Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp (54514 Views)

Youtube Go Apk App Let You View Videos Offline And Saved Your Data / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / How To Know Those That Saved Your Whatsapp Number To Thier Contact..[trick] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by charlsecy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jackofall:
Today I will be sharing with you, a sure fire way to get those who don’t consider you important enough to save your contact on their phone.
Your submission is actually not a surefire way of knowing those who saved your contact on their device as there are other reasons that could make WhatsApp deliver just a single tick in a broadcast message. For example, the recipient's subscription has expired and they currently has insufficient balance.

Please update your article accordingly to avoid misinformation.
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by toprealman: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Do people really bother about shit like this?
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
repogirl:
Alright, I'll check it out.

Ok. What do you think?
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by repogirl(f): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jackofall:

Ok. What do you think?
grammatically, its fair, your style is not quite professional, its casual which is okay if that's what you are comfortable with but needs more work.

The main issue for me is the story idea and direction. So far I am not really sure what genre you are writing, your story should be able to identify with a genre.

Also do you have an outline? Is the story headed somewhere because I couldn't get where it was headed. Is there a theme, general plot or you are just writing without direction.

You use paragraphs fine but your dialogue should be spaced out on a different line and not jumbled together in one sentence.

Your characters are also not deep, quite flimsy, no offence meant. You need to make your characters interesting, especially the main ones. Make people feel something for your characters, love, hate, fear, pain....just let the character connect with the reader.

If you want to take your writing seriously, you need to make it professional, but if its just for fun, then its fine.

That's my take on it, I usually don't criticise anymore because people don't really like hearing their work bashed but I state all these because you asked.
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
repogirl:
grammatically, its fair, your style is not quite professional, its casual which is okay if that's what you are comfortable with but needs more work.

The main issue for me is the story idea and direction. So far I am not really sure what genre you are writing, your story should be able to identify with a genre.

Also do you have an outline? Is the story headed somewhere because I couldn't get where it was headed. Is there a theme, general plot or you are just writing without direction.

You use paragraphs fine but your dialogue should be spaced out on a different line and not jumbled together in one sentence.

Your characters are also not deep, quite flimsy, no offence meant. You need to make your characters interesting, especially the main ones. Make people feel something for your characters, love, hate, fear, pain....just let the character connect with the reader.

If you want to take your writing seriously, you need to make it professional, but if its just for fun, then its fine.

That's my take on it, I usually don't criticise anymore because people don't really like hearing their work bashed but I state all these because you asked.

Lol. Tnx for taking out time to analyze the story. And no i cant be angry if you give negative comments about my story, because i dont expect it to be flawless being my first story, and i think you are also sugar coating your words, there are more things wrong with my story(professionally speaking) than you are telling me because you dont want to make me feel bad. Yes I am just writing for the fun of it. I am trying myself out in the writing world. Also, I don't think an average person would want to continue reading story if they already know where its headed, at least for me, so it was my intention to make the story very unpredictable and drastic, without any direction in mind, this would pique people's curiosity and draw them to read further to know where the story is headed which is unknown. Also I don't even know the different genre of writing. I am a complete learner in the writing world.
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by repogirl(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jackofall:

Lol. Tnx for taking out time to analyze the story. And no i cant be angry if you give negative comments about my story, because i dont expect it to be flawless being my first story, and i think you are also sugar coating your words, there are more things wrong with my story(professionally speaking) than you are telling me because you dont want to make me feel bad. Yes I am just writing for the fun of it. I am trying myself out in the writing world. Also, I don't think an average person would want to continue reading story if they already know where its headed, at least for me, so it was my intention to make the story very unpredictable and drastic, without any direction in mind, this would pique people's curiosity and draw them to read further to know where the story is headed which is unknown. Also I don't even know the different genre of writing. I am a complete learner in the writing world.
okay... I guess you read fiction, if you do, who are your favourite authors? You can analyse their books and see how they write. How they develop the story and how they get you hooked on it.

Having a direction does not make your story predictable, but since you are still in the earliest stages. So there's still a lot of room to build the story.
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
repogirl:
okay... I guess you read fiction, if you do, who are your favourite authors? You can analyse their books and see how they write. How they develop the story and how they get you hooked on it.

Having a direction does not make your story predictable, but since you are still in the earliest stages. So there's still a lot of room to build the story.

Ok u are right. I will give d story a direction with a lesson to be learnt. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / .:: The Screenshot Competition ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.