Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 (1014 Views)

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by mikkybellami(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2015
What inexpensive gift but precious and romantic gift can you get for yoyr girlfriend within the Price range of two thousand naira only
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by JustJosh20(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Let me put it this way. Ever gone on a mission knowing fully well that your assignment is to die? You won't go, but HE did and that's Christmas From the Philippines to Dresden, Texas to Pretoria, Sydney to Arizona, Ikeja to Maiduguri, Merry Christmas to all my friends across the globe. Christ, the Reason for the Season
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by Segadem(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Chai, see jamb question is your girl friend is under 12?
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by tonie123: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Just go and use ur money to drink some bottles of beer, don't put yourself in a tight corner because you want to please your girl...
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by ogawisdom(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2015
2k kwa where u dey when others dey hustle grin
Give her Recharge card 1k tongue or better still send her osogbo weed for better morale to face 2016 undecided
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by queenfav(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
If she loves makeup,you can get her a face primer or powder.
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by mekzyjoe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
mikkybellami:
What inexpensive gift but precious and romantic gift can you get for yoyr girlfriend within the Price range of two thousand naira only
Get her a sexy g string n pink pant grin for yaba under 1k Tank me leta bro grin
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by kweenkong(f): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
A fairly good wristwatch
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by grad2012(f): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nyc hand custom bracelet dat shud be ok n cheap.
Re: What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000 by kolawolepeters(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bro, inasmuch as I wouldn't like to say this, but I see no reason as to why you want other people suggestions for a gift you want to give to your girl. She's your GF for crying out loud. You should know better than we do, so you're in a better position to decide what you'll want to give her. You've talked before and share fantasies, so she would have in one way or the other say something out of her subconscious mind, something she wish to have.

There's a saying that 'a gift is not a gift until the recipient acknowledges it as a gift'. So you see, it all boils down on what you think she'll like.

Need I tell you how romantic t'will be when she sees you getting one of her favourites?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Can Someone Help Me Describe This Guy? / Meet The Father And Daughter Who Used To Be Mother And Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.