Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim (77520 Views)

The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / Checkout This Nigerian Inspired Christmas Hamper (photo) Lol / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Aminat508(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2015
otiigba1:
hey! Fine girl! They picked up girls not me, i only drove them home because they were to drunk to drive embarassed , i still wan marry you, you are the one i want tongue. Happy christmas grin, am sorry i upset you last night.
Chai you can lie for Africa. Leave me o cry cry cry cry
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by otiigba1(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai you can lie for Africa. Leave me o cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. tongue
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by abdoolorunwa(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
THERE WAS PEACEFUL CO EXISTENCE AND GIFTS WERE EXCHANGED UNTIL WE CHOSE TO MIX RELIGION WITH POLITICS. A VERY DEADLY COMBINATION FOR A GROWING NATION. TIME TO STOP IS NOW. #ILOVETHIS

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by elbinmanny(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2015
yjgm:
A christian friend of mine sent me this hamper today. I was surprised. This is indeed a welcome thing.

Religious tolerance is the key.
doesn't stop you from slaughtering him when you have to answer the holy jihad call embarassed
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by AFEAMOS(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2015
good example
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by TruthHurts1(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
walahi the boy is just a Mumu cry
So enlighten me as to the significance of the gifts you f.ool. Is the hamper anything more than a Christmas gift? You can continue living in ignorance if you wish.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
doesn't stop you from slaughtering him when you have to answer the holy jihad call embarassed

WTF is wrong with some people? Are u brain damaged or something?

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by lawnreigh(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2015
religion is tolerance in other news Today is my birthday, it feels so good been born on Christmas day fellow NL's show me love
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2015
trapQ:
A very merry Christmas to my friend and neighbour cutehector . Have a blast! grin grin grin
thanks sister wink..merry christmas. .. We should be doin some skypin u knw... Waduyu think?
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by haywhy911(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2015
temibobo8:
yup...cc dharmyyinks,haywhy911,duke59,topeQs,mzlarem,gideong,mercyda,temmi01 nd many more...merry xmas ooo....
yeah,..... I agree with that pic
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by rallymento(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
That's a killer hamper!! The content can serve a single guy like me for a whole year.... Just kidding....3 months sha
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by fizzy94(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
here yourself please
A NORTHERNER BORN AND RAISED IN LAGOS...... YOU CANT COMPARE YOUR THINKING WITH A NORTHERNER BORN AND RAISED IN NORTH.
Just as Yoruba muslims in Lagos are different from those in Kwara and their thinking is also different too, so what's ur point?
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
temibobo8:
yup...cc dharmyyinks,haywhy911,duke59,topeQs,mzlarem,gideong,mercyda,temmi01 nd many more...merry xmas ooo....
God be with you sis..Dats wonderful nd merry xmas to u also.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by MrCork: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2015
yjgm:
A christian friend of mine sent me this hamper today. I was surprised. This is indeed a welcome thing.

Religious tolerance is the key.

....are u muslim? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by YaksonFCA(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Impressive
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by CioAngels(f): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
How i wish boko haram, isil and other groups will see this, and believe that there is peace. Joy, happiness and love in co-habitation. Lets all be happy leaving together. Jesus plus Issa equals to One GOD.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by GideonG(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2015
temibobo8:

Compliment of the season my dear, thanks a lot.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by ishiamu(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one @ topic.

I would like to use this medium to wish my Nairaland friends and foes a merry Christmas. I've been very busy these past days, No time for posting comments.

I love you all.

Cc: Adanna28 Truckpusher Francizy MizMyColi MzPecs omenka Beremx GenbIoodykiller PassingShot lalasticlala Mynd44 Afam4eva Romanciella dearpreye Ezenwammadu matingo all4lucybaby permsec pritycrystal abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 jamex93 tomakint Firefire SarahBabyxx WaffenSS kodded TheSonOfMark Biafranqueen Caseless Seun IlekeHD uniklinkum anonimi peppyluv02 etc. Sorry if I didn't mention you.

Have a blissful celebration
*drops pen*

When ever my name is skipped then the whole list don't make up undecided
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by karleone(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Deivid10:
Everything in it not worth up to 4k, but "giving with love" can hardly go wrong..... O Lord my God, please anoint our Nigerian ladies with even such a "common-sense-spirit" of giving.
Amen!

Na you dem give the hamper? How then did you know it's not worth up to 4k? Abi you don see the other things wey de under...

Whether the weather is hot!!
Whether the weather is cold!!
Whether the weather, whatever the weather
Whether you like it or not...

It's a gift and gifts are immeasurable as long as the heart that gives gives with an open heart and he that receiveth receiveth with open arms.

Happy Christmas!!!
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Sunymoore(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
nice 1

I remember when during our sallah we give all our Christian neighbour's food and during Christmas all our Christian neighbours gives us also food.. that's love and it's only done by Yoruba Muslims

so op what did u give him/her during sallah

NB:not saying it is a most just asking ni o.
Bullshit, absolute one..
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by MANOSUB(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
I want to see a post like this from a Christian claiming a Muslim friend did
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by pagorino(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
wow....inspiring.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Halen(f): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Deivid10:
Everything in it not worth up to 4k, but "giving with love" can hardly go wrong..... O Lord my God, please anoint our Nigerian ladies with even such a "common-sense-spirit" of giving.
Amen!

Lol
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by WaffenSS(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one @ topic.

I would like to use this medium to wish my Nairaland friends and foes a merry Christmas. I've been very busy these past days, No time for posting comments.

I love you all.

Cc: Adanna28 Truckpusher Francizy MizMyColi MzPecs omenka Beremx GenbIoodykiller PassingShot lalasticlala Mynd44 Afam4eva Romanciella dearpreye Ezenwammadu matingo all4lucybaby permsec pritycrystal abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 jamex93 tomakint Firefire SarahBabyxx WaffenSS kodded TheSonOfMark Biafranqueen Caseless Seun IlekeHD uniklinkum anonimi peppyluv02 etc. Sorry if I didn't mention you.

*drops pen*

Wish you same bro, with much love.

Hope your redemption comes in 2016 tongue
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one @ topic.

I love you all.

*drops pen*

My belligerent friend, merry christmas and happy new year in advance. Success and victory shall be our anthem in 2016. cool smiley
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by WaffenSS(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're drunk.

Go home.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by lordprosh(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Wish YU GUYS CAN TOLERATE CHRISTIANS THE WAY THEY LOVE AND TOLERATE Y'ALL

On Point...

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by 2dillu2(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
amunkita:
As ur christian friend no include Heineken, Orijin, he is an Onye Uwa Mmebi..

Nwanne, that dude is an End Tilme friend...
Muslims don't drink Heineken And orijin
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one @ topic.

I love you all.

*drops pen*

Same to you my friendly enemy. I wish you a merry christmas and a successful life.

Make sure you keep my chicken for me

2 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2015
TruthHurts1:

So enlighten me as to the significance of the gifts you f.ool. Is the hamper anything more than a Christmas gift? You can continue living in ignorance if you wish.
You're really a dingbat. It is you who is living in ignorance I'm thankful the guy who gave the gifts isn't as shallow minded as you. Simpleton!! Left for crayfish brained frogs like you this world will be a warzone. Intolerant Cretin.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by TopeQs: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
temibobo8:
yup...cc dharmy yinks,haywhy 911,duke 59,tope Qs,mz larem,gideon g,mercy da,temmi 01 nd many more...merry xmas ooo....
my own hunnybunny......

why nairaland no get love emoji sef?

have a nice day DEAR......muahh.

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by girlhaley(f): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its hard for you to take that kind of situation coz its a very serious dangerous gift......cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Merry xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.