Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday (1651 Views)

Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Simplified Physics With Johnydon22 Part 1 (newton's Laws Of Motion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by Dekatron(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Today, we or lets say My fellow brothers-in-science and I celebrate the man that most singlehandedly contributed the most, to Science :-

SIR ISAAC NEWTON!!

Newton was born on 25th December, 1642 according to Julian calendar. Below are some QUICK THINGS about Newton

1. His father was also named ISAAC NEWTON

2. He hated farming

3. Sir Newton never got married

4.He rejected the idea of TRINITY

5. He was an alchemyst (Sorry Vooks, Hcpaul, kingebukasblog, Newton is in hell fire. grin grin grin)

6. He was also an economist and was once in charge of the English Mint.

7. Sir Newton died at the age of 82. Making him one of the most fulfilling and longest lived scientists.

8. Newton, alongside Liebnitz (Gottfried) developed calculus. . . Newton also worked on binomial theorem for non-integer.

9. His laws of motion are still used and would be forever used by NASA

I think my fellow scientists can add.
Cc :- johnydon22, menesheh, Hahn, Teempakguy, mrphysics, sirwere, 1feness,ifenes, andropod . . . Many I cannot remember their names.

I say :- I AM CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF THE MESSIAH, THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND FROM BACKWARDNESS, THE BRINGER OF KNOWLEDGE. . . . . Sir Isaac Newton!

Lalasticlala, please please please and please, put this on FP. Seun, abeg o.

HAPPY F=MA CELEBRATION

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
A great scientist but God less
Re: Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2015
cool

Re: Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Ah, his book "Philosophy of Natural Mathematicas" is one of the greatest books of all time

He also predicted the rapture will take place in 2060ADgringrin

Einstein fought with Lebinitz tho;(.........

Finally, I say he is the father of mordern physics; A prized oddity in the mundane history of mankind
Re: Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by mrphysics(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Newton was and is a great man. He challenged status quo. He used his brain and he has helped mankind too. He will forever be in the mind of the world and his legacy will forever be afresh.

Finally, He discovered, he never created (God did).

Happy birthday sir.

Lalasticlala
Re: Today Is Sir Isaac Newton's Birthday by tollyboy5(m): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2015
He his our icon

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Buy Replacement Parts On Weefeex / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics / Young Boy From Kaduna Builds Real Looking Models Of Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.