you with hope that you may understand, but as the case may be your case is lost. You only belong to the psychiatris home now.

Sorry!!!!
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by BeClever: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Shut the fvck up,you filthy liar.There were more Igbos than yorubas during the MKO protest?,Igbos that ran back to the east during the protest,do you think we are all fools?,Keep lying to yourselves.

I never said I you must believe as you are surrounded by liars all your life, I how can believe other people when they say things.

Your problem, I don't care! .. .me, am touring the would with my children for Xmas..
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by uchennamani(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2015
asorocker:

A very big Legal war might have started between Nnamdi Kanu's team and Nigeria , he might spend the xmas in jail as he is not even interested in coming out , but what might follow and the outcome of the legal war is what is unpredictable, the Nigerian legal team lost Bakkassi shamelessly to cameroon some years back.
This case might end at the world court ifNigeria does not take precaution with Nigeria loosing its territories in an un explanable judicial blunder.
That the Nigerian legal team lost the Bakassi case has no bearing on this case. The issue at hand is whether the evidence adduced by the federal government can convict Mr. Namdi Kanu for the offenses he allegedly commited. Do you know the requirements for a one's case to be heard at the International Court of Justice? IPOB is never registered with the corporate affairs commission; it is not a legal entity and cannot sue and be sued; it lacks territorial sovereignty and has no government of its own. Having these in mind, how can a supposedly intelligent person aver that the federal government could be dragged to the ICC? Or are you one of those nairalanders that couldn't put their brains to good uses?
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by BeClever: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2015
uchennamani:
That the Nigerian legal team lost the Bakassi case has no bearing on this case. The issue at hand is whether the evidence adduced by the federal government can convict Mr. Namdi Kanu for the offenses he allegedly commited. Do you know the requirements for a one's case to be heard at the International Court of Justice? IPOB is never registered with the corporate affairs commission; it is not a legal entity and cannot sue and be sued; it lacks territorial sovereignty and has no government of its own. Having these in mind, how can a supposedly intelligent person aver that the federal government could be dragged to the ICC? Or are you one of those nairalanders that couldn't put their brains to good uses?

My brother if we will tell ourself the truth for once......has Nigeria government ever won any case against anybody in the past?

If yes, then it very rear.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2015
afanide:

Hi, hope U're a SAN and not just a Barrister? I like ur use of words and the fact that U're quite explicit that even one who knows nothing about Law would get your point.

Cheers!!!

10x smiley
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by OAFMods: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

If you know how close I am to MKO before during n after the elections even your fathers in their grave dare not make the above claim in my presence.

I repeat no single Igbo stood up to fight for the actualisation of June 12. NOT EVEN ONE. The same happened with Jonathan Ebele, not one Igbo stood up to confront Yardua's Turai that was barring Jonathan from being installed as president after the death of Yardua even though he is Biafra like you love to claim n am moved to ask what exactly can the entire Igbo race stand up for beside such foolishness as the agitation of Biafra ?

You all should be sad n ashamed of that clan you call a tribe. A tribe with no balls but cowards. Your forefather are known cowards n that is exactly the path your youth threads today. I spite on you all n weep for you at the same time. What more can one expect from a tribe filled with OSU, Nigeria need to cast you all out.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

I never said I you must believe as you are surrounded by liars all your life, I how can believe other people when they say things.

Your problem, I don't care! .. .me, am touring the would with my children for Xmas..

LOL,keep touring 'would' for all i care,it dosent change the fact that most igbos ran to the east during the protests,i'm not saying that there were no igbos in the protest,but,to say there were more igbos than yorubas is a shameless lie.BTW,care tell me any struggle against the military that you 'fearless' igbos partook in an won?,afterall igbos were also oppressed, werent they?
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2015
OAFMods:

If you know how close I am to MKO before during n after the elections even your father's in their grave dare not make the above claim on my presence.

I repeat no single Igbo stood up to fight for the actualisation of June 12. NOT EVEN ONE. The same happened with Jonathan Ebele, not one Igbo stood up to confront Yardua's wife that was batting Jonathan from being installed as president after the death of Yardua even though he is Biafra like you love to claim n am moved to ask what exactly can the entire Igbo race stand up for n beside counted on beside such foolishness as the agitation of Biafra ?

You all should be sad n ashamed of that clan you call a tribe. A tribe with no balls but cowards. Your forefather are known cowards n that is exactly the path your youth threads today. I spite on you all n weep for you at the same time. What more can one expect from a tribe filled with OSU, Nigeria need to cast you all out.

Guy no vex me oo,How dare you call me an Igbo,are you well?.I would like to belive you quoted the wrong person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters / Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed / Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.