Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (16566 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by francizy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
repogirl:
thanks for the wishes, Francizy.... Have a lovely one yourself with a prosperous new year to come.

We will keep giving it to those fake 'Changelings', whether they like it or not! angry

Yes oh! My one and only padi! Have a fun filled time, you and your loved ones!

As for Changelings, we will continue the sessions with them.. cheesy grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
francizy:

It's good to do that at times.. One must not always be a praise singer of the opposite sex... grin cheesy kiss
grin grin good den!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Andykruiz:
In little Toyin's voice at LTV's Xmas party**

I want to send a shoutout to dachaste, yourmain, estharfabian, dr. Goodheart, kingtom and the entire Nairaland family. I wish u all a happy xmas and a merry new year.

Awh merry Christmas to you!thank you ! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Merry Xmas to You Olivia.... You Have fun!wink

Unfortunately been stuck in the kitchen... Surely going to have fun, though. Thanks.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Stay dia let pant be wearing you. Me wey no get motor tongue

Lol. So? We love u like that. U mustn't have a "moto" first.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by modath(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
francizy:

Really? shocked shocked

Didn't even act based on the Modinat stuff cuz I've never seen it before and also, never heard that name before. Just thought you were a Muslim based on your attitude, friends and your allegiance.. cheesy

My allegiance is in no contention, but how do you know my friends? My attitude through NL posts ?? grin cheesy

So how do categorize Father Mbaka? cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. So? We love u like that. U mustn't have a "moto" first.
Ehn ehn tongue

Good girl cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tedassie:
The glory and beauty of this wonderful season is something we all can share together.
Dbaroness(f), Zoe99(f), evegran(f), nevi12(f), isacolukay(m), MissAssy(f), flawlessT(f), Arisha(f), udondeymadt(m), Oliviaarims(f), DocAdray(f), morethanadoll(f), Eyekandi(f), raayah(f)
Wishing y'all a very Merry Christmas &a prosperous New Year

Merry Christmas dear, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ronald4lif(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, how yankee dey rock now? cheesy

Jand is cool. Can't be boring when my inamorata is around o. grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by tosyne2much(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Jand is cool. Can't be boring when my inamorata is around o. grin
Easy oooo baba cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ronald4lif(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Easy oooo baba cheesy

I will. How's the gbenshing riding going. I trust you're messily ravaging the lewa kpekus. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

I will. How's the gbenshing riding going. I trust you're messily ravaging the lewa kpekus. grin lipsrsealed
Na evening my wife go show face cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ronald4lif(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na evening my wife go show face cheesy

Bad boss. Enjoy, no time. grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by francizy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
modath:

My allegiance is in no contention, but how do you know my friends? My attitude through NL posts ?? grin cheesy

So how do categorize Father Mbaka? cheesy

Political Father.. smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Awh merry Christmas to you!thank you ! smiley
Thanks a lot n you're welcome.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Merry Christmas Andy!wink
Aww, tanchu sweedy. :-D
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by vivavik(f): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to y'all and a productive new year ahead.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Tosyne2much, do u mean phone numbers?

@Cutehector..That guy I'm tripping for? They are plenty, joor.. All NL clowns! Lol
lol gv me me names... cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol gv me me names... cheesy
Choi! U want ppl to strt trailing me?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Choi! U want ppl to strt trailing me?
no you are definitely covered by the blood... wink
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Cutehector:
no you are definitely covered by the blood... wink

Amen. But we need to save it for another day.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by dachaste(f): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Andykruiz:
In little Toyin's voice at LTV's Xmas party**

I want to send a shoutout to dachaste, yourmain, estharfabian, dr. Goodheart, kingtom and the entire Nairaland family. I wish u all a happy xmas and a merry new year.

Thanks sweetie. Merry xmas to u too dear
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by nevi12(f): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tedassie:
The glory and beauty of this wonderful season is something we all can share together.
Dbaroness(f), Zoe99(f), evegran(f), nevi12(f), isacolukay(m), MissAssy(f), flawlessT(f), Arisha(f), udondeymadt(m), Oliviaarims(f), DocAdray(f), morethanadoll(f), Eyekandi(f), raayah(f)
Wishing y'all a very Merry Christmas &a prosperous New Year

Tank u dear i wish u d same

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Merry Xmas to You Olivia.... You Have fun!wink
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

A Merry Christmas to you too, dear.

May I use this opportunity also to send my Christmas wishes to DouchesspunkyII.. Missspicy2.... BUTCHCASSIDY, dear PrimeMinisterr, Tosyne2much.. Jolllyjoy.. Estherfabian Fabian.. MrsPhyno.. naijaboiy...Cutehector... Donholy2... ronald4lif..classcaptain.. Obiorathesubtle... HIGHESTPOPORI... lalasticlala.. Lol... And so many others whose monikers I can't recall right now. May the rest of the year be pleasantly spectacular for u all.
Merry Christmas to You too Cutie
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Thanks sweetie. Merry xmas to u too dear
Good morning.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by dachaste(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Andykruiz:
Good morning.

Good morning dear. Hw ya 9yt?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Good morning dear. Hw ya 9yt?
Twas cold oo! I trust u slept well?
Are u Igbo?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by dachaste(f): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Andykruiz:
Twas cold oo! I trust u slept well?
Are u Igbo?

Aaaaaaaaaaah am not igbo beko. You are right?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Aaaaaaaaaaah am not igbo beko. You are right?
Nope, Ibibio. You?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by dachaste(f): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Andykruiz:
Nope, Ibibio. You?

Brace up for d news.

Am TIV positive. #winks
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Andykruiz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Brace up for d news.

Am TIV positive. #winks
Wow! Omo Benue.
Got family theqe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) / Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.