Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (9214 Views)

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by uchennamani(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

My brother if we will tell ourself the truth for once......has Nigeria government ever won any case against anybody in the past?

If yes, then it very rear. Rare, not rear, my brother. We are in this together. The point is that things should be done the right way. The way this Nnamdi Kanu orchestrated his agitations were wrong, uncultured and has the capacity to brew ethnic hatred among other tribes in Nigeria.

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by OAFMods: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

If not that you are not a hateful bigot, I may try to explain things to you with hope that you may understand, but as the case may be your case is lost. You only belong to the psychiatris home now.

Sorry!!!!

lol... there you go wiping up sentiment when you entire life is dedicated to bigotry. What you quoted is what the entire Igbo race is known for DECIET so am not surprised.

You are left to wallow in your foolishness. You should get a dico n learn the difference btw rare n rear as used ignorantly in one of your demented post.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by CltrAltDel: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
OAFMods:

[size=15pt]Lmao. Some of u Igbo never cease to amuse me with you foolishness. Here is how your question should be outlined -

Q - 1; How many Igbo state partook in the agitation for the actualisation of June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COM : It follows that no Igbo state as ever fought for what is right in Nigeria and will ever do that in the future. Their being is dedicated to the destruction of the entity called Nigeria.

Q - 2; How many Igbo were locked up in any part of Nigeria for June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COMM : It follows that your forefathers have been known to be cowards from time memorial. Even Yardua Musa a northerner was locked up fighting for a just cause but no single Igbo among the over 12 million or so could rise to make a stand for what is right. You deserve to be ashamed of your tribe.

Q -3; How many Igbo States protested for the installation of Jonathan Ebele after the death of Yardua ?

Ans - NONE

COMM; There is no need commenting on this as all hope is lost on the claim that your tribe is not filled with only cowards. You can not even stand up for your own with many former senate presidents n other positions you held.

It took the grace of a common Yoruba BAKARE n SOYINKA without any power or position to lead the installation of Jonathan Ebele.

Where were the cowards occupying powerful positions from your tribe ?

All n not even one can stand tall n be counted to stand against the almajiri wife of Yardua ?

Your people are a disgrace to themselves and to every single Nigerian at large.

It is Amadioha that will discipline you if ever claim any other tribe in Nigeria are cowards beside your tribe. [/size]

You have earned my respect for life. ...and chest beating tribe keeps calking the southwest cowards. ....WHO IS THE COWARD.

I am tempted to open a thread with the above comments
@OAFmods, can you create a thread with the above comment. Let the chest beating tribe come out and refute any if the point raised. ..though I doubt it cos them be cowards(reffering to the IPAD, BIA-BIA-FRAUD Agitators)
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by BeClever: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=uchennamani post=41328183][/quote]

Don't misunderstand it bros.

It is painful duo.

But Igbos were left with no other choice than to burst uncontrollably, yet they still controlled themselves.

Nnamdi Kanu did all all that with the knowledge of the law... .an he is not begging for Mercy which is what some people failed to understand.

You talking about hate, Igbos were never loved before in this country, so stop expecting it, just continue surviving and expect no love from anybody.

The military, the police, civil defence, Customs etc employments are all carried our outside the Igbos land and thereby giving Igbos little opportunity.

And some people would never allow you speak about it.

Raise issue like that anywhere and see how they will bounce at you.. .

No doubt, Igbos loved Goodluck's tenure cos that was the only time Igbos had the chance to taste any real recruitment in some of these offices.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Manbryto(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
I will bet my left yansh that most guys hear did not read that bright analysis. They just open their gutter wide. The charge here is treason and from the lawyers analysis which no one has been ablet to counter here is that the prosecution lacks evidence to prove that case. I love bright minds
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
asorocker:

A very big Legal war might have started between Nnamdi Kanu's team and Nigeria , he might spend the xmas in jail as he is not even interested in coming out , but what might follow and the outcome of the legal war is what is unpredictable, the Nigerian legal team lost Bakkassi shamelessly to cameroon some years back.
This case might end at the world court ifNigeria does not take precaution with Nigeria loosing its territories in an un explanable judicial blunder.
Mr, if u do not knw why Nigeria lost the bakassi case to cameroon at the hague, i wud advice u ask someone that knows.

Take this home bro, its exactly what happened. I CAN NEVER WIN YOU IN A COURT CASE WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS THE JUDGE EVEN IF I EMPLOY 1million SANS
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by BeClever: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
OAFMods:

lol... there you go wiping up sentiment when you entire life is dedicated to bigotry. What you quoted is what the entire Igbo race is known for DECIET so am not surprised.

You are left to wallow in your foolishness. You should get a dico n learn the difference btw rare n rear as used ignorantly in one of your demented post.

Sorry but I can't continue wasting my time on you since you have indirectly told me your age.. .it doesn't what it.

Ingreesh master!
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Goke7: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
OAFMods:

[size=15pt]Lmao. Some of u Igbo never cease to amuse me with you foolishness. Here is how your question should be outlined -

Q - 1; How many Igbo state partook in the agitation for the actualisation of June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COM : It follows that no Igbo state as ever fought for what is right in Nigeria and will ever do that in the future. Their being is dedicated to the destruction of the entity called Nigeria.

Q - 2; How many Igbo were locked up in any part of Nigeria for June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COMM : It follows that your forefathers have been known to be cowards from time memorial. Even Yardua Musa a northerner was locked up fighting for a just cause but no single Igbo among the over 12 million or so could rise to make a stand for what is right. You deserve to be ashamed of your tribe.

Q -3; How many Igbo States protested for the installation of Jonathan Ebele after the death of Yardua ?

Ans - NONE

COMM; There is no need commenting on this as all hope is lost on the claim that your tribe is not filled with only cowards. You can not even stand up for your own with many former senate presidents n other positions you held.

It took the grace of a common Yoruba BAKARE n SOYINKA without any power or position to lead the installation of Jonathan Ebele.

Where were the cowards occupying powerful positions from your tribe ?

All n not even one can stand tall n be counted to stand against the almajiri wife of Yardua ?

Your people are a disgrace to themselves and to every single Nigerian at large.

It is Amadioha that will discipline you if ever claim any other tribe in Nigeria are cowards beside your tribe. [/size]

Problem with se and ss folks is their inability to play opposition politics, they are too used to aligning with the centre. They rather play the victim than play opposition politics, hence reasons for all u stated above especially to fight for Jonathan installation after yar adua died. All the hue and cry now is for juicy political appointments from buhari disguised by their so called call for secession.

Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Manbryto:
I will bet my left yansh that most guys hear did not read that bright analysis. They just open their gutter wide. The charge here is treason and from the lawyers analysis which no one has been ablet to counter here is that the prosecution lacks evidence to prove that case. I love bright minds

It is you that is opening ur gutter,kanu is charged with treasonable felony not treason,and is guilty under sec.41 of the criminal code,''
To levy war against Nigeria in
order to put any force or compel
the President to change his
measures or counsels'', ...... #EOD.The 'lawyer' is biased and deceitful.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Vulu: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:
How will this jargon save the Lunatic Albino (aka The Dilector and Toothless Lion) from spending Xmas and New Year in the dungeon of DSS?

The stup1d lawyer does not know that freedom of speech or expression comes with a responsibility of guarding your utterances and not threatening to kill other ethnicities.

Infact, the Lunatic Albino's cell should be directly under that of Charles Taylor at the Hague by now.

Which section of the law books claim that "freedom of speech COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITY". Or is it because you heard a political statement from fashola's mouth. IS fashola himself now the constitution that you should refer to? you guys are dumb.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Vulu: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:
Wow...interesting! smiley

@Op, I appreciate your effort in trying to clear the air as per the charges against Nnamdi Kanu. I also agree that it is a case that is poorly prepared just as it is badly presented.

However, your argument has some defects with regards to your defence of Nnamdi Kanu's position.

Firstly, we need to agree that there's no smoke without a fire. Nnamdi has only managed to land himself in a dangerous trouble because the secession bid was poorly planned & badly managed.

Not to deviate from the subject matter, Nnamdi's proclamations on his Radio Biafra are tantamount to incitement of violence & hatred which has the tendency of 'disturbing the peace' . I am open to what the provision of the law is with regards to 'disturbing the peace'. To say that he has the right to freedom of speech or expression, is to say that I(as a xtian) can go into a mosque and scream that Jesus is the only way. cheesy You know that my freedom of speech or expression has the tendency to cause wahala(disturbing the peace). This is how it all started in Rwanda(1994)...remember?

Secondly, for Nnamdi to clearly state that PMB is Bokoharam without concrete evidence is also tantamount to 'defamation of character' . In your submission, you mentioned that it holds no water(paraphrasing your statement) but you certainly know what Libel means.

Nnamdi Kanu's choice of words in his broadcast on Radio Biafra are not those attributed to a genuine freedom fighter that he purports to be, even agitating for a nation-state not yet born while he is still a subject under the extant law of our dear Nigeria. I don't think you have an idea of the gravity of his actions because they can be described as an act or instance of open revolt against a constituted government. This is a kind of behaviour inadvertently aimed at destabilizing the polity.

There are many other points I can argue here but I prefer to keep it short. cool

Bros, Defamation of character is NOT A TREASONABLE OFFENCE. EVEN NEWSPAPER EDITORS WHO ARE SUED DAILY FOR LIBEL DON'T GET JAILED. THE BEST YOU CAN GET FROM IT IS A FINE,AND THAT IS VERY RARE, EVEN AT THAT IT CAN BE APPEAL AND SQUASHED. IF BUHARI DOESN'T WANT TO BE CRITICIZED HE HAS NO BIZ IN PUBLIC OFFICE WHICH NATURAL ATTRACT PUBLIC SCRUTINY, AND CRITICISMS, CONSTRUCT AND DESTRUCTION. EVEN THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND GETS HER OWN DOSE FROM THE BRUTAL BRITISH PRESS. BUHARI SHOULD RETIRE TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IF CAN'T STOP GETTING CALLED DEROGATORY NAMES.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Vulu: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
o42austino:
yes.... But, that does not include the treason charge, the Judge will just throw away this treason charge because it's lack merit. Let's look at it this way, for the fact that I said I will shot u does not mean that I have killed u, even if someone killed u, the prosecuting counsel has to still prove it that it's actually Me that killed u and that comes with evidence..... The court don't operate on they said this or they said that.

Are you paying attention to that learner. I'm a law student there is nowhere in the law verbal threats or defamation amounts to treason. Even the judges know this that's why they are stepping down from the case. Another clog in the wheel is that government lawyers are not usually bright and motivated, whether they win or lose a case, they get paid.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Vulu: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The writer of this piece from the beginning has made it known where his preference lies and has chosen a side,therefore this piece is biased ,sentimental and full of crap....I need someone who is neutral to give us something better.

Ok, i am neutral. Nnamdi kanu is going to jail for killing soldiers eith the truth from his mouth. He will also face death by hanging for calling Buhari a terrorist and pedophile which is a TREASONABLE OFFEENCE according section 2 subsection 70 of the 1999 constitution (as amended). This should make your xmas a cool one. hahaha!

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by babyfaceafrica: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vulu:

Ok, i am neutral. Nnamdi kanu is going to jail for killing soldiers eith the truth from his mouth. He will also face death by hanging for calling Buhari a terrorist and pedophile which is a TREASONABLE OFFEENCE according section 2 subsection 70 of the 1999 constitution (as amended). This should make your xmas a cool one. hahaha!
smh
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vulu:

Bros, Defamation of character is NOT A TREASONABLE OFFENCE. EVEN NEWSPAPER EDITORS WHO ARE SUED DAILY FOR LIBEL DON'T GET JAILED. THE BEST YOU CAN GET FROM IT IS A FINE,AND THAT IS VERY RARE, EVEN AT THAT IT CAN BE APPEAL AND SQUASHED. IF BUHARI DOESN'T WANT TO BE CRITICIZED HE HAS NO BIZ IN PUBLIC OFFICE WHICH NATURAL ATTRACT PUBLIC SCRUTINY, AND CRITICISMS, CONSTRUCT AND DESTRUCTION. EVEN THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND GETS HER OWN DOSE FROM THE BRUTAL BRITISH PRESS. BUHARI SHOULD RETIRE TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IF CAN'T STOP GETTING CALLED DEROGATORY NAMES.

I haven't mentioned that defamation of character amounts to treasonable offence. I only quoted the writer on that aspect because he included it in his argument(trying to justify same). Do you gerrit now?

Do you mean to equate 'the calling of derogatory names' with criticisms? undecided

You need to check again how the British press conducts itself when it comes to tackling anyone, not by name calling.

I notice you were only able to pick the aspect which suits your argument & avoided the rest of my post...well-done. grin
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Duru1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:

I only mentioned the issue of 'defamation of character' simply because Op included it in his argument & no one is stating that Nnamdi's arrested on grounds of 'defamation of character'. undecided I believe it's now addressed.

@bolded,
Do you expect the govt to fold arms & wait till the polity is heated & situation gets out of hand?
Don't you realise that Nnamdi's actions are capable of causing an insurrection?
Don't you think his choice of words are only divisive & has the potential to lead to mindless revolt( which you claim has not occurred)?
You & I know that PMB govt has the constitutional duty to protect the unity & national integrity of our dear Nigeria, in case you have forgotten.

There is 'treason' & there's treasonable felony' but Nnamdi is only charged with treasonable felony(if 'm correct). Treasonable felony, by definition, is an act relating to, consisting of, or involving treason.-Merriam Webster dictionary.

Now I believe you can adequately define Nnamdi's actions in relation to the said charges.

Have a good day & happy xmas. cool

What is the above crap all about? What type of government does Nigeria practice? "Treasonable felony is also seen when group of persons do plans to overthrow the government". You and I can agree that Nnamdi Kanu has never remotely thought about the overthrow of the government of zoo called Nigeria. Whether it is treason or treasonable felony, the Nigerian constitution provided him with right to free speech and guaranteed his participation in self-determination. Nigeria is playing out as joker. It sucks to be a Nigerian. By the way not every overthrow is known as treasonable felony.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by superstar1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vulu:

Which section of the law books claim that "freedom of speech COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITY". Or is it because you heard a political statement from fashola's mouth. IS fashola himself now the constitution that you should refer to? you guys are dumb.

You are more daft than I thought.

I heard from Fashola!!! Wonders shall never end. If you just heard it from Fashola that does no mean everybody has a low exposure like you. Ok?

All over world, right comes with responsibility. Let that enter into you porous medulla oblongata.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by gsport: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:
Wow...interesting! smiley

@Op, I appreciate your effort in trying to clear the air as per the charges against Nnamdi Kanu. I also agree that it is a case that is poorly prepared just as it is badly presented.

However, your argument has some defects with regards to your defence of Nnamdi Kanu's position.

Firstly, we need to agree that there's no smoke without a fire. Nnamdi has only managed to land himself in a dangerous trouble because the secession bid was poorly planned & badly managed.

Not to deviate from the subject matter, Nnamdi's proclamations on his Radio Biafra are tantamount to incitement of violence & hatred which has the tendency of 'disturbing the peace' . I am open to what the provision of the law is with regards to 'disturbing the peace'. To say that he has the right to freedom of speech or expression, is to say that I(as a xtian) can go into a mosque and scream that Jesus is the only way. cheesy You know that my freedom of speech or expression has the tendency to cause wahala(disturbing the peace). This is how it all started in Rwanda(1994)...remember?

Secondly, for Nnamdi to clearly state that PMB is Bokoharam without concrete evidence is also tantamount to 'defamation of character' . In your submission, you mentioned that it holds no water(paraphrasing your statement) but you certainly know what Libel means.

Nnamdi Kanu's choice of words in his broadcast on Radio Biafra are not those attributed to a genuine freedom fighter that he purports to be, even agitating for a nation-state not yet born while he is still a subject under the extant law of our dear Nigeria. I don't think you have an idea of the gravity of his actions because they can be described as an act or instance of open revolt against a constituted government. This is a kind of behaviour inadvertently aimed at destabilizing the polity.

There are many other points I can argue here but I prefer to keep it short. cool you mentioned libel against the person of the president I doubt if that is one of the charges against him.,self determination fought with non violence is always problematic to handle,read up,Gandhi,king,etc. The protest have being peaceful that is what the opponent of the idea is worried about. dialogue is the easy and only way out.

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by seniorbros(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
This analysis is that of a highly tribalized lawyer who is hell bent on rendering an unsolicited advise to a sinking kinsman whose avowed intention to sink the Nigerian boat has met a very stiff brick wall. Thank God, your show of ignorance of the law no matter how well articualed cannot save a self acclaimed Messiah whose sins are glaring for the world. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by gsport: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:

I heard from Fashola!!! Wonders shall never end. If you just heard it from Fashola that does no mean everybody has a low exposure like you. Ok?

All over world, right comes with responsibility. Let that enter into you porous medulla oblongata.
yes using your concept of world order, in Sane society court orders are obeyed,but here institution established by law choose which order to obey and the once to disobeyed. If rights come with responsibility. Rule of law must rain supreme. No insult

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Duru1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:

I guess you are dafter than the dude since you woefully failed to provide on iota of such responsibilities. "Right is freedom to do as one wishes within the law" The only responsibility here is to stay within the provisions of the law. If any dumbass feels that Nnamdi Kanu had overstepped the bounds as guaranteed by the constitution, which remains as the progenitor of laws of the land, he/she is free to proffer them.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by fF01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
HOW TO GET AWAY WITH TREASON :Season 1
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

What is the above crap all about? What type of government does Nigeria practice? "Treasonable felony is also seen when group of persons do plans to overthrow the government". You and I can agree that Nnamdi Kanu has never remotely thought about the overthrow of the government of zoo called Nigeria. Whether it is treason or treasonable felony, the Nigerian constitution provided him with right to free speech and guaranteed his participation in self-determination. Nigeria is playing out as joker. It sucks to be a Nigerian. By the way not every overthrow is known as treasonable felony.

Interesting! grin

@bolded,
You have only described treason & not treasonable felony. To be fair, only a legal court is qualified to interpret what the law is so I wouldn't wanna waste time especially when you & I are not on the same bearing.

O yes, there's provision for Nnamdi's right to freedom of speech but I equally want to believe that he is not allowed to exercise such freedom where it threatens the unity & peace of our dear country Nigeria.

There is a more sensible & better approach to this secession bid but Kanu has simply chosen the reckless path thereby playing into the hands of his enemies.

He is only an ediot...period. cool
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by superstar1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

I guess you are dafter than the dude since you woefully failed to provide on iota of such responsibilities. "Right is freedom to do as one wishes within the law" The only responsibility here is to stay within the provisions of the law. If any dumbass feels that Nnamdi Kanu had overstepped the bounds as guaranteed by the constitution, which remains as the progenitor of laws of the land, he/she is free to proffer them.
I do not expect so much from you because you ALWAYS twist things and issues in your way using you warped and shameless mind.

It is just sad that you are indulging in such at a time you should be making peace with your God, getting ready to meet your ancestors and your rebel friends and making it a point of duty to leave a better world for you children's children.

Right is the guaranteed freedom and the responsibility of that guaranteed freedom lies on the claimant of the right, by ensuring he does not infringe on the right of others while exercising his.

The Lunatic Albino has right of speech and expression and which he willingly expressed, BUT regrettably infringed on the right to existence of others by calling for their killings, he infringed on the right of Nigeria to be a Sovereign Nation by calling for arms against her.

If Right is absolute in the land of red mud, it is not in saner climes.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by ALISMILE(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
badnature:
if you Google all the trade treaty that the British merchant sign in Biafra Land eg the one of 24 June 1827,it was all by the ijow&the itchekerri chiefs and not even with the igbos.but today some VAGABONDS who don't know their history eg oil soup people and their masters up north will tell you Biafra is about 5 state don't put Niger delta people ooh! nonsense we are whiter than white,and whiter than snow
That historical analogy is no longer tenable! We can't tag along wit u! Itsekiri is no ibo in anywhere! We know what u guys want and we aint givin it to u!

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by superstar1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
gsport:
yes using your concept of world order, in Sane society court orders are obeyed,but here institution established by law choose which order to obey and the once to disobeyed. If rights come with responsibility. Rule of law must rain supreme. No insult

No sane person will applaud disobedience to a court of law and it should not be encouraged and supported in any way.

However, the Lunatic Albino and Noise making Toothless Lion is a terrorist and a national security threats and he should be locked away in Nigeria's version of Guantanamo for nothing less than 20years or buried alive in in middle of the Sahara Desert. Period.

No country sacrifices national security for rule of law.

How I wish DSS can grant us paid access to the toothless lion. I would have paid to piss on the useless "Dilector"

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Duru1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:

Interesting! grin

@bolded,
You have only described treason & not treasonable felony. To be fair, only a legal court is qualified to interpret what the law is so I wouldn't wanna waste time especially when you & I are not on the same bearing.

O yes, there's provision for Nnamdi's right to freedom of speech but I equally want to believe that he is not allowed to exercise such freedom where it threatens the unity & peace of our dear country Nigeria.

There is a more sensible & better approach to this secession bid but Kanu has simply chosen the reckless path thereby playing into the hands of his enemies.

He is only an ediot...period. cool

Per the bolded, you cannot threaten what is not in existence. I can state unequivocally that there is nether unity nor peace in Nigeria. There is no more sensible or better approach than self-determination approach adopted by the IPOB and MASSOB which is universally adopted.

Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the head of state (sovereign) or overthrow the government.

The last time I checked though, Nnamdi Kanu did not betray the zoo called Nigeria, never attempted to kill the head of state or overthrow the government of the cesspit called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by Duru1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
superstar1:

I do not expect so much from you because you ALWAYS twist things and issues in your way using you warped and shameless mind.

It is just sad that you are indulging in such at a time you should be making peace with your God, getting ready to meet your ancestors and your rebel friends and making it a point of duty to leave a better world for you children's children.

Right is the guaranteed freedom and the responsibility of that guaranteed freedom lies on the claimant of the right, by ensuring he does not infringe on the right of others while exercising his.

The Lunatic Albino has right of speech and expression and which he willingly expressed, BUT regrettably infringed on the right to existence of others by calling for their killings, he infringed on the right of Nigeria to be a Sovereign Nation by calling for arms against her.

If Right is absolute in the land of red mud, it is not in saner climes.

Per the bolded, if anybody feels that his/her right has been infringed by the rhetoric of Nnamdi Kanu the person should seek redress from the courts by suing Nnamdi Kanu. It is idiocy for the state to arrest Nnamdi Kanu because the exercise of his free speech infringed on certain individuals. Nobody has sued him in court on character defamation yet.

In the land of cowards, there is no right since might is power!!

1 Like

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by superstar1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, if anybody feels that his/her right has been infringed by the rhetoric of Nnamdi Kanu the person should seek redress from the courts by suing Nnamdi Kanu. It is idiocy for the state to arrest Nnamdi Kanu because the exercise of his free speech infringed on certain individuals. Nobody has sued him in court on character defamation yet.

In the land of cowards, there is no right since might is power!!

You are very funny.

The constitution guarantees the security of every citizen of this country and the sovereignty of the nation.

In the light of that, the garrulous and senseless Lunatic Albino is being put up for trial by FG, represented by DSS, on behalf of the people he threatened and the Nigerian State.

I thought noise makers were saying he had a plan, that was why he allowed FG to arrest to him.

I thought they said he will.not.last more than a week in DSS dungeon.

The id1ot even promised to ensure Nigeria exists no more by December. Here we are in December, the toothless lion and the Ayatollah of alaigbo is dancing skelewu inside DSS's den and Nigeria is still standing gidigba.

2 Likes

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by omooba969(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, you cannot threaten what is not in existence. I can state unequivocally that there is nether unity nor peace in Nigeria. There is no more sensible or better approach than self-determination approach adopted by the IPOB and MASSOB which is universally adopted.

Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the head of state (sovereign) or overthrow the government.

The last time I checked though, Nnamdi Kanu did not betray the zoo called Nigeria, never attempted to kill the head of state or overthrow the government of the cesspit called Nigeria.

Ok
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by DiademSh07: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
BeClever:

I never said I you must believe as you are surrounded by liars all your life, I how can believe other people when they say things.

Your problem, I don't care! .. .me, am touring the would with my children for Xmas..
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Which of your father partook in the june 12 saga? Thank God you said at 'Enugu'!
Ibos that all ran with their heavy load back to their villages!
Shameless sets! Heck! No ibo politicians has come out to criticise Buhari despite having grudges against him. As a matter of fact, tjey all came out with red cap to congratulate Buhari as soon as he was elected!
Yeye people!
Re: UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU by DiademSh07: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

You are probably too poor to watch the video of him seeking for arms!
Ibos are too dull, mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters / Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed / Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.