Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Let's Join Hands To Say No! To Dstv Extortion: We Want Free Epl We Re Not Fools - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Join Hands To Say No! To Dstv Extortion: We Want Free Epl We Re Not Fools (413 Views)

EPL: We Scored Two Legal Goals – Mourinho Reacts To Ibrahimovich’s Offside Goal / It's Costa The New Suarez Of The Epl? We Think So! / Free EPL And UCL Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Join Hands To Say No! To Dstv Extortion: We Want Free Epl We Re Not Fools by baylrc4real(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2015
I am an EPL fan. I love Man U, I love Chelsea, I love
Arsenal, I love Liverpool. But I can’t watch their
matches often because DSTV is too expensive!
I had planned to buy a GOTV decoder for Xmas,
though they only show one unimportant match in a
week. But they told me that the price have increased
from N2900 to N6900 again. This is the Xmas promo
of GOTV! They already increased their subscription
fee early this year. We customers even won a case
with them; but even the court can’t stop them to
increase price again. We constantly have to bear the
hardship of MultiChoice.
Even when I go to viewing centers, they also have
increased the price because DSTV put the best EPL
matches in higher bouquet! How many Nigerians can afford to pay N15,000 every month! In European countries, people can enjoy same EPL free but we have to bear unreasonable price to watch our favorite content?
Multichoice did so many bad things to us Nigerians.
They had a case with CPC because they violated
consumer’s right. Asides from the above, MultiChoice have its own devilish agenda against the lives of young Nigerians – our future generation. While it is recognized that its
contents are not suitable for children, DSTV was
willing to air, ‘I AM JAZZ’ – the story of a transgender teen. DSTV was certainly planning to further infiltrate the innocent minds of our children with this devilish culture. DSTV and GOTV have an agenda! And to think that Nigerians
are willing to pay for this evil to further pollute our
society is saddening.
How much are you willing to pay for the souls of your children? How much is an average Nigerian willing to pay to have access to smile via football? How much are we willing to continue to pay to be exploited by MultiChoice? MultiChoice have traded in Nigeria long enough; while we will not allow them erode the values of our children; we will continue to demand that MultiChoice must provide EPL FREE to every football lovers. They plundered Nigerian for more than 20 years and it is time for them to take their social responsibility now!
Spread this campaign, like we stopped MultiChoice
from airing "I AM JAZZ", we can achieve FREE EPL
FOR EVERY NIGERIAN!
If you are a football fan, please LIKE and SHARE to
get our deserved right!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Lagos Marathon / Our Next Winnings, Free Football Prediction. / Sunderland Adam Johnson's Girlfriend Is Ashamed Of Him After Underage Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.