Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (545 Views)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Princeojua(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
Many years ago we all joined Seun in this forum. where some of us post rubbish. whereas, some others make sense.
This happiness of togetherness is so intense and I am wishing everyone here a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2015
MERRY XMAS TO YOU Laveda.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL MY FELLOW GERMANS IN THE HOUSE. PANAMA IS SURELY BEHIND US, AND ICELAND A MUST SIGHT.

SAIL ON!
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Laveda(f): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2015
EndowedGentleman:
MERRY XMAS TO YOU Laveda.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL MY FELLOW GERMANS IN THE HOUSE. PANAMA IS SURELY BEHIND US, AND ICELAND A MUST SIGHT.

SAIL ON!
Oh thanks.Merry Christmas to you too..
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Laveda:
Oh thanks.Merry Christmas to you too..
Hmmm. after months of acting as enemies for no just reason. hmmm
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Laveda(f): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2015
EndowedGentleman:

Hmmm. after months of acting as enemies for no just reason. hmmm
Do I know you?
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Laveda:
Do I know you?
Hmmm. i feel dat is a question whose answer u need to also answer. Qatarplayboy.

surprise?
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Laveda(f): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2015
EndowedGentleman:

Hmmm. i feel dat is a question whose answer u need to also answer. Qatarplayboy.

surprise?
Nope...things like this don't surprise me... Need to hit my bed now
Goodnight.
Re: Happy Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Laveda:
Nope...things like this don't surprise me... Need to hit my bed now
Goodnight.

(1) (Reply)

Sex ....a Must Read / 5 Self-Limiting Beliefs To Eliminate This Year / Pictures That Educate [PIX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.