Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,309 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Merry Xmas To All Of Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Xmas To All Of Us (302 Views)

Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Happy Xmas To All My Friends / Happy Xmas To Nairalanders - View To Drop Your Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas To All Of Us by OLADD: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2015
This is wishing all Nairalanders and entire citizenry Merry Xmas. May the Joy which the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ ushered into the world abide with us now and forever. Pls have it mind that at the end of every tunnel, there would be light.

ONCE AGAIN, MERRY XMAS.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Of Us by Segadem(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2015
I wish u the best!
Re: Merry Xmas To All Of Us by OLADD: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Segadem:
I wish u the best!

Yeah Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising As UN Syria Peace Talks Begins In Geneva / What Do You Think About Buhari Trip? / It Is Time For Less Politicking And More Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.