Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram (3267 Views)

Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / How To Trace The Pattern Of A Stingy Friend / Network Providers Stingy With Data Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by gentlegenius(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
LeonMacJames:
their cheapest fone is 25000naira yet with 512mb 5mp camera
This is why you must do away with HTC and other big brands... Embrace the Chinese brands like TECNO, Gionee and Infinix to enjoy their cheap phones with fabulous specs.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by gentlegenius(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
noble4d:

because HTC phones is the best. smiley
How can HTC be the best when they sell a 512mb phone for 25000naira in this 21st century? For you to get a HTC phone with 2gb ram, you must pay up to 80000 naira. Even though their products are durable and can last longer, but who want use one phone for 10 years in this present era. To hell with their durability.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by gentlegenius(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2015
augster:
them no sabi anything...as long as them carry tecno for hand, them think say na phone them hold
I'm proud to use a TECNO phone because with this TECNO in my hand, I've gotten what I paid for, but with that HTC in your hand, you only paid for a brand name.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by noble4d(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
gentlegenius:

How can HTC be the best when they sell a 512mb phone for 25000naira in this 21st century? For you to get a HTC phone with 2gb ram, you must pay up to 80000 naira. Even though their products are durable and can last longer, but who want use one phone for 10 years in this present era. To hell with their durability.

Ooh so you prefer a phone you will take to carlcare every week? Forget about specs, durability of a phone is what matters most.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by augster(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
gentlegenius:

I'm proud to use a TECNO phone because with this TECNO in my hand, I've gotten what I paid for, but with that HTC in your hand, you only paid for a brand name.
wait who told you i like htc? I‘m talking about samsung, sony, xiaomi, oneplus...So i pay for brand name if i use oneplus two? Well it‘s because you haven‘t used those phones before.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Khez: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Cannonleo:
u dey use m8 now

Yes bro
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Cannonleo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khez:

Yes bro
first try fstrim(lagfix) make sure your phone is rooted, or use cleanmaster, close all auto starting apps (htc has a lot of useless apps that auto start) also needs root and please give me a full description of the problem
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Cannonleo(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2015
just flashed viper s Rom with BlinkFeed and sense 5.0 damnnn just one of the reasons it's hard to leave HTC. make una upgrade ram wahala abeg
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Cannonleo(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
nice

Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by gentlegenius(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
noble4d:

Ooh so you prefer a phone you will take to carlcare every week? Forget about specs, durability of a phone is what matters most.
I've been using TECNO for the past three years but I've never visited calcare or any repairs centre. My friend bought a Samsung Galaxy of 45000 naira last year but it got spoiled early this year. I advised him to buy a TECNO or Gionee product. He bought TECNO L6 and up till now, he's still thanking me. What else is the definition of durability? Pls keep buying the big brands and allow me to enjoy my TECNO.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by daphid25(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
gentlegenius:

I've been using TECNO for the past three years but I've never visited calcare or any repairs centre. My friend bought a Samsung Galaxy of 45000 naira last year but it got spoiled early this year. I advised him to buy a TECNO or Gionee product. He bought TECNO L6 and up till now, he's still thanking me. What else is the definition of durability? Pls keep buying the big brands and allow me to enjoy my TECNO.
Your friend sabi quality
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by ddjay: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
augster:
you‘ve probably not heard about sony. Merry xmas ma! Make i come chop chicken?
no bros,htc is too expensive am also using a Sony E4 with 1gig ram 8 gig internal,5mp main cam,2mp selfie.prices vary but not upto 30k its contemporaries in htc are almost twice its price
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Xhaka(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
gentlegenius:

People just like to show off by buying Samsung or iPhone that wont last and not easy to repair whrn it get spoilt.
Instead of them to go for affordable and durable ones
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Xhaka:

People just like to show off by buying Samsung or iPhone that wont last and not easy to repair whrn it get spoilt.
Instead of them to go for affordable and durable ones

It is called choice. Must everybody drive a Toyota? Some people prefer the luxury, build quality and performance of Mercedes, it doesn't mean it's a show off. I for one have played with a few infinix and tecno phones and they don't appeal to me at all. The UI, the smoothness in scrolling, the camera quality, the build quality, they just don't appeal to me. I want more, and Samsung gives me more. I'm not saying tecno, infinix, injoo etc don't make good phones, but we all know their phones are inferior compared to some oems. Affordable they are, value for money they give, but some people just want MORE.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
B
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Xhaka(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
greenhulk:

It is called choice. Must everybody drive a Toyota? Some people prefer the luxury, build quality and performance of Mercedes, it doesn't mean it's a show off. I for one have played with a few infinix and tecno phones and they don't appeal to me at all. The UI, the smoothness in scrolling, the camera quality, the build quality, they just don't appeal to me. I want more, and Samsung gives me more. I'm not saying tecno, infinix, injoo etc don't make good phones, but we all know their phones are inferior compared to some oems. Affordable they are, value for money they give, but some people just want MORE.
I agree with you
I just like the way Tecno, Gionee and co. made it easy for people to own a smart phone, no matter their income
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by ddjay: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Xhaka:

I agree with you
I just like the way Tecno, Gionee and co. made it easy for people to own a smart phone, no matter their income
i agree but why is tecno not popular in china, or was it made specially for the Nigerian market.at least they should be praising tecno like we do in naija.checked online if you see tecno then its a nigerian blog or web.should we be d ones to make their phone popular in their country
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddjay:
i agree but why is tecno not popular in china, or was it made specially for the Nigerian market.at least they should be praising tecno like we do in naija.checked online if you see tecno then its a nigerian blog or web.should we be d ones to make their phone popular in their country

Dude they don't even know tecno on gsmarena.com whereas other china phones like xiaomi, gionee and huawei are recognised. Tecno are enjoying their early penetration into the Nigerian market and I praise them for that. They came into the market when only the rich could afford smartphones in nigeria. Then BlackBerry were ripping us with their stup1d bold and curve selling them at exorbitant prices. I remember someone buyijg bold 4 for 90k, bkackberry z10 for 130k, wtf. But tecno made snartphones affordable for everyone, they are the first to exploit the market and they are reaping the benefits now. Other chinese oems now see there is a big market in nigeria so they start launching their phones. So abeg make tecno dey chop dey go, they earned it to be honest.
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by ddjay: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
greenhulk:

Dude they don't even know tecno on gsmarena.com whereas other china phones like xiaomi, gionee and huawei are recognised. Tecno are enjoying their early penetration into the Nigerian market and I praise them for that. They came into the market when only the rich could afford smartphones in nigeria. Then BlackBerry were ripping us with their stup1d bold and curve selling them at exorbitant prices. I remember someone buyijg bold 4 for 90k, bkackberry z10 for 130k, wtf. But tecno made snartphones affordable for everyone, they are the first to exploit the market and they are reaping the benefits now. Other chinese oems now see there is a big market in nigeria so they start launching their phones. So abeg make tecno dey chop dey go, they earned it to be honest.
ok
Re: Why Is HTC Stingy With Ram by kolexepana: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
greenhulk:

WORD
Please tell them

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. / "Unfortunately, Xlauncher Has Stopped" Infinix Hot 4 Lite / ₦360,000 Iphone X Costs Apple Just ₦129,000 To Make(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.