Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured (34266 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Zaikon(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
them no be God
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by lawnreigh(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
hmmmm Nigerian pastors and there prophecy prophecy things, in other news. Today is my birthday, it feels so good been born on
Christmas day fellow NL's show me love

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by marshalcarter: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Na wetin make all these churches just taya me undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by brunofarad(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
I can't find that your banner grin

What happened?

Demmocrats:
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by llaykorn: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Segadem:
Don't mind them, they are ignorant of the word of God( though I'm not saying there are not fake prophets )
Prophecy can be changed or altered by prayer.

If a prophesy can be altered, what then is a prophesy?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Hammefeez: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2015
so, please tell them to stop the nonesense called prophecy. . Na so some pastor said GEJ go win 2015 election. . LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by llaykorn: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:
Prophecy can be altered if the people involved decides to take a different path.

So it is foolish to look down on prophecy or call them fake. cool

If a prophesy can be altered, then technically there is nothing like a prophesy. If it happens, then it was said. If it doesn't, then it was altered. Where then is the prophesy?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by HRich(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
It will sure cum to pass.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by seunlly(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
End time prophecies ;DEnd time prophecies
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by aieromon(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2015
What did you think monies for spiritual purposes were used for?

If there is a money trail for the shared money, these prophets should get ready to refund it. Even God won't help them out.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/25/pastor-insists-jonathan-bribed-can-7-billion-naira

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Cyriloha(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2015
come to check the name I see yellow Bar and Akiawusa names as prophets

God knows his children it fits be the highest Ashwo oo
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by ichommy(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2015
tobimillar:
Na all this kind fake prophecies dey make me wonder if religion is not just a scam... maybe religion was created as an opium of the masses

grin
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by labamo07(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2015
All these drunk men with their yeye prophesies.............
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Joel3(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2015
they are predictors and not prophets
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2015
America predicted that Nigeria will collapse in 2015, that there will be no Nigeria anymore.

Here we are tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by lukman885(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
heheheh laughing in Swahili.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
tobimillar:
Na all this kind fake prophecies dey make me wonder if religion is not just a scam... maybe religion was created as an opium of the masses
Christianity is not politics. Satan controls event and politics of this world. The home of every christian is heaven. That is truly my home (heaven). The prince of the earth (satan) uses whoever he deems fit to champion his cause....but at the end we will triumph because we have the spirit of jesus. The spirit bears witness in us. Dearest if you are not yet bornagain, pls do say there is so much joy coming close to christ. So much peace....I will love it if you decide to take that step today.....without being skeptical. God loves you
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by kennyblac(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
You really have time sha... Forget 2015 prophesy and think of what 2015 has added to your value.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Goodluck won the election but it was rigged to Buhari favour in the North if u look at the gap it was nt much 15 m and 13 million is very close
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
That's what a nation gets whenever religion and politics are mixed. We get false prophets who says God speaks while He is not talking to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by obailala(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Prophesies are given so that the people would pray and avert any impending disaster. Some of the people who prophesied that jonathan would win and that there would be violence may not have been completely wrong (although that's common sense and not prophesy). However, the disaster was averted.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by otiigba1(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Why are these prophets Or pastors prophecises only on politics? Are they even supposed to meddle in politics? I believe prophets/pastors should only concentrate on winning souls for heaven/God. sad

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Oche211(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg no call dis ones prophecies, call them predictions. Even the best predictors dey loss nairabet nd bet9ja. No be all the time tickets dey enter.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by otiigba1(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Omotolu:
That's what a nation gets whenever religion and politics are mixed. We get false prophets who says God speaks while He is not talking to them.
i wonder o!, are prophets even supposed to be meddling in politics? Why couldn't they concentrate on saving souls?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Mustay(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
The world is no crystal ball.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by jejetaiwo(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Probability prophecies
End time prophecies.
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
ElDaIllest:
each of the prophesies are true in a way but they where also foiled in a way too...people hardly differentiate between prophecy and destiny,prophecy can be thwarted in a way but not destiny... get it merry Christmas to y'all 2016 is destined to be a marvellous year for all of us and it's not a prophecy it's a fact!!!
cheesy I was waiting for this sad Ain't ya pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by ministeriallist: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2015
End time prophets
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by donodion(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Anasko:

http://leadership.ng/news/486321/2015-prophecies-never-occured

Op..I see you o...you cleverly select the prophetic statements of Apostle Suleiman.... say his actual quotes;

apostle Johnson Suleman

He is the founder of Auchi, Delta State-based Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. apostle John
suleiman is one of the most respected Prophets in Nigeria and he had so much to say about the election in his yearly prophecies released at the beginning of the year.
*I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.
*El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.
*Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.
*2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.
*Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.
*Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.
*Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.
*I saw governor Amosun return.
*APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.
*I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.
*I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
*I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.
*Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.
*President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
*I don’t see buhari with credentials to vie for president.
*With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.
*2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

Bishop David Oyedepo

Speaking in a sermon, Bishop David Oyedepo was alleged to have said that the gate of hell will be opened on those who vote the incumbent president (President Jonathan) out in the forthcoming 2015 presidential elections.
*** “We will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you (President Jonathan) . There shall be a rise of many giants – giants in all sectors of human endeavor; Men like nations will rise in the year 2015; Men that will command attention of many nations shall arise in 2015 and God has brought us into the realm of heaven on earth, where men will live like angels.” ”

www.nairaland.com/search?q=buhari+would+lose%2C+apostle+suleiman&search=Search
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Meiji(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Prophet Paul Okikiiesu

A Lagos prophet, Paul Okikijesu was not quite clear with his prediction, but said correctly that Buhari might be voted for. He said “If Buhari can surrender his heart to me, he will win the election. Nevertheless despite people’s mandate, they will neither release power to him nor swear him in as the president of the nation. His situation will be similar to Abiola that had people’s mandate, but was not given the chance to rule the country.” It is not known whether the APC candidate “surrendered his heart” to the cleric, but as for now, he has been declared the winner.

We call this "covering your bases". Anyway the election could have gone, this one can still claim to be right. grin
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by lonelydora: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm already waiting for 2016 own. These MOG shaa...
Re: 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured by Princecalm(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2015
they only made a mere prediction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.